1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Luts Model Delf 45cm (MDF) mature mini discussion part 2

Jul 29, 2018

1. Wow he turned out amazing! The color is really nice. I don’t think I’m brave enough

2. @skyealloway
      Thank you! I was only brave enough to try again because my friend was having such good outcomes with the Rit Dyemore. But boy I was still so nervous oxo

To be honest the Abadon was a whim purchase and the original plan didn't work out for him. So I just randomly looked at my partner and said "Let's dye him grey!" And then he was gorgeous lol

3. (Hi, Im Aji's partner)

And then we were GENIUSES and started dyeing him at night and had to stay up til 5am to get him finished.

Next dye job gonna get started at like 10am I swear X'D

4. Anyone have any updated pics of some model delfs? I really need to snap a picture of my boy Prophet (Cian in brown skin.) He has a new wig and It makes me haaaapppppppy as a clam

5. I am always happy to share some of my boys~~ ;3
      Have a Zehan! I took some photos yesterday~~ I would love to see your boy when you get a chance to take some photos. :)

[​IMG]
      Zehan
      by Elijah, on Flickr

-- He is an Avalanche in Real Skin Brown~

6. Wow! his eyes are so piercing <3 and I love the colors on him!

7. Thank you! ^^ Ironically, his original character for the sculpt changed and I was going to sell him before I tried some new clothes and wig/eyes on him. Made a whole new character and I really enjoy him this way. Seems to suit him really well!

8. It's funny how that happens! I've often had dolls pre-planned and then they end up being opposite of what I had wanted. xD

9. Stormvale

[​IMG]

10. Finally finished (i think) the front of Archer's tattoos. Now he just needs his back piece, a wig and some horns. He's on the "old" body.
      [​IMG]

11. Very nice! Can't wait to see when you have him all put together. *w*

12. Thank you! I like your fellow's fancy outfit!
      Thanks very much! hehe I can't wait either, I'm not certain what his final look will be- if it weren't for the fact that I feelit's out of chracter I'd be tempted to say forget it and just leave him bald!

13. Lol I can't lie - I have completed a faceup and have been like that before. "Awww. But they look so good bald. Let's just leave them like that. X3"

14. Hah, yeah. His head is pretty big so it's tempting but I think I can find a wig that isn't too poofy. He's about a size 7-8 instead of the usual 6-7 of most minis these days, so when I saw this big buff body I knew it was the perfect fit for him. He's a Seed Dolls Peabody head.

15. I was wondering what head he was! I am like "... I am usually better at picking them out.. but he escapes me." Lol
      But yes. I agree the body works great for him.

16. Stormvale and Rain

[​IMG]

17. Getting steamy up in here~ :XD:

18. Haha! ^__^

19. I haven't posted here in ages, but I finally gave my Avalanche (old body) some love. He's cosplaying Jack Frost from Rise of the Guardians.
      [​IMG]