1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Luts Senior Delf 65 Discussion Part 1

Dec 29, 2014

1. Ohh he's so cute!!

2. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!
      Congrats on yours too!! :dance
      Excited for the both of us to get our boys!!

3. Payed off my boy but it doesn't seem like he's shipped yet. Expecting a race between him and my Dollfie Icon to see who will get here first lol.

4. I can't get enough of your boy! He looks adorable in his new outfit! :aheartbea

Congrats! Black is such a handsome mold! :love

Congrats! My sister ordered him too. I can't wait to see everyone's Bliss'! I'm sure they're all going to look uniquely stunning! :aheartbea

5. Here's a new photo of my Vincent. :blush

[​IMG]

I've posted more photos on his profile page. :whee:

Decided to keep his wig. The black wig I had ordered for him arrived and did not look as nice as this one--or perhaps, I've just grown on this one~ ;)

6. So beautiful!! The wig looks great.

7. Ikr!! Can't wait to have him home and for Tomoko to have her older brother!!
      P.S Vincent is handsome!!

8. Hopefully I’m not intruding here, but are there any known brands of which the heads work with the Senior Delf bodies? I have a beautiful SD girl but I’m not sure about the sculpt for her face.

9. Thank you! :whee:

Thank you! :XD:

10. Hello, everyone! :)

I recently discovered this size and I fell in love with Cyn, but I can't find any owner pictures. Does anyone here has a Cyn?

@bahboh thank you for the photos of the slender body, I was looking for those since I'm not into muscular bodies. If I buy a Cyn, the slender body would be my choice.

11. My Carmine is queued up for shipping, hopefully he gets sent out before the summer vacation starts!

12. This is the Junha head? Ahhh he looks so smug and adorable!!

13. [​IMG]
      Carmine and newly arrived Diez have arrived if anyone was curious about a side by side. Slender and Slim bodies respectively; the slender hands' lack of veins is A+. Diez has a small head to me lol.

14. @Apricotkiss Aww I love your boys! I was pretty tempted for one of their romance heads, but I decided to have some self control when i bought my body. their outfits are very nice looking! Are their heads interchangeable? I noticed on my slender body, that the neck was on the thinner so the Junha head i put on it has a slight wobble on the body.
      @AeternumVale Aww thanks
      @paxita Thanks :3 the Junha sculpt is such a cutie.
      @Snow White <_< i ended losing a grip on my self control bought two rather expensive full set "fantasy" and hanfu style outfits for him....
      @~A*K~ NP I think DoA is a great place to share info and resources, so i wanted to help contribute to people's informed decisions too!
      @Bearz Yes! I loved the Junha head sculpt, but i def didn't like the OG delf body he would have come on. Not a fan of the rather arched 1part torso. So I managed to find the head second hand and got the new slender body when it was released with a discount.

15. My Carmine arrived today! ...and immediately got his body stolen lol. He's going on a Volks sd13 body, but I figured I'd post a pic of him anyway since he's cute.
      [​IMG]

16. And here's my Winter Event '09 head on the slender body. I'm really happy with how he turned out!

[​IMG]

17. What's the difference between slender and slim bodies? Also, I have the romance Diez head coming in and I hope he looks as good as yours. I wish I coulda got the romance Carmine cause Carmine is sooooo beautiful

18. It's been so quite in here, I had to make sure the mods hadn't opened up a new thread! LOL

19. Can anyone confirm if Luts re-releases limited dolls again down the road - either as heads, or full dolls?

I'd missed the Diez Dolce sale last year by a couple of months and would really like to buy with the default face by ssoyo, but I have no idea if it's something that's doable at this point.

I don't have MP privileges just yet (I mostly lurk), but having scoured twitter, mandarake, and ebay for the last several months, and with my only luck being a severely overpriced head on eBay right now, I'm starting to think my only chances are with the marketplace D :

20. Romance Carmine got re-released with a different face up artist after three years. Personally I preferred the older faceup but could only get the new one.