1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Luts releasing a "Senior Delf"? O_o

Apr 16, 2007

1. *falls into a gurgling mess of goo*

THOSE ABS.

AAAAAAAUUUUUUUGH. @__________________O

I hate the hands. Hate them. I only hope they can be substituted for normal delf hands. *hopes* And the face I'm not sure about from what we've seen, but who knows.

All I care about, though, are those ABS. *goes back to staring*

EDIT: Have I mentioned I LOVE dolls with stories? I LOVE the little lines and such that Luts gives some of the dolls (Like Yder and Woosoo) and somehow I inadvertently put them in my story...

2. Okay. I just screamed out loud.
      Thankfully, no one else is home right now. :sweat
      Holy jebus, they're not just trying to take all my money, they're trying to kill me!
      *_*

...I do agree that the hands look kind of massive, though....:XD:

3. I don't usually buy boy dolls but. . . SO TEMPTING!! :drool What a manly doll! :nosebleed

4. the ABSSSSSSSSSSSSS *dies from inside*
      i just saw the pics on luts website and i gone abit crazy.
      i see that he got joint on his abs area =x i wonder will he have another joint at the hip area :x

his eyes!, his lips are making me <3333333
      but the hands *_* are surprisely rough and big unlike the normal CP which is slender.

5. I think it would have to be a really, really low waist joint if he had one. In one of the pictures you can see down to his very low abdoman, where a joint normally would be... (I kind of hope he doesn't because no-waist joint gives better hip-bone definition... and hip-bones slay me. x333)

P.S. I love your icon. XD To itty bitty pieces.

6. Is it just me, or does BLISS (the other doll, no pics yet) sound suspiciously like a girl? :eusa_pray Sadly, ABadon is too ripped for me. I need a tall, slim boy. Even hounds are too muscular for me in their upper-body :(

7. Yeah, I was thinking that as well....
      Seems reasonable that they'd release one boy and one girl to start with.

8. This is not looking good. D: ...for my wallet, that is.

9. Bliss sounded like a girl to me as well. ^_^

10. *_* Woww, Abadon's ripped...but too ripped for me, I was kinda hoping he'll be like Reisner (so slim :D, with just the right amount of muscle;) ) He's got a cool name though. Still I can't wait to see all of him, I'm just glad I don't "really" want him ;)

11. i kinda pray that he doesn't have hip joint and i can die at the smexiness of hip bones :aheartbea

thank you XD ryuuk rocks!!

i think most likely she's a girl, it will be weird for a big man to be named bliss :lol:
      ah~~~ >< i'm disappointed at the hands but shall wait for more pictures on the day of release!

12. I still want to see more pictures of him... but, yeah, what I can see of his hands is disappointing. The build is nice though.

13. I agree...the hands (well mostly how odd the wrist/ball joint looks. Would have looked a lot nicer if the hand continued down - may limit movement but I am a sucker for beautiful hands. I actually like the sculpt of them just wish they were engineered a bit more so it didn't quite look so...akward?

Otherwise the body looks really promising. Hoping for locking knee joints as well

14. omg that's ryuk? For some reason I thought it was... a fish... :? HAHAHA :X Yeah, it will be weird for a big man to be named bliss, but you never know *looks at engrish.com*

15. bliss could go either way, i could name a few ripped bishounen that i would call bliss 9___9;; <3
      BUT i am hoping for a girl

but i'll have to see how this turns out, it might spell disaster for me, could be my Slasshhuuuuuuuuu

and as to the hands
      if he's 70 CM you could maybe substitue dollshe hands >>;;;

16. Why isn't my "please be ugly" chant not working, seriously?!!
      Crap, so far he's lookin mighty good... profile..abs.. belly button.. *licks screen* e____e;; <-- shameful face!

17. ya hahahah ryuk got fish-like mouth XD, those monster fish *sorry OT*

engrish.com, nothing is impossible? XD
      :...( the hands is making me sad. i just have to look at the overall pic to judge him. but i totally love the profile of his face <3. *hope that his head can fit normal delf body*

18. Anyone else think he may have double jointed elbows o.o? Look at how his hands can touch his face... :D...

19. HOLY. ****.

They REALLY DID MAKE MORE THAN ONE SCULPT *dies*

The wrist looks a little bulky >_> reminds me of Dollzone wrists...and the hand isn't too attractive but maybe it's just the angle? I mean CP hands are one of the most beautiful ones out there they CAN'T give the Seniors ugly-looking hands...

The face scuplt will be the deciding factor for me I think.
      DUDE!! The ??? one is called BLISS!!! I am betting that it's a Senior girl *dies more*

20. i hope he DOESNT have a low waist joint cuz i agree w/ the person who said hip bones slay them!!!

lol and when i saw senior delf my first thought was OLD delf like wrinkly delf LOL

does anyone else absolutely HATE teaser pictures but love them at the same time?!?!?! grrr

so begins the wait to see all the info

and i hope the other heads can fit his body cuz i'm still in love w/ Dambi's mold