1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Luts Senior Delf 65 Discussion Part 1

Dec 29, 2014

1. Is this the general Luts thread? Or is there another one I can't seem to find the link to? o_o Trying to find out some information on their "Special Sale" items specifically their wigs. Is Special Sale section basically clearance? Or was it items that just weren't as good quality? Really curious cause there's a wig I kinnnd of like, but I'm just not sure about it.

2. @WinterSong The "Special Sale" items are just clearance.

3. I keep forgetting to share my new guy that came the week before last. I ended up modding the eye shape and back of the neck joint a bit. I can't wait to do his faceup, but I'm so busy rn oof

4. I got my newest SSDF boy the other day, so here's my SD65 with him.
      [​IMG]

My SD65 is an event head who stole my SD65 Breeze's body that is now named Fynn. Fynn likes fish, if it's not apparent. Originally was going to make him blind, but scrapped that idea. Instead! Fynn is dating Asher's (the SSDF Flood shown) little sister, and Asher has a sister complex so of course he doesn't like Fynn. I now need to get the little sister/girlfriend. xD

5. Just curious, my mom has a senior delf event head in need of a body, does anybody know what f-doll color would match normal skin of senior delf? thanks!!

6. Perhaps you could email them to ask? When I bought my F-doll body I don't remember them having so many options. But I will say that I looove the 60cm boy body for my 2015 Winter Event head. Mine is in white though, so I'm really no help.

7. Fairyland and IoS are good matches in Luts NS from my experience. Also DikeDoll's normal pink is a good match so long as the Luts isn't too yellowed, in which case their normal yellow is a better match. I'm not sure about any measurements, however.

8. Clothing question! Do you find that SD17 clothes usually fit? Or do you go a step up with 70 cm clothing? I’m trying to find places with sizes that will fit. So far TTYA SD17 jeans are too low waisted and are snug for my liking. I also plan on trying out Chocolate Handmade in Etsy, as they have more size options.

9. I have a pair of TTYA SD17 skinny jeans that fit my SD65 perfectly. Maybe it's because they're the skinny jeans though. I don't have any non-skinny TTYA jeans to try. Right now my SD65 is wearing the jeans from this Luts set: Welcome to LUTS - Ball Jointed Dolls (BJD) company It fits their 65-70cm dolls. I'd say that pretty much all SD17 clothes I have tried have fit my SD65.

10. My guy has several outfits from Iplehouse in their S.I.D. size that fit perfectly. I also have a stunning outfit from Dollzone in their 65cm size that's a great fit.

#370 PoeticSoul, Jun 18, 2018
      Last edited: Jun 18, 2018
    11. That’s good to know, thanks! How would you say regular SD size stuff fits? I don’t have any other SD dolls to compare to.. I bought some stuff from Alice’s Collections and i’m Thinking about doing so again but this time going for the SD sizes.

12. If you buy something and the size is just "1/3 SD male" it typically runs in the 60cm range. I have a 60cm male (iplehouse yid) that wears that size. I recently bought a jacket from acbjd for my 60cm boy in the regular "1/3" size, and though it can fit my SD65, it's snug on him and you can't move his arms while wearing it. Fits my 60cm boy perfectly.

13. Im going to order BLACK but i dont know whether should i go for the make up too.

14. I am ordering twin black next month! Nice to see there will be more of them ^^

15. I don't have senior 65 yet, but my other 65 boys can wear almost all sd13 t-shirts. They are quite fitted so I recommend one size bigger, but they still can wear them. Trousers are usually too short

16. Hi, does anyone know how long it usually takes for Luts to ship their full package dolls? I've fallen HARD in love with French Knight Abadon and I'm kicking myself super hard for missing him when I had the chance. :...( I'd like to know when I'd be able to expect him to appear on the secondhand market (here's hoping!), and I don't know too much about Luts wait times. Thanks!

17. Is anyone else a bit upset they changed Abadons face?
      I probably wouldn't have gotten one anyways, but his expression isn't this... HARD look anymore, and I thought that was just a perfect look for him.

18. Always check the company waiting room for these things, becuase now that they’ve moved to the Wiki there’s usually a record of it. Luts is a relatively quick company (the new SDF65 bod I ordered a month ago is on shipping right now, for example), which I would say averages 2-3 months on orders, though that time goes up with the darker skin tones and faceupping. It looks like the only Abadon French Knight on the waitlist right now was ordered in December and sent out in March, so you should be good to post a WTB in the MP if you want.

It’s a little sad to see him so different. I’ve had *cough* several Abadons over the years, and my favorite things about his sculpt are his intense eyes and his lip shape... which is now completely different. I actually liked the changes they made in Bliss, but with Abadon (and Terra, whose eye shape also looks really different to me now) it’s like they were surprise discontinued. Bummer.

I felt pretty similarly when the body was suddenly renewed and the old one made unavailable, because it’s one of my favorite bodies and I needed one for a hybrid! But now I’m kind of excited to see old and new bodies together, so maybe I’ll change my mind on the head sculpts too when I see them with owner faceups and pics.

19. I also agree with the body changes! I really enjoy my Brinicles body, and though I tend not to like having 2 of the same, I had debated getting another in the future. Oh well...

I agree with Terra. It's sort of like they're different dolls. I actually enjoyed the longer eyeshape.

what I don't understand is changing the shape of the nose. :\

20. I already have a 65 boy at home currently on the old body (which I don't really see why they changed?) but I liked the proportions a lot so I ordered another body for some of my floating heads! So now I'll have two 65 boys and I couldn't be happier. I ordered the slim body so I'm interested in seeing how that compares to my other boy.