1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Luts Senior Delf 65 Discussion Part 1

Dec 29, 2014

1. Hm, why did I not see it then? I could only see a picture of the body sitting :?

2. I can send you a link to the post if you'd like. I'm not sure if putting a link in the thread is allowed? So I could send it privately.

3. That would be nice thank you :)

4. My My Choice 'Delf Boy' WINE arrived on the 30th of May, but I held off on sharing him; for, his clothes just arrived today (since LUTS had shipped him out very early). Here is my Vincent. :whee:

(I apologize for the awkward pose. It was exhausting dressing this boy, so I let his arms bend the way they wanted~ he is definitely heavy, and tightly strung. :sweat)

[​IMG]

Not entirely the look I was going for--the black wig I bought for him was too small, so he is wearing another one I had lying around--but I suppose it works for now. :roll:

5. @Snow White he‘s gorgeous! And very stylish in those clothes. It’s a great look for him.:)

6. Thank you! :aheartbea

7. sd65 body came in! ordered 4/22 shipped 6/1, delivered 6/8. He came with a Raven head, but that will be going to a split partner. if you're curious to see raven I can post pics of his head too.
      I ordered the body so that my Junha head could have a body, I really disliked the delf body with how stiff/arched the 1 part torso was. So I managed to buy just his head 2nd hand. For his body I just didn't want anything super muscular. I would've been content with the SD65 type 2 body or SD type 4, but when this came up on sale and having been inspired by someone else doing a split I found that this ended up being pretty economical.
      This is my first luts body and i am quite liking the buttons in the joints like the shoulders that click into poses/angles. Surprisingly the shorter delf Luts head has a bigger neck hole than the sd65 type 3 slender neck, so there is a slight wobble. I may get a silicon kip. His shoulders are still unexpectedly wide. Some pants I tried on him were def loose compared to how they fit on a Souldoll Zenith body.
      I still need do do some body blushing as I blushed the face quite a lot (both head and body are real white skin, shocking right?), but shape wise, i'm pretty happy.

@Ieggyp You were curious about owner pics of the slim body, right?

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

8. @bahboh So glad to see one of these bodies in the wild. Does Luts real skin white have a pink, yellow, or some other color undertone?

9. Thank you!!! Odd that the head has a bigger neck hole. The shoulders are pretty wide, but I think thats because Luts wanted the shoulders to fit all their SDF65 clothes. Your boy is really super cute!!

10. both? though my first reaction is to say slightly pink undertone.
      here are some resin comparisons i took between luts real skin white, souldoll new white, and doll chateau peach.
      https://i.imgur.com/owk0egD.jpg
      https://i.imgur.com/5ks3OGS.jpg

11. Thanks! I need bodies for some rosy white switch heads, and Switch's rosy white resin is more like a very light normal peach color, and I really like Luts' slender body for maybe my Huisa and Waseon heads.

12. Congrats, he's so cute :chibi I guess dressing will be easier if you have the hand parts for changing clothes.

Thanks so much for posting the picture of the body, your boy is very pretty :)

I've been wondering about this body, but with your pictures I got to take a much better look at the body, and now I know which body type to go for. Although it's a very nice body I think I'll go for the SDF65 slim body. I do like it better when there is a little bit of muscle showing.

13. @bahboh Your Jun Ha is lovely! The face up is gorgeous and his slim body is very charming~ :blush

@manabusama Thank you! I actually just purchased the assembly wires. :XD:

14. Never mind :sweat

#554 manabusama, Jun 27, 2020
      Last edited: Jul 6, 2020
    15. WIP body blushing. the slender body doesn't really have any muscle definition, but I decided to add just a slight amount.
      [​IMG]

16. @bahboh He look so adorable in that style, and very nicely done bodyblushing :3nodding:

I can't wait to get my vampire style Bliss boy soon, but I'll go for the new SDF65 slim type body. I'll be ordering closer to the end of the event. Can hardly wait :whee:

17. @manabusama Aww thanks! When did you order?

Got some new clothes in the other day so I had to take a pic~
      [​IMG]

18. Looking comfy :)

I haven't actually ordered yet, but I will closer to the end of the event. Or maybe a bit before if I can. I just hope the wig and clothes I want to buy do not get sold out before I get to order.

I haven't 100% figured out what wig and eye style I want for my Bliss or even clothing style, but I have a temporary style that I'm planning to order first. I feel figuring out what kind of vampire style, "modern or classic" is something I won't know what to go for before I can see my boy irl. All I know is I want something he also can wear heels with :chibi

#558 manabusama, Jul 8, 2020
      Last edited: Jul 8, 2020
    19. @bahboh Your boy looks wonderful!!

I ordered Black, because he seemed to look so mysterious and cool!! Also was looking for a brother for my Senior Delf girl and he looked like he'd fit in with her ^^

20. Finally I did the order for my Bliss event head and a body for it :celebrate Didn't get to order everything I wanted for him, but at least the most important things. Temporary style though as I need to figure out his look. It's been ages since I last ordered a stylized SD BJD so I'm really exited about this order.

@AeternumVale Congrats to you too on your order :)