1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Luts Senior Delf 65 Discussion Part 1

Dec 29, 2014

1. I'm pretty sure I will go for the normal skin, just because the face up has great contrast with the skin tone and that's the look I wanted to go for. But the light tan is SO tempting. (Even the company photo of Gray in light tan w/ carrot red hair is super attractive!) On another note, I didn't realize. how BIG he'd compared to a KDF x_x

OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!! This is the only owner picture I have seen. he's everything I hoped he'd.... I think my eyes are watering.... XD He even looks beautiful with the RSB resin color!! (I was going to go for normal or light tan, but this is a nice middle ground)

2. @DollieLovex3 You're very welcome! I had the same issue when I was looking for reference pictures.

3. I think he ultimately may be a bit taller than I'd hope as a "partner" for my KDF, but I already fell in love with him so....

4. @DollieLovex3 Oh, yeah, he's huge in comparison on the 65 body. But his head is on the small side and would work on the Delf body! Luts has the choice system so you can pick his head and body type. :)

Here's a group photo of my luts crew:

[​IMG]

The height difference just sitting is amazing and their feet hit about half way down his shin. Nordeena on the left is a 2017 summer even head on a 2018 classic body and Estelle on the right is a 2007 Cherry on the original kdf body with mnf b-line hands

5. This helps a TON! I knew LUTS had the My Choice option, but I also know the heads aren't all the same size from sculpt to sculpt. Do you think the Delf size and KDF size may make a nice couple? I'm not sure. Either way though, I HAVE to have Gray. He's so handsome :P I did find that there is a Model Delf Body (which could make a nice boyfriend for Yoko's MDF size..even if Gray doesn't work out).

6. @DollieLovex3 I'm not sure, but definitely the MDF is a good size! I have a KDF heads on my wishlist that I want to get MDF bodies for too. The Delf body is definitely smaller in comparison to the 65. Though I think it may still be a bit big. But it's all about personal preference!

#466 Zavrinas, Aug 23, 2019
      Last edited: Aug 23, 2019
    7. Those links helped a lot, sometimes its hard for me to find stuff on the website; thanks! I never realized how "picky" I was about joints and things until it came down to choosing a boy body Lol Although I like the shorter height Delf has, ultimately I like Senior Delf 65 sculpt more. Thanks a lot!

8. Would anyone by chance be able to post a Senior Delf head on a Senior65 Body? I'm trying to figure out if my SDF Wayne would look good on a S65DF body -- I'm hoping so, but just want to sanity check it!

9. Here ya go. A (yellowed) SDF Howl head on the original SD65 body (with SDF hands). Most Luts SD heads are pretty interchangeable with their SD bodies. My SD65 guy actually has a SSDF head (Breeze).
      [​IMG]

10. Thank you so so much! Really appreciate it!

11. Hello guys, I have a flying morfeo rumple head in cooper oriental .
      I want to buy a body luts65 but I wonder if the brown match with him.
      Would you have pictures of brown or ligh tan to comparison with ns or tan (i have this) and even with a rumple morfeo head to look size comparison?
      What size is your luts65 head?
      Thanks

12. Hi, I have a 65 body on order and I was thinking of getting him some jointed hands. Does anyone have any recommendations? Maybe pictures?

13. This thread is so quiet. :sweat
      Well, looks like Luts is releasing a new guy. Raven looks cool. I like his faceup!
      He'll be up for sale on 26th. :D

14. Hi! Does anyone know if a hybrid between a Luts Senior65 head and any 60 cm body will work? I'm thinking of getting a new body for my Senior65 Bory, but I'm not sure if his head will look too big on a 60 cm body.

15. It really depends on the neck and shoulders. Compare the measurements of those on the body you're wanting to the measurements of the body the head is originally from. Many SD Luts heads are pretty universal for their SD bodies. A few posts up I posted a picture of a Luts SDF (their 62cm line) on one of their SD65 bodies. The SD65 head for that body also works fine for the SDF body. I've also put a Luts SD head on a DFA 62cm body before and it looked fine.

16. @mirrorcle_world which head and body were you looking at? I'm super curious now! My Sylvester is an SDF65 but his head is only a 8/9 wig size. I think he would look good on a smaller body :)

17. Ok. So it seems Luts' SD heads are pretty inter-changeable with their different SD bodies. I'm also happy to know their SD heads can look good on DF-A SD bodies. Thank you!

I'm interested in the Luts SD type 4 body or either a Doll Family-H or Doll Family-A 62 cm body. I'm looking to hybrid my SD65 Bory, who usually wears a 9-10 inch wig.

18. Boo!! :XD: Quiet threads are quiet

Sylvester came out for Pics today!

[​IMG]

19. I think yes because the first SD Bory they released was in SDF body (Senior Delf 62cm muscle version) he was limited but you can check his promo pics in Luts website
      lutsdoll co.,ltd.