1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Luts Senior Delf 65 Discussion Part 1

Dec 29, 2014

1. That’s cause that’s the old one, the newest one would be here.

Congrats on ordering! The body is very pretty! 65+cm dolls tend to have a lot of muscles. I like it quite a lot.

2. ooooooh!!! Thank you for the redirect <3

And yes absolutely! I have a very feminine character so the slender completely no-muscle body with heel legs is just... perfect! and that discount, yum

Also heard that luts bodies are one of the most posable, so definitely looking forward to touching one...soon, hopefully haha

3. I bit the bullet and ordered the limited carmine head. I’ll have to put a body on layaway soon but kicked myself for missing out on his head when it was available in 2017 so I’m not making that mistake again.

4. I saw that many of you seem to like the new slender body a lot ! Even though it's not really my type, I really like the diversity :3nodding: What do you guys think of the SD65 Raven ? I haven't seen much talk about him so I was curious what people thought of him... I have to admit that I had a major crush on him as soon as he went up for sale, but I finally chose a SD65 WINE instead. I realized there's something a bit off about Raven's makeup ? I think there's something weird about his lips, what do you guys think ?

5. He definitely is a gorgeous boy, but I do feel like his make-up is a bit off. For me though, it’s the inner eye make-up. It’s just a big splotch of dark going way out of the eye zone. I do tend to prefer browns and more natural eye make-ups though; He is definitely one I’d like to see with a custom face-up.

6. Yes, the inner eye makeup is a bit strange too ! My mom who doesn't really know anything about BJDs asked me why his eyes were so red... She thought he looked sick :sweat The thing is, I really like his lower lashes and his eyebrows, but like you said I think his eye makeup is too dark... Especially since Luts recently released some pictures of him wearing a black wig, it became striking that his eye makeup was very dark

7. Those lower lashes really are lovely. They bring some drama to him. I think that was the aim for his eye make-up but they went a little too hardcore and it overwhelmed his lovely features.
      Speaking of crying dolls, Bliss 65 looks like he’s been crying all day to me haha. Other pictures on the site it isn’t as bad though. He’s been whispering in my ear I should bring him home to the sleepy boy club one day.

8. You're right ! But I still think his sculpt is very beautiful, I love his sharp jawline and his nose !
      Yeah Bliss looks great too, I don't own any "sad/tired looking doll" but they definitely give off a special feeling, I love it ! I also really love SD65 Verde, he looks so pure :sorry I honestly want to hug him, the poor boy constantly looks scared

9. Totally agree! He’s just so handsome; I’m a big fan of the jawline too. I thought Verde looked scared too, glad it’s not just me. He is super cute. He has such a different vibe from the boys I’m waiting on but I’d have no issue bringing him home. It’s funny because years ago I never really looked at the sleepy or dreamy eyes but right now I find it charming.

10. I think Verde would be great if someone wanted to recreate a anime character ! I can't stop thinking about some anime boys when I look at him, he's super soft :XD:
      It's so great that you're back in the doll hobby, I love Carmine and Diez ! I hope you will be happy with your boys, they definitely look stunning :thumbup I usually love dolls with sleepy eyes, but I've never considered buying any because I know that I can't afford to have many dolls at the moment (student life...) so I prefer more versatile dolls ! Well, if we had unlimited money we would buy everything, right ? :lol:

11. Actually I think you’re right, he would be adorable as an anime character. I was a student when I started into the hobby, so I totally get it. I only ever had 2 dolls at a max so I had some turnaround haha.
      I thought of the versatility but I kept going back to them, so they won.
      Ahh, rich enough to have all the dream dolls really would be the best.

12. Hi! I bought Raven! oh yes, is true that his faceup is something dark for what Luts usually does, but for me it is perfect because I am doing a project with some character from Alice in Wonderland and he is my evil King of Hearts (King because they are all boys , even Alice) :lol:

Now I don't have photos of him and I would upload something when I have some, but I don't know how, hmm before I used photobucket but it no longer works for me :eek:

13. Oh, congratulations ! I almost got him, but changed my mind last minute, so I would be very happy to see some of your pictures ! I usually use Flickr, but you could maybe create a doll profile ? You could directly upload from your computer, since doll profiles don't require a host.

14. Finally caved and ordered the new slender body for my event head - the Carmine head that comes with it will be going on the Volks body he's currently on.

Has anyone does a layaway with Luts before through Paypal? Are they supposed to send you an invoice at some point? I posted on the board and they said my layaway was accepted, but I'm not sure what comes next.

15. @monkeypizzasonic here is my entire exchange when I asked what their PayPal was and how to pay for it:

No, our paypal account is [email protected]

Please follow this

Personal Payment ($100)- lutsdoll co.,ltd.
      Personal Payment ($10)- lutsdoll co.,ltd.
      Personal Payment ($1)- lutsdoll co.,ltd.
      Personal Payment ($0.1)- lutsdoll co.,ltd.
      Personal Payment ($0.01)- lutsdoll co.,ltd.

PAYMENT LINK - lutsdoll co.,ltd.

Please put the items into the shopping cart matching $72.

You don't need to pay for the shipping cost,It is already included. but just the doll price.

Best Regard
      LUTS

——————

I have no idea what they meant by the $72 but I just put in a 40% deposit to be safe.

Idk why they don’t put this in the FAQs.

After I finished paying I just posted the receipt on the Q & A board

16. So they just want you to figure out the 40% yourself? Okay, I'll try it.

17. I haven't cared for any event heads for ages, but this one is really hard to resist. The slightly open mouth is what sold me. And with the new slender body and the heel legs he'll be amazing :blush I'm hoping that I get to do an order before the event is over so I can get the event head.

18. I've been eyeing Bliss, and that B-type make-up is really lovely... but I JUST bought my boys and they aren't even home yet. The timing is cruel. :atremblin

19. That's the thing that sucks about this hobby, you order something then comes a sculpt that you really like :| Is there some way you can do a smaller order from Luts that qualifies for an event head?

The event ends July 20th I think so you may still have time to save up for a smaller order. Maybe you have something you could sell on the MP? I once sold a doll I could part with to get money for another doll.

But if you don't get the event head the regular Bliss is really beautiful too and would fit very nicely on the new body. I considered for a little while maybe getting the regular Bliss because what I really wanted were Bliss in Real Skin Peach (Obitsy White) color.

I also like the B type faceup so that's what I'm going for. I'm going to do my best to get the money I need for my KDF Rika plus a little extra, that should get me an event head. I'll end up having a floating Bliss head for a while but thats ok as long as I get it.

What worries me now though is the black boy heel shoes as they are limited and I need them for the character that Bliss'll be. Wouldn't want them to get sold out :sweat Luckily they don't cost quite as much so I might do a tiny order for them soon.

#519 manabusama, May 22, 2020
      Last edited: May 22, 2020
    20. @Apricotkiss Ah, we’re in the same boat. The Bliss’ slightly open mouth looks so lovely... Maybe I’ll just wait for him to appear in the marketplace...