1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Luts Senior Delf 65 Discussion Part 1

Dec 29, 2014

1. The only gripe I have with the old body is it seems top heavy, and his... thighs wobble? As in he teeters side to side.

2. Hm, I ordered my new SDF65 body on May 19 (through DDE) and I haven't gotten a shipping notification yet. It's been 53 business days and the estimated time is 45. When I've ordered from Luts in the past my dolls have always shipped exactly on schedule, so this one being even a little bit late is disappointing me. I've had a lot of looooooong waits for dolls lately (waiting 7 months on souldoll, waited over 10 months for dollshe) so I was really hoping for a nice reliable short Luts wait!

3. If you order through a dealer, that can add time onto your wait. They order a lot of things at once, and have to wait for batch shipments. Check in with DDE about how long you should reasonably expect and they might be able to give you a more accurate estimate.

4. I've gone through dealers before and it doesn't usually alter my Luts wait time much - Luts are just good like that! I'm just so impatient and feel like I've done more than my fair share of waiting lately haha.

edit: and just like that, I get a shipping notification, haha. I just had to voice my impatience to the dolly gods and they answered my plea.

#384 NoDivision, Aug 3, 2018
      Last edited: Aug 3, 2018
    5. So I'm still planning on ordering my mirror twin Black's with customised default face ups (probably next year) but I just saw the 65 version of Xylon and omg he's the cutest~ :blush I was planning on ordering another doll from my wish list because he's on sale right now but then Luts just had to go ahead and release this guy... and he's limited to boot!? :horror:

I'm so conflicted. I want him (and he'd be a great friend for my planned mirror twin Black's :wiggle) but also I'm tight on space/money so think I should probably only stick to dolls already on my wish list... But those sad puppy dog eyes of his are so hard to resist!!

6. so beautiful

7. Anyone else going to try and get the new boy? I'm sitting here debating and doing my best to pick apart "why" I want him (those eyebrows, that expression D; )

He's not particularly exciting or anything I'd normally go this crazy over, but something about him makes me want to snap him up. >_<

#387 Littlebirdzoom, Aug 10, 2018
      Last edited: Aug 10, 2018
    8. @Littlebirdzoom I'm seriously considering trying to order him too and doing the same thing you are, actually :XD:

For me I love his expression, it's really gentle and contemplative. I also genuinely just like how Luts sculpted him, especially the shape of his nose for some reason?? The clincher is those eyes though, I'm a huge sucker for slightly droopy eyes and his are just droopy enough to look sweet but not too sad.

… I've clearly been thinking about this for too long :lol: lol

9. Hahah oh gosh I'm glad I'm not alone. He just looks like a slightly beautiful, lost puppy who needs to find his way home... to my house preferably. xD His nose and eyebrows are what's doing it for me. Staring gently into my soul. He looks so gently and you're right - not too sad.

Not buying a Diez head with him is hard too. I already owned one at one point and he was scrapped, so I'm using that as my excuse. >_> Can't say it's working.

Someone cut the cord to my mouse before I click buy, geez. Tell me if you order yours Magical Rin!

Side note: Curious about Ann's outfit. Seems to be sold out? Not sure if they haven't opened it up, but it's hard to believe it went that fast.

EDIT: Xylon has been added to the My Choice? Maybe I just don't know how Luts works, but I am extremely confused if he's basic then what makes this item special... other than a faceup. So many questions

#389 Littlebirdzoom, Aug 10, 2018
      Last edited: Aug 10, 2018
    10. @Littlebirdzoom I think the Xylon option in the My Choice is for the original SDF Xylon head and not the limited SDF65 one (i.e. putting a SDF head onto an SDF65 body). But I also am not 100% sure as I'm not completely familiar with how Luts works either! XD

But I'm so tempted to buy the limited Xylon...because he's pretty but also...because I really want that Diez head...And then since I would be ordering from Luts anyway, maybe I should just get the SDF65 Terra too.... Someone help me!!! (Or stop me!!!) :atremblin

11. I just asked them and they told me he wasn't available for my choice, but I can clearly see him on the list. So it must be a mistake.

Ah that's how I feel about buying Jean! Might as well get her too. Ahhhh!

12. He's exactly like a lost puppy! I'm pretty sure that's why I want to order him so much; to give him a home :whee::XD:

I was tempted to add the Diez head if I order him, but I think his sculpt just isn't quite to my taste so I'm safe from that at least!

I would say the same thing about my mouse; but it's wireless... Someone stop me :XD: I'll be sure to let you know if my resolve cracks and he finds his way into my shopping cart!

13. So I was packing to do my usual travelling (I travel every weekend due to an odd living situation at the moment) and was packing a couple dolls to take with me. Of course my SD65 guy was going (he's my favorite, but shhhh don't tell the others). I snapped a pic to show a friend and never have I seen my boy Fynn look so p****d. He always looks sassy, but I don't think he was comfortable in this odd configuration, and with no pants because his legs wouldn't bend like I needed them to with them on.
      [​IMG]
      :apirate:

14. I brought the new slim body! The measurements are very close to the SD17 body so my boys can share the cloths all together XD

15. @AChung That's great! Do you like his pose-ability? :)

I saw Bliss and other boys at DollPaCa a few days ago and I would love to have one xD My doll plan is growing :lol:

16. @taykung I heard that the new slim body is more flexible but I don't have the old 65 body in hand. Anyways its always better to have something that's more flexible XD
      If you are planning to bring Bliss home you can take a look of the layaway!

17. Question! Is the Senior Delf 65 Hyun sculpt the same as the Custom House Ai Doll Hyun? I know a lot of CH sculpts ended up with Luts but wanted to check! :)

18. I believe so! He certainly looks like the same sculpt to me. Luts may have tweaked it a bit - to make it uniform with the rest of their heads - headcaps and such. However, to me, he certainly looks like the CH version still.

19. Well that makes my hunt for a Hyun much easier! I'm excited :D

The real question is NS or WS now xD

20. Double post, ignore!