1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Luts Senior Delf 65 Discussion Part 1

Dec 29, 2014

1. It so will!
      Wait, doesn't that sound a bit late when so many orders recently have shipped around the six week mark?

2. I'd love to see your box-opening photos! Sounds like a TON of resin! :D

3. Haha, I know! I'm not too great with photo-openings these days, but I'll definitely film and put a link here. And take a million pics afterwards, of course!

4. Awesome! :)

5. I think it's because I asked them to add my order to my friend's order to reduce the shipping fee. I think you get yours soon by march ^ ^

6. Has anyone receive their SDF65 yet ? :)
      I think I ever saw somewhere while googling, but kinda lost... ^^;

... hopefully I can see owner's pics here~ ;)
      I've been eyeing Ginger for quite some time... :XD:

7. The only place I've seen one so far on is the MP.

8. Good to know, thanks! I'm so excited for this boy, it's ridiculous :D

I saw a Ginger on Flickr at one point, but I can't remember whose it was. Otherwise I think we're still waiting, those of us who have ordered :)

9. Found someone's ginger but he's not with the company's face-up.
      https://www.flickr.com/photos/titytetee/16308190846/

10. Hi guys, does the Senior65 body have similar shoulder socket locking grooves as the Senior Delf?

11. Nine9style went and got themselves a Ginger for a model :D
      https://flic.kr/p/r9xNsK
      @laurelvere - I think they do, but I don't have my boy yet. Aren't there a bazillion nude pics of the body on the website somewhere? Edit: I tried, but couldn't find pics of the inside. I never realised that, I'm curious now!

12. [MENTION=54261]Wennie[/MENTION] Yes, the site curiously does not have the socket pictures. It seems like such a good feature that it would be a shame if Luts didn't put them on the 65cm body. Well, I would be really curious to hear if the 65cm bodies do have those grooves at the shoulder; if they do then my long search for a 65cm body may be over.

13. Hello SDF65 fans!

I have some new pictures of my boy... Ginger is such a versatile sculpt! :aheartbea

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. I'll find out when my boy arrives, but it will be a few weeks still. I'll try a few heads on his body then too, I'm curious to see what a Switch head will look like on it and I won an LM Luke head that I'm also hunting for a body for. Those will be home long after the body, though.
      [MENTION=3072]Britt[/MENTION] - Ginger is definitely growing on me, awesome pictures of him! Could you have a peek inside his shoulder joints for us to see if the grooves are there?

15. He sure is expressive. [emoji4]

16. Bump! I'm planning on getting a range but I'm not sure how the body will look on him since I feel he has that baby face :( anyone know a good lean body hybrid for luts senior65?

17. I just ordered Carmine, today. I feel like my dolls choose me. I can't wait till he gets here!

18. I'm debating jumping on this train with an rub abandon on the new 65 body via the 'my choice' option... I'm in need of either enabling or a reality check haha. Has anyone ordered one of the old sculpts on this body?

19. N, bu I happen to have a lot of Luts resin at my place, so I've tried a whole bunch of heads on the body. It's lovely, but I'll say that the neck is a bit short and so any head put onto it instantly looks a lot younger to me. I don't have an Abadon, but it's why my Carmine is actually now on an SSDF body and my SDF Wintery '14 took the SDF65. I should take some pics soon.