1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Luts Senior Delf 65 Discussion Part 1

Dec 29, 2014

1. This is my Bory:love
      Just can't stop loving Bory! Wanna buy a brown-skin Bory this year:D
      [​IMG]Untitled by Greta Chan, on Flickr

2. My fish boy needs a bigger tub....
      [​IMG]

On a related note, I finally found a Brinicle head for sale and it should be arriving any day now! So excited to finally shell my Ohn. :apirate:

3. I've been lusting after Karis for a while. He's got such a sweet face

4. Karis is on my list too~ ♡

5. I also love Karis, especially his lips :D

Anyone getting clothes and stuff? They are having a discount sale event.:3nodding:

6. Anyone else registered on the LUTS “New English Site”? Every time I try to log in on there it says the website is not secure and asks if I want to continue anyways. Is the site really secure to register on? I tried emailing their new contact address but no response and their old one bounced back. I really want Arwen and Aragorn :-(

7. I got that a few times with their old site too. But yes, I'm registered to their new one. I don't pay with a card on their site, but use paypal which is secure. And gives me more protection as a buyer.

8. This only means their website is not properly encrypted and your account information is not safe (happen a lot with JP & KR websites). Just make sure you don't store credit card information on the site and pay through paypal or credit card gateway (like Cybersource)

9. Let's share photos of our dollies! :D

[​IMG]

This is Elliot, my Vino. He has Luts faceup which is gorgeous!
      Also, I am planning to have another big boy from Luts to shell my favorite character in brown skin. I'm saving up for him :)

10. Ooo I can't wait to share my new boy here! I'm hoping to work on his faceup today and have him ready for pictures tomorrow. <3

11. Anyone know if they’ll be adding more of the original outfits back on? I noticed Nina and Claus are on there, but the original Brown Skin Aragorn outfit isn’t.

12. @WinterSong I have no idea but I think you may ask them directly because they are so nice :)

Also, I'd love to see the beautiful boy Xylon. Does anyone have him? :love

13. Finally!!! My Gray, Sylvester <3 I love him so much!!!

[​IMG]Sylvester by suniko Z, on Flickr

14. @Zavrinas He's handsome! Love his skin so much :love

15. @taykung thank you!! I love the RSB! He's my second luts doll with that skin color and I want so many more! XD I can't believe I have this boy. If you'd asked me a year ago if I thought I'd own a 65cm boy, I'd probably would have laughed at the thought of it. If I hadn't gotten my Jaxie (Switch Javi), then I'd have never gotten Sylvester to be his boyfriend. But I'm so very glad I did! I'm not as afraid of him as I thought I might be. He poses amazingly and stands like a rock.

[​IMG]Sylvester by suniko Z, on Flickr

16. Good to hear that! @Zavrinas Luts has a lot of lovely dolls. It's hard to stop at one xD I just got a SDF65 body (old version) and I like how it's so easy to stand, unlike my senior delf boy who loves to bow :lol:

17. My Xylon shipped! Yay! Finally so happy I got a hold of that doll. Won't be able to play with him until I get a body, but still happy xD After that just waiting for Diez

18. Has anyone tried contacting them on their new support email address? I tried reaching them on the new hotmail one but never got a response.

19. @WinterSong I 've never sent them an email so I cannot tell for sure. How many days have passed since you sent your email? I think they are very responsive on Q&A board. Maybe you can ask them there?