1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Luts Senior Delf 65 Discussion Part 1

Dec 29, 2014

1. Hey guys, sorry for sounding like such a noob. I'm not sure about the abbreviations for Luts, which is why I can't figure out what size the Senior65 Delf wig sizes are! Can someone please explain it to me? :P
      As well as what eye sizes they wear!
      Thanks so much!

#441 RachelWings, Jun 29, 2019
      Last edited: Jun 29, 2019
    2. @RachelWings
      My Carmine is using 9-10 inch wigs, and they are a great fit (msiredoll, not Luts ones).
      And the majority of SDF65, if not all, wear 16 mm eyes by default :)

3. ohh!! what a cute boy and beautiful pic of him!!
      btw where you buy his boots? are great

4. @RachelWings LUTS often states what is used in the pictures of a certain sculpt, so you could always go from there.
      Otherwise, I'd suggest 14mm eyes for their SD dolls - such as Senior Delf 65. But they tend to recommend, and also arrive, with 16mm. A matter of taste - I think 16mm look too big.
      And wigs... A safe bet is 9-10".
      If you see the wigs are listed as DW - then it is 9-10, and SDW it is 8-9, on their site. Should give you somewhat of a clue of their size.

5. My Burgundy is using 9-10 wig and 16mm eyes, his head are big! but my Diez romance is using a 14 mm eyes and his wig is a fur wig in 9 size

6. @RachelWings my Sylvester (he's a Gray) wears a size 8-9 wig and he wears 16mm eyes. Definitely look at the listings for each sculpt. At the bottom they should have measurements for each head. But if you have a specific sculpt in mind or a specific wig, you can always post in the references section for help too! :) I hope that helps!

7. Thanks so much everyone! I was eyeing Bliss and Terra.

I can't seem to choose which one =/

I'm also assuming their clothing size is 1/3 or SD17? :P

Thanks for the info!

Would you mind showing me eye comparisons between 16mm and 14mm?

8. My Flood, Summer '17, Breeze, and Brinicle heads all have 16mm eyes. 14mm eyes seem too small for my heads, and 18mm fit but the iris are too large for my liking. A lot of it is personal preference. As for wigs, all my guys wear 9-10" wigs.

9. @RachelWings Sorry. I have no LUTS heads at the moment. And I tried to look for some old pics, but no luck.
      But searching/posting in the Photo ref. section about a specific sculpt with different eye sizes will most likely yield you results..!

10. Hello guys! I'm gonna be purchasing the Luts' Senior65 Delf Black, and was wondering where I can find artists I can commission that will make eyes, clothing and wigs to fit this doll? Preferably in the UK, or if shipping isn't too much then I'll branch internationally! I'm completely new to owning a BJD, this one will be my first so I'm not too informed on where to buy commissions! :> Thank youu

11. Hi, @Kelc So happy that you are getting your first doll! There are many artists on Etsy who can make stuff for you. I have experience with Soulinabox eyes and Sophymolly wigs who are not in the UK, but there are many other artists you may want to look for. Have fun! :D

12. CandyKittens emporium on etsy is amazing for eyes too!

13. CandyWorld/MehiArt on Etsy is also good for eyes, and accepts commissions. It's a Polish shop, so although it's not in the UK, the shipping is cheap and doesn't take too long.

14. I bought it on TaoBao

15. Thread revive with boy couple spam! My Sylvester is super happy to have Jaxie all put together so they can finally get some nice pics!!

[​IMG]

16. I love them!

17. I think I've finally decided on a boy sculpt (my first) and found my way to LUTS Senior65 GRAY. Any owner pictures of this cutie would be much appreciated! Now I am off to scour the inter webs for pics/video of him <3

18. @DollieLovex3 He's a lovely boy but I don't see him around much, so I'll be waiting for some owner pictures with you <3 Have you decided on what skin you want? :)

19. @DollieLovex3 My Sylvester is a Gray! I have him in RSB with a faceup by me. I ordered him blank so I don't have an owner photo of the company faceup. I can say that his head is 8/9 wig size and his eyes are 16mm.

[​IMG]