1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Luts Model Delf 45cm (MDF) mature mini discussion part 2

Jul 29, 2018

1. I love it! XD Looks amazing!!
      How did you end up making the staff for him? ouo

2. Thanks! I had an 18-inch length of wire already wrapped in paper tape (it was probably florist's wire). I bent it to shape and covered it with a mixture of brown and silver polymer clay, then carved some bark texture lightly with a small pointed wooden tool, brushed on a bit of PearlEx pigment in a sparkly white (to simulate ice) and finally baked it according to directions. I wish I had used a little less clay. The staff came out thicker than I wanted and it's hard for him to hold. But I'm glad you like it!

3. I think it looks really great! You really did a fantastic job on it. ^^

4. Hi! I'm waiting for Carmine in normal skin which I ordered him on kid delf body because I want to find clothes for him easily (and I think his face is not too mature for a kid body right?) :3nodding: Now I only have SDs and I'm so excited to have this small guy in my house soon! :D

5. I fixed Jack Frost's wig so that it fits better. Here's a new photo:
      [​IMG]

6. I really prefer the model delf body! I got one for my KDF Irus head. Though the KDF heads on the male bodies are a lot weirder to look at since the 'slim' is still VERY BUFF. But my girl gets away with it even if its a bit bobbleheaded, lol.

7. Yay, I can finally play in this playground! (I have an MDF Bory head on a Soulkid body and the Soulkid head on the MDF body! Two boys for the price of one!)

8. Stormvale and Rain.

[​IMG]

9. Hi, I'm wondering if anyone has hybrid any jointed hands on male MDF normal skin?

10. It has been awhile since I posted in here, but I took some photos of my demon lord, Asmodeus the other day~

[​IMG]
      DSC_1477
      by Elijah, on Flickr

11. @AjiAji - He looks really cool.

12. Has anyone ordered a MDF Diez? I'm really excited to see photos!

13. Model Delf - BOY New Type3 Slender

There’s a new slim body. I think the limited models (with kid delf heads) also come with this new slim body. Does anyone just want the body because I kind of want that elf Bory head in brown skin lol.

Also interested to seeing more pictures of MDF Diez, he looks handsome!

14. I'm interested in the body for my floating kdf head as I think it could wear standard msd clothes unlike the other mdf bodies but only if I get annoyed at him being bodyless, haha.

15. I love the look of the new body! It is my most favorite out of all MDF bodies.

16. Model Kid Delf BORY Romance Elf ver. Limited

This is the limited elf Bory with the new body.

The new body is great and my fav out of all the MDF bodies but I just prefer kid delf heads on kid delf bodies because otherwise it just looks a bit disproportionate to me.

Hope more people order dolls with the new MDF body!

Also are there more MDF out there on KDF body? Would love to see more reference pictures!

17. Has anyone swapped a male MDF head onto a female MDF body, or would anyone be so kind to swap theirs for me? I am a bit seduced by the fantasy resins..*_* A lot of the male sculpts would make for very mature ladies, but I can't tell if the neck size is too big (male mdf bodies have an array of neck sizes from 7.2 to 8.2, and the girl's are 6.5... but maybe it could still work?)

(Not sure if LUTs would allow a headswap upon request though..)

18. Earlier this year I received my kid delf Yuz on a model delf body. I'm so glad I waited so long to get my doll because the model delf body matches the character so much more than a kid delf's would. XD I don't find that it looks disproportionate at all, but maybe that's just Yuz. O.o
      [​IMG]

Question though, do normal MSD shoes fit on MDF or are they too big?

#100 Shai, Dec 19, 2019
      Last edited: Dec 19, 2019