1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Luts releasing a "Senior Delf"? O_o

Apr 16, 2007

1. ^^; HOMG so hopefully friday I can get some official shots of bliss along with pictures of him next to my other lutsies. >< I'd try head swapping with my dollmore boy but I just know thats a bad idea XDDDD. Anyway haha, time to get ready for hell...erm I mean work. I shouldnt complain though, its funding my addiction.

~Centi

2. Thank you for your answers to my clothes sizing question ~ I feel much better now, knowing what I can and shouldn't order :)

3. Thanks for those pictures, Kauket! I've been waiting for Bliss/SD13 pictures.

4. :huh?: Anyone else having issues with their boy's arms being "kicky"? I can barely get him to keep his arms straight before they fold right back up. His elbow joint has nothing to stop it :( I guess sueding would be the only option?

5. Well, I'm splitting a Bliss with someone, so now it looks like I'm joining you all. :D

6. Please show me Bliss head on SD10 or SD13 GIRL body !!!

I'm dreaming of Bliss girl but I have no idea about proportions ... I'm afraid of the fact that Bliss head may look too BIG on SD10/ SD13 girl body, that is why I'd love to see some photos !!!

7. Wow, from the photos, it seems that the skin color is almost similar! Good to know!~ :D

8. Yeah, mine do that. Sometimes he ends up with this, "Renfield... Yeesss, Masstttteeerrrrrrr" arm pose. I think sueding is the best option, though I have yet to try it.

9. hrmmm I mostly keep his arm bent. Let me check.

nah his arm is fine. In fact he's my best posing doll ever.

10. Any comments for the two new head molds???

11. Not too fond of Cian but Dion is very promising and will be getting one if all goes well. :wiggle

12. Sjkgflsdjgfidosdjifdjslfdslf!

*coughhack*

I mean, uhh... Oh.. my.. goodness... :o

Dion = :nosebleed :blush :drool :wiggle :aeyepop:

My husband just pointed out that Dion is noted as 'Limited.' Were the first two boys limited? What does this limited mean? D: Darn you Luts! :horror:

13. ohh Cian is so pretty...
      WHY Luts?? WHY always when I have no money??

14. Senior delf girl I really look forward to seeing them! (they are already selling SD shoes for girls).

15. It might just be the default face up for him, but I'm not too keen on Dion, personally. I might change my mind if I see his blank face, but I can't say for certain. Cian looks great to me, though. As for the likes of female Senior shoes, that could simply be to appeal to the owners who have dolls who cross-dress (if I remember rightly, there was a thread about that somewhere in the General section), but I'm still new to this hobby, so I'm probably wrong.

I ordered my first ball-jointed doll, an Abadon, about three weeks ago, so I'm still waiting for him (custom face-up, even though all that's different from his default is in fact the colour of his eyebrows), I'm very excited for him - just praying that he arrives with no damage, a lovely face, and is not rugby-tackled by customs.

I am quite annoyed about my rotten luck though. None of the clothes I wanted to order for him were in stock, so I did my best to find what I could when I could afford him, only for them to come out with a whole heap of new stuff literally on the day my wire transfer cleared for him. I wasn't too pleased, but that's how life works sometimes...

16. ::has a giggle fit::
      I was showing my husband the newer Senior Delfs and he said they looked better than the first two that came out and the retorted yet again that Bliss was a girl. I said that they are going to make girls eventulay and jokingly said my theory was that they had planned to make Bliss a girl, but then ran into girl body mold issues.

And then my husband goes off on an tangent about how he can see how that would be an issue.. "with the guys its easier.. they just sucked everything in... what are they going to do with the girls... make them sag? They wont sell well if they do that cause who wants that?"
      I then realized the thought the Senior Delfs were indeed OLD!:sweat

Limited just means they are only producing a finite number of them (which they hardly ever say how many that number is). If you want him, try to get him as soon as possible so you dont miss out. :)
      Right now they have 29 left, keep in mind they might add more later (like they seem to be doing with Elf Chiwoo), or they could be the last 29 they have.

17. Also, does anyone else have body pics of their Senior delfs?

18. bliss + abadon on SD13 body
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]

No nudity shots though ^^

I'll be getting a SD13 girl body this weekend and I can try to put my bliss head on it. He is on his senior delf body now although I haven't taken pics. It should also match domuya NS

19. I'd like to take a look at the senior delfs I'd like to know if they have the neck key things like in Delfs as I'm half wondering if a Dollshe head will go on. Still it may not come round to that yet