1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Luts Model Delf 45cm (MDF) mature mini discussion part 2

Jul 29, 2018

1. @shirotsuki that resin colour is so cute with the soft blush!!!! Really like the purple eye faceup part too. Love that hoodie he’s wearing. Seeing your Bliss makes me want one XD

I’ve seen that the new MDF body can wear many msd sized clothes which is pretty awesome.

2. @shirotsuki Oh, your boy is gorgeous! I ended up with the mint grey for my Bory, but that color looks so good! He has such a lovely faceup too!

3. Thanks everyone!! It was hard to pick the color and a little challenging to coordinate a face up with, but he's been super fun to handle.

I wasn't expecting to have anything for him to wear. He's wearing some MSD clothes from Nine9style, the only thing that's a little off is the length of the pants. (I guess the jacket is from Etsy too)

@neon_jellyfish oh Dia is so pretty! I hope you'll share pics once she's arrived and settled in!

@Magnus Vale it was hard to not get another Bory lmao. My KDF Bory is probably the doll I've had the longest out of everybody haha.

4. Hey everyone! I’m debating whether to get the limited edition MDF in one of the special skin colors but what’s holding me back is what clothes and shoes fits the female body besides Nine9style and Luts. Thank you!

5. Has anyone heard if MDF Diez has started shipping yet?

6. I would have replied sooner but couldn't remember the name of the company I wanted to add to your list. It's Sadol. Clothes for their Cutie 40 doll body fit female MDF.

7. My bubble mint MDF Dia arrived at customs office, I'll go rescue her on Monday. Ordered her on December 19, so it took them a month to make and ship her. That was faster than I expected!

8. Luts is definitely the quickest bjd company I've ordered from. My MDF Abadon and Blanchet were my first two dolls and they are still my only msd... But I love them so, so much.
      They are heavier than some of my SDs though, but that helps me pretend they are more durable.

9. Looks amazing! I am thinking of putting a Luts Kdf Bory or Yul on a MDF body, the new slim one. Is the boy you have pictured on a slim MDF body?

Anyone have any naked photos of a Kid Delf head on a Model Delf Slim body? I really want to see what the proportions look like! :) Thanks!

#129 leishaj777, Mar 7, 2020
      Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2020
    10. @leishaj777 The slender body is the newest one right? I ordered the Bory Romance Head on the new body in that recent event, here's a picture of him. Hope that helps a bit?

Can't wait to get him back. My face-up artist just sent me pics of him, and he's gonna be gorgeous...<3

11. Omg, that's perfect, thank you! He is truly gorgeous, congrats! The proportions work so much better than I thought they would! Yay! I will have to invest in a body, now :D Thank you so much!

12. Did you guys know that Luts sells jointed hand for model delf and kid delf?
      upon scrolling down further, it is Doll Legend's one.

13. Update, I still love this combo of kid delf head on model delf bodies.

[​IMG]

14. My Lazuli's new heel legs, clear blue high heels and fairy outfit arrived. It took me an hour and a half to change from her flat feet to the heel legs. Her legs are strung separately, which should have made it easier, but the string already attached to each new leg was too tight for me to hook it to the resin knob inside her hip joint. The knots were so tight I couldn't loosen them. I ended up cutting off the strings of the new legs and replacing them with the old strings, which I had to retie to make them tighter now that they no longer had to reach all the way down to her feet. Thank goodness I don't have many flat shoes that she can wear because I am never changing them back!
      [​IMG]

15. Cool shoes. Are they transparent resin?

16. Yes they are! I noticed the shoes first, then also bought the outfit shown with them. Here's a close-up:
      [​IMG]

17. Very cool crystal look!

18. I need a bit of help...I'm trying to find a slim body for my MDF head and I was thinking of Dollzone. Has anyone seen an MDF head on the Dollzone B45-018 body?

19. Hi all

I had a quick scan of this thread and part 1, did a search on Flickr etc. but couldn't see what I was after so was wondering if someone here could help and point me in the direction of a comparison photo of the female MDF body vs other similar sized girls such as Iplehouse FID or Raccoon doll?

Thanks in advance for any help offered.

20. @dobby - I have all 3: MDF, FID and Raccoon. I haven't taken comparison photos of all 3 together but I can take one if you don't mind that they are fully clothed. My MDF, for one, takes a bit of doing to get her out of her costume. I can throw in Iplehouse CREAA and Creature Doll, if you're interested.
      And here they are. Left to right: Creature Doll, Raccoon Doll, Model Delf, Iplehouse FID, Iplehouse CREAA. Model Delf and FID are the only ones wearing high heels.
      [​IMG]

#140 vermont chick, May 8, 2020
      Last edited: May 8, 2020