1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Luts Senior Delf 65 Discussion Part 1

Dec 29, 2014

1. Oh Breeze is a super model too, but it is a Super Senior Delf or a Senior Delf? *_*

2. OMG your boy looks beautiful! May i ask where you got his eyes from? They look so pretty! :love

3. Thank you for your compliment! I got his eyes from a Japanese site
      幻想硝子 Fabbrica di vita
      which sells artworks including acrylic eyes for BJD. The eyes are actually made of real butterfly wings (I am sorry if anyone feel uncomfortable about it...).
      Here is one more photo of my boy wearing those eyes. I didn't do much to beautify the picture except a bit resizing and sharpening so that you can have a better look of what they look like. (despite the fact that my photo shooting skill is bad. They actually look better than in the pictures)

[​IMG]

4. His faceup is wonderful!

5. Thanks! Believe it or not, both dolls have faceups by AngelToast - she's super talented!

6. Hello! My Breeze has just got his faceup done and returned to me yesterday:celebrate I will take some photos tonight

7. Has everyone seen Luts is listing the Romance Carmine, as well as another event head, for sale? I was just thinking maybe I should mod my tan Carmine to have dreamier eyes and now this!

What does everyone think about these new heads?

8. @Dr.Zed I am personally friggin' excited. I've been bemoaning for years the fact that I didn't nab a Diez head in WS during any of the times it was produced. I actually have a 2010 in NS and the sleepy 2014 version also in NS, but I just can't get past the darker resin color of the 2010 and the smaller head size + different eye shape of the 2014. So, I am absolutely ecstatic that I'll be able to get him in WS brand-spankin' new from Luts!:D He's going to be bodyless, though, until I generate enough funds and make some room in the dolly display case (someone's gonna have to go on the chopping block, I guess... >.> ).

9. @Kimchi How exciting! I'm glad for your opportunity~ Hopefully you'll be able to get a WS boy and he'll be perfect for you! It's unfortunate that someone is going to have to get the boot though.

Here are my Carmines again, just in case I can tempt someone with R.Carmine ^_~

[​IMG]

#230 Dr.Zed, Apr 13, 2017
      Last edited: Jul 25, 2017
    10. Looks like I'll be joining this thread soon. I recently ordered Abadon on the Senior 65 body. I haven't bought any dolls in over a year so I'm pretty excited for him. However, I'm a little sad that they are releasing Diez again. I've always liked him and can't afford another doll at this time. I'm thinking about placing an order for the head. He can share Abadon's body until I can get him his own. I really don't want to regret not getting him a second time. My husband may take away my bank card...

11. Although my recently arrived Cyan is a 'My Choice' creation (Cyan head on Delf Type 4 body - and, just for something different, girl hands) he and I would nonetheless like to pop in to A) wish everyone a Happy Easter, and B) show what the sculpt looks like in Real Skin Brown. :)

[​IMG]

12. All these boys are so handsome. I'm currently on the look-out for an SD boy of my own and Luts is looking mighty interesting to me despite the pricing. I just can't seem to decide on the sculpt I like most. Currently looking for a grumpy or aloof sculpt with 'dreamy' eyes. On top of that I'm debating whether to get a normal or a tan skin boy. Does it matter for yellowing purposes which one I choose? The big boy would be out 'in the open' and clothed for the most part.

13. @Stokiaci I'm a vile enabler and always say yes to floating heads, especially if you aren't sure you'll be able to get it again later. I feel like we're really lucky Luts is offering heads as well this time around. It isn't something they do very often, is it?

@talithax The combo and that real skin brown looks great! Your Cyan is too cute~ So delicate compared to Luts' photos!

@Siara Speaking of Dreamy Eyes! Can I tempt you with R.Carmine just a little? LOL! Luts does have photos up of Gray in both normal and tan skin for comparison as well.
      Like how out in the open is out in the open? I keep my boys in a room with curtains. They aren't in direct sunlight, but aren't directly in view of windows either. I think luts NS mellows to a really lovely color, and I haven't had any issues with the RSB greening either. I think the odd yellowing/greening with the tans really only happens if the doll is constantly in direct sunlight.
      I guess this isn't really helpful haha!

Here's another R.Carmine photo!
      [​IMG]

#235 Dr.Zed, Apr 16, 2017
      Last edited: Jul 25, 2017
    14. @Dr.Zed - thank you. :) And I agree, he is rather a delicate looking boy. (He was, however, one of those rare cases of... 'perfection'... the moment he came out of the box. The wig came with him, the Soom eyes were waiting for him, and within minutes of being unwrapped I was happy with him!)

I also have a... somewhat different... R.Carmine. He's the Event Head with default face-up on a Angel Studio boy body and while, yes, he is very much a boy, I also think he could easily make a rather lovely girl.

[​IMG]

15. @Pillar I'm guessing he's in normal skin there. Luts' WS is snow white, and that resin clearly has some tint to it.

16. @Kimchi Awesome, thanks for letting me know! :)

17. @talithax Your boy is so stunning! I agree, though I never considered it before, R.Carmine would make a lovely girl!