1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Luts Senior Delf 65 Discussion Part 1

Dec 29, 2014

1. I know right!? Thank god for their long pre order times because I need a while to think about this for sure too. Everyone is so pretty and I'm just at a total loss of what to do

Ringdoll White King also has the same system for these reasons. They have a video of him on their website if you want to get a slightly better idea of how it works. It's pretty neat.

2. Hi what does everyone think of the Senior65 body in terms of posing etc? Thinking about getting it for a future hybrid. Thanks!

3. I've been reeled in by Storm Elf too.
      This cutie pie with his big ears and dainty hooves is too cool to pass up. He'll fit in with my older Cerberus Project crew from early 2004.
      not a bad price, but of course I want the outfit. :kitty1 and maybe optional hands.
      just imagine, a new doll that doesn't need shoes!

what body will he come with? there are 4 different ones, from ripped abs to pre-teen in the senior size. a bit confusing. thank for any info - or photos.

4. Yes, it would be difficult to make a seperate helmet due to the practical issues. If you made it big enough to have padding in it I think it could end up looking too big. It's super interesting how they've done the helmet head though (there's a nice 'how to put it together' pic on the English Knight) especially how the visor is hinged. It's does make me curious if the helmet face plate from the English knight and the French knight are interchangeable or if there's enough of a difference in the sculpting that they won't fit the others helmet pieces. Haha, I know when a doll has my interest when I want to play around with it and try out stuff ;)
      I do like that they're selling the outfits separately now too, so if they release more Knight stuff in the future there's the possibility of picking up a extra outfit for variety without needing to buy a full doll.

For some reason I find the word 'armet' very amusing. It's like a combination of 'amour' and 'helmet' which is kinda fun :)

5. He's coming with the Senior65 Delf body!:3nodding: That's what the "Senior65 Delf" in the sculpt name means. Not to be confused with the SDF body or the SSDF body. What resin color will you be getting him in?

6. Hi @Kimchi . thanks. I was lost in senior delf land . that's what happens when I use my phone. the 65 is a nice bod. poses well it seems.

I want him in brown. it looks very wood elf.
      with the elf faceup which I'll change a bit.

:XD: that's the plan anyway.

7. Soooo, I've been pining big time for my incoming Storm (doesn't help that he's my desktop and phone b/g...) and thought maybe sharing a faceup mockup would help~ :eusa_sile

[​IMG]

The eyes (which just so happen to be from my last Luts order :lol:) make more sense with his whole outfit in mind. The orange rim, though, isn't quite as vibrant in real life, which is kind of a bummer.>.<

8. nice concept!
      does Luts pierce ears?
      love the look of the earring out on the tip.
      I'm considering the human style faceup for its subtlety so I can add where I want.

9. In Storm's original release they mentioned on his order page that you could ask them to pierce his ear as pictured. Not sure if that was just a special case or if it's something they're willing to do for any doll if asked. I love the look of it, too, and will be doing the piercing along with the open eye mods when my boy comes in! The human faceup is a nice base since it's mostly linework. Quite a lot of room to add color where you want it.

10. LUTS has pretty much always offered to pierce ears upon request.

11. Hi! I have the Black Youko in white skin here at home, a Senior65, and I was wondering if someone knew any heeled feet that would fit? And jointed hands that doesn't look too masculine? Because this guy have huge hands and feet o.o

[​IMG]

12. Thank you so much! I take that as a compliment! <3:whee:

13. :o:o:o My Storm is on his way!:dance

14. @Kimchi - many photos please. I'm not ordering 'til Feb. if I have extra $$$. then it will be layaway. so a long time before pics from me.

not many owner photos out there.

15. I'll try and share photos as soon as I can! He'll be arriving very close to my final defense, so I probably won't get a chance to work on him until after. And I agree, there really are so few owner photos of Storm! I blame him initially being released on the gigando SSDF body. Well, at least that's why I didn't purchase him. The rest of his original concept was really cool, though, so I still expected him to be much more popular than he wound up being!

16. Wow, that's super quick! I hope the shipping doesn't take too long :D

17. very fast turn-around. exciting. we don't care if he's naked and unpainted. I'd love to see the porportions of his head with the Senior 65 body.
      the bigger body seemed overwhelming, but I'm sure there are some wonderful ones around.
      I'm just trying to decide if I want big eyes again after years of 'realistic' sculpts. the Elf ears keep calling to me, and that upturned nose.
      at least his eyes are partly closed.and those hooves!

:celebrate

all this excitement when the really exciting thing is your PhD? Masters?

#318 petiteballerine, Jan 20, 2018
      Last edited: Jan 20, 2018
    18. Yes, I am very pleased with how fast Luts pumped him out!:D I'll make sure to share some nakey photos of him to show off the proportions. Too bad Luts didn't think to take any of those types of photos themselves. I feel you about going outside the dolly comfort zone - for me it's the realistic sculpts that I love seeing in other people's collections but never know what to do with for myself.

Ph.D.:whee: It will be "Dr. Kimchi" soon, haha! But boy, after six and a half years in the "coal mines" I am ready to go, go, go! That said, I'm trying not to think about how much trouble it will be to move all my dolls.:lol:

19. much admiration for you. all that dedication. I made it halfway to an M.A. and went back to the beach. :apig:

my older dolls are Cerberus Project from 2004 and I have Feeple 65, so big eyes aren't out of the picture for me.
      sometimes you just have to literally put them side by side with other dolls to see if they fit together.