1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Luts Senior Delf 65 Discussion Part 1

Dec 29, 2014

1. Oh no! I hope Luts could fix it up? since it's their fault for sending out faulty head. I hope it works out.
      I also ordered Carmin head romance version and I heard some people have problem with eye gaping with half-opened eyes... Are you going to use low dom eye from enchanted doll eyes?

2. Well, the head itself isn't really faulty; just the faceup. But since I don't like it as much as I thought I would I'll probably just send him to a faceup artist.

Yes, I plan to get low dome and narrow iris eyes.

3. @fuu-sensei That's a real shame about the faceup. At least it's fixable by sending to another faceup artist? It's still kind of sad it didn't turn out as you liked though.

4. @Dr.Zed Yes, the yellow color was only in the faceup itself. And it is a shame, but I'd prefer a more natural look with less blushing for him.

5. Hello everyone ^_^ This is my first time posting in here. I just wanted to share a picture of my Diez. I got him a couple of days ago and I absolutely love him!! He has a default faceup from luts. The only thing is that I think his hands are a little too big for him. I was thinking of ordering a pair of jointed hands but I'm not sure which one would work. Any suggestions? Thanks. :) [​IMG]

6. He looks amazing!
      Maybe check out Alices collections for hands? They might have a few options for ya~ (They have a jointed hands category). I know ONE of the ones they sell even shows resin matching for luts.

7. Your Diez is so handsome my gosh! Congrats on him! I actually really love that default faceup, oh my :D

8. @mirunasama, I love your Diez's face-up...it's so dark and mysterious looking! What a fascinating boy he is.:)

9. Guys, I got my senior65 bory head in from Angeltoast today. He's just a head currently, but omagosh he's so cute. I'll share when I can take a good pic and upload it today!

10. Thank you so much! :) I checked Alice's Collections, and they do have a few, but I'm still not sure which ones would work. Maybe I should email them to see which ones they recommended. I was researching and couldn't find a lot of information out there.

Btw, please share a picture of your Bory. I will like to see how he turned out. Angel Toast is an amazing artist.

#270 mirunasama, Aug 18, 2017
      Last edited: Aug 18, 2017
    11. Thank you so much! Im so happy you like him. I was nervous about ordering with the default faceup at first. I'm happy how it came out. :)

12. Thank you so much! Im so happy you like him! He is going to be the lead singer of a Metal band. Dark faceup suites his character. :)

13. Hi, I just ordered Cyan Senior65 delf a week ago. He will be my first Resin doll ever. So I'm just wondering have anyone tried Volks Sd17 outfit on Senior65? I don't know if they will fit on him.

14. I'd love to know the answer of the above question also!
      And semi-related but I'm having trouble finding clothing for my Luts boy. I'm basically looking for a full set (doesn't have to include shoes/socks) of clothing for him that is formal or semi-formal, basically anything but casual. I've seen a few things in passing on FB groups and missed out, but would love to know if there are some websites/stores/etsy sellers/etc that have a decent variety for this size.

15. @Sugarpill Legend Doll have quite a large variety of clothes for SDs from various companies, I was particularly thinking of Kami Zone's suits/semi-formal wear but they seem to be primarily for 70cm boys*_*

I'm actually planning on ordering two Senior65 boys soon! Both are going to be the Black sculpt with custom face ups (basically the default face up with different eyebrows each); they're going to be mirror twins! :) I haven't bit the bullet and ordered them yet, still trying to work out the funds. I'd love to see more photos of everyone's boys; it might spur me on to order the twins :XD:

16. Is anyone else worried for their wallets with the titles under the previews? I hope they have actual fantasy parts like Avalanche did and not just horns or something easy. I've been dying for another Luts non centaur fantasy doll - especially an SD one.

17. OHHHH, I'm dying because of human storm. That was the one thing I messaged them about last year on facebook. (well, I think I commented on their picture.) And they kind of teased me in regards to a human storm release. I need it. <3 Though I probaby won't want another 65 body, but I'll take it for now. :P (Don't get me wrong, I love the 65 body. I have my brinicle on it, but I like to mix it up.)

18. And it's elf Storm on the Senior65 body... Whelp, there we go, just take my money, Luts! Guess this is the death knell for one of my neglected boys, but I don't think I can pass up on elf Storm again. The only reason I didn't nab him at his first release was because Luts rejected my request to order him on the 65 body. Looks like an open-eye mod will be nice and straight-forward for him, too! Hope they release some clearer photos of that fantasy body. Has it been used in past releases? There is a very small chance I might go for it over the human body, but I need some better photos.

19. Oh, I really like that Elf Breeze. These boys are so pretty.

20. @Fate do you already have plans for your (future) Storm? I've still got the mockup I made for Elf vers. from his first release.:blush Haha, never had the heart to delete it when I passed him up.

@brightberry Elf Breeze is great, too! I am loving these crazy elf ears Luts is coming out with.