1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Luts Senior Delf 65 Discussion Part 1

Dec 29, 2014

1. Yeah, I'll have to see if I can come up with ideas on what I'd actually WANT and not just buy random things to get him... Without just going the route of a body for the head lol. Thankfully I've already got the heels on order with one of my boys. Limited makes me sad. :pout:

Right? Why'd they have to make him even more lovely! I'd love to find a split or second hand, but I feel that will be hard... or I'll only find the other face-up/wrong skin tone. I hate leaving things to chance but sometimes there's no choice I guess. *_*

2. Yeah buying random things would not make much sense, I was thinking more if you had anything on your wish list you could order to get the head. Good thing you got the heels though. I just now ordered the heels as well, I just couldn't risk missing my chance on getting them as they'll be an important part of my boy's character. I think I'd like to go for a kind of chic vampire like style if you can call it that. A nice white semi see-through blouse, black leggings and the heels.

#522 manabusama, May 23, 2020
      Last edited: May 23, 2020
    3. Oh heavens, that sounds just lovely <3 I'd love to see your boy all done up~ :whee:
      I'm really glad they made the slender body, as well as the heels feet... and I'm glad they feet work for all the bods! Any boy can be his natural self, and be fab doing it.

4. I'm also in love with BLISS Sweety! :D And I just bought a KDF Apple a month ago... I should have known LUTS' Summer Event would follow soon after... Well, it's a mold I can't pass up. I think I'll go for it, even if it's going to be expensive. :sweat

5. He'll have to be a floating head for a while though so there won't be any pictures yet. First I have to order KDF Rika closer to the end of the event period, I'll be getting the event head with that order at least.

The only company I knew had made male heel feets were Granado. Although I have no dolls from them I still applauded them when they made heel feet for men. I thought that were pretty awesome as it allows for people to be able to create even a wider variety of character types.

So few companies make heel feets like that because maybe they think men should not be wearing certain things. Then when Luts also made heel feet for their guys I were really proud of them. Proud of them that it does not all have to be about gender lables. Men can wear heels too :thumbup

You got to take pictures of your boys when you get them. Can't wait to see some heel pics :whee:

6. Expencive, but worth it :kitty2

7. They are just so charming, I was thinking of the event when I ordered my boys but I took the jump. Bad call I guess; Time to browse I suppose! If they're selling the slender body for the event, that'd probably be more than enough for it... Although I'm not sure if that's the one I'd go with. *_*

Yeah, I was so excited to see it. I hope more and more companies give heels for men. Seeing the long lacey outfit in the clothing section brought me joy too. Beautiful boys!
      I can't wait to take pictures and share; I even got a new camera for it. :blush

8. I kind of want that lacey outfit but at the same time I'm not sure I would have any character that could use it. I feel that's not quite my Bliss's style. Or maybe it is, idk :?

But if you check out Alice's Collections they got quite a few things for male BJDs that are feminine. This is something I could definitely see my boy in. Boy Shirts, BJD Outfits - BJD, BJD Doll, Ball Jointed Dolls, BJD Accessories - Alice's Collections Since it's a loose fit I hope it would fit the SDF65 Slender Body.

(Edit: I see you can get that shirt in 70cm size also. Now I'm unsure what size to go for, 1/3 SD boy size or 70cm size. But I wouldn't want it to be too big either so maybe 70cm size would be too big?)

I really should get a new camera too as I haven't had one for many years. I try to take pictures with my phone or ipad but I never get satisfied with the pictures. Because of my BJD hobby dolls have always ended up as first priority. I just hope that once I feel I'm done for a while with doll orders I can find some time to spend money on a camera instead.

#528 manabusama, May 25, 2020
      Last edited: May 25, 2020
    9. Jumping in here, but does anyone have pictures of the bigger boys (or girls) in the special colored skin tones? I saw someone's SDF mint grey, but I'm wanting to see more! Haven't seen much purple either

10. I'm not sure it'll be any of my boys' style but maybe one day I can get one to cooperate for some photos haha.
      Oh, definitely bookmarking Alice's! Thanks for the recommendation. I saw a lot of the 70cm... they might be a bit oversized but I figure for many items it'd be easier to work with. If it is too short and a belly top there isn't much I can do haha. Longer means I can tuck or remove. For some things anyway.

I've wanted a nice camera again for years, I'm not talented but being able to take photos of the family dogs while they're playing is another big reason I went for it. Other than the initial cost, I figure it's worth it just for all the things I can capture.

Afraid I don't/won't have any currently. I'd be interested to see them as well, I tend to play it safe/boring with normal skin. I'd love to see how people do up such dolls.

11. I have officially ordered the Summer event head and the slender body from DDE today!! :lol: I got him with B type faceup. He's my second BJD and my first SD! I had just enough saved up to get him and outfit, wig, and eyes as well.

12. I've got a delf girl in the lavender skin. If you go back a few pages on the new delfs thread you can see her. She's still faceup-less for the moment because I've been indecisive about which direction I want to go in. I know there are a couple people who have model delfs and kid delfs in some of the event skin colors if you want to check those threads out. Someone posted a zuzu kid delf and model delf in bubble mint. I know someone said they were getting a honey delf in the strawberry pink, but I don't think they've posted any pictures.

13. Grats! He looks like he's going to be an absolute beauty. What kind of outfit did you get for him?
      I've gone for the same face-up for mine. He'll probably live on a slender too, but he'll be sharing.
      I doubt the answer would ever be yes but I posted a question to Luts, to find out if the head would fit any of the girl bodies lol. Staring at that face long enough gives you all kinds of ideas. Twins would be lovely...

14. I didn't get him anything crazy, just a t-shirt and some grey pants. I didn't have a lot of money for extras and I didn't want him to be naked so I got the least expensive stuff I liked.
      He would look so good as a girl! I hope you get an answer, I'd love to see how he'd look.

15. Yeah, Alice's collections got some really cool stuff. It's been my place to go for doll wigs, clothes and shoes for years! They also offer some of their clothes in custom made sizes. I think if I order a shirt I'll buy the same in both sizes. To learn what sizes fit best I need to be able to see it on the doll with my own eyes. Everything in the hobby is an experience, there's gonna be lots of trying and failing but that's how you figure out what works and what doesn't. I've never had a 65cm Luts doll before so I'll have to try out lots of things with it.

Congrats, lucky you :kitty2 I wish I could order mine soon too but I'll have to wait until closer to the end of the event.

16. Um, I'm klicking on the slender body but the new SDF65 body shows up instead. lutsdoll co.,ltd.

I know there's just the pictures that are wrong but I need to check out the slender pictures again. I have to figure out whether I should go for the slender body or the slim SDF65 body. Hope they fix the pictures soon because I need some time to think about what body type to go for before I order.

17. There are a few photos on their twitter, you just have to scroll a bit. It's not everything but it might help?

18. I ordered the limited carmine head a couple days after it was available and got it already today. Luts was super fast - I won’t even have a body for him for months!

19. I checked it out but there were no picture of the body standing. I kind of remember what it looks like though and would most likely go for the slender body, but still it would be nice to see all the pictures before I decide. Been a bit lazy to contact Luts, but maybe I should and let them know they have the wrong pictures for the body up.

I know it sucks not having a body for it yet, but at least you have the head, I guess that's the most important thing :3nodding: Meanwhile you have lots of time to plan his style, or background story if you plan on making him one.

#539 manabusama, Jun 3, 2020
      Last edited: Jun 3, 2020
    20. There's totally a picture of it standing! I just checked, it was posted April 28th. It lists the measurements as well. Its in a group of 4 photos of the body.