1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Luts releasing a "Senior Delf"? O_o

Apr 16, 2007

1. So, we can assume Luts is getting into the 60cm+ doll market? It would be awesome if the new boy is more hmmm... muscular than current CP boys.

2. He has a lovely profile
      *waiting to see more*

3. oh, i am very much interested. *o* please make him mature and (proportionately) muscular!!! :eusa_pray

so far, i've gotten good enough service from luts to want to continue buying from them--the worst thing that's happened so far is delayed shipping that i'm still waiting for. *touches wood*

:3 very excited. X3 i wonder if my order will arrive with one of these flyers...

4. i wonder will he be perfect for Raziphel :D
      nevertheless, i'm all excited to see how he looks like!

5. Eee, this really is just exceedingly exciting. :3 Muaha! I'm hoping he'll be a little thicker too, though not overly so... v___v I do want a thicker boy, if only to set my others against some kind of scale. And tall, too...! EEEEKS.

How many people would buy one if he WERE a senior citizen? XDD LIVERSPOTS!

6. I got the flyer today in my Luts order! What little they show of him is gorgeous! Those lips! :aheartbea

I hope CP/Luts is getting into the larger boys. Im really excited about this!:fangirl:

7. Hmmm, that means he can wear hounds clothing then? XP

8. Geeh, I can't wait for more pictures and info! @__@ I LOVE bigger dolls and CP releasing a bigger doll is love. *-* (I also wonder if it'll be compatibal with the older CP heads? Oooh, I hope so. >3)

9. His COLLAR BONES!!!! just look at those beautiful collar bones!!! *faints*

And I love his lips too @_@ the nose I can care a little less (it looked a bit blunt) but still beautiful!! But usually the eyes are the determining factor, though.

Now I want to see more XDD *runs around with her flyer*

About the height, considering that CP is usually good with proportions among their lineup I would expect the Seniors to be more of Jace/Yukinojo's height than the Dollshes...but you never know XD maybe he'll be as tall as Sabik!!

10. If it's a big Luts doll, I'm in trouble... Big dolls... GAH! WANTEEEE!!!!

11. Oh thank goodness... That picture is SO MUCH BETTER then what I was picturing!

Then again from the name I was picturing Bush Senior and old Angela Lansbury so really anything would have been better then that.

12. This is exciting! I love Luts' dolls so much! He looks lovely! :D

13. wow...at first i thought senior as in old people ^^; oops XD
      i wonder how big they'll be o.o they look so sexy ^_~

14. So glad to see I am not the only person who is in love with dolly collar bones. X'D

Gosh, I am so excited now~! *w* Can't wait for the 23th.
      Hee hee~

15. 0.0 wow. Dolls are starting to become so big.

And here's I'm chafing for those 1/6th Delfs I heard about...

16. So after staring at this flyer for the Nth time, I noticed that the Japanese blurb says:

7月23日、彼らの秘密が公開されます。
      (7/23, "his" secrets will be revealed)

I'm probably thinking too much here, but isn't "karera" in the PLURAL??

Does that mean that there might be more than one sculpt released.......*okay, I'm definitely thinking too much here*......

17. Odd, I got in my Chiwoo elf not too long ago, and didn't get a flyer. But I wander what a Senior Delf is.

18. oh. oh yes. o.o

19. O__O YES, Karera means 'they'--usually MALE. I just looked karera up in the romaji translator. O_____________O

20. Luts knows where I live! Gah... he is pretty. I need a raise.