1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Luts Senior Delf 65 Discussion Part 1

Dec 29, 2014

1. Yes please take some photos! This thread needs more images :( I have Ginger with the luts face-up and body blushing. He's gorgeous sculpt but I still have hard time liking Him. The head's lack of sharp features just turned out to bother me... though, I adore the body Of 65!

2. Thank you, Wennie! That might actually be a good thing for me, since I don't want him looking massively older than my folks girls. hmmmm

3. The new release Avlanche (both versions) is super cool! I want it, but it's a bit too large for me :pout: Still, wow, I'm seriously impressed especially since the others were a bit disappointing for me. I love looking at the pictures on their site. I can't wait to see owner photos.

4. Agreed! The face shape of avalance is beautiful - particularly I adore the dreamy eye head. I wonder how this body looks like nude with those hoove legs. I won't be getting him either though since I'm planning KDF but who ever gets him share with us! :D

5. Oh my god Avalanche.... must. Resist.

I wonder if they're going to put Kelp back up in this event. *wishful thinking, I know*

6. Wow! Elf Avalanche is beautiful....and I guess is a SD centaur OMG

7. Well partially a centaur at least (or a unicorn), which I like better anyway than a fully horse lower body. But it makes me wonder how well he stands in balance since those hooves are not so large. Or maybe I got used to seeing Soom's large hoof legged dolls. Buying fantasy avalanche on this event time would also get someone the romance head of Carmine. What a nice combo :D

8. Not a horse body, which is better for my wallet hehehe, because I love centurs, I have 4 in MSD size xd. Carmine is the most handsome 65cm guy to me, so I'm very happy for the head Event!!

9. So are they ACTUALLY sold out or have they just not been released yet? As in, they are revealing the whole map before the dolls become available?

10. I THINK they're releasing the map first. Avalanche page says "Coming Soon" and LUTS is REALLY good about updating their site with event dates and times. So I'm about 98% sure he isn't sold out but is about to be released. I also found it really cool that they showed how they did the blushing on the hooves. I dunno it like makes me want it even though animorph is not my thing.

11. Yeah that's why I was confused because they are usually really good about letting everyone know what's up. Revealing the map first is a great idea too... that way they won't get any "OMG JUST KIDDING I WANT THIS ONE" cancels lol. And yeah I liked that too! Luts is awsome.

12. They should seriously change those labels into "coming soon" instead of sold out :lol: it's very confusing for those who don't follow Luts intensely or are new. Carmine's sleepy head is gorgeous. Looks better than the Openeye head for my taste.

13. I really like Avalanche, but I can't decide if I can get over six pack abs since I wanted to get a Senior Delf type 3 body for my skinny character, but I'm also super tempted to have hooves with gold powder. and a unicorn horn.

14. Actually it's more like eight pack lol. I wonder if it's possible to chance the body type to senior 3, or are the hooves particularly only made to work with the 65 body...
      65 is quite buff even shoulder width is larger, so not only Abbs to worry about if you want a skinny character. Personally I love the 65 body anyway :)

15. Well I can deal with shoulder width, I just don't care too much for abs on account my character's hobby is hiding in closets for a nap.

Hmmm though I suppose it wouldn't hurt to ask Luts if the hooves can be switched.

16. Popping in to flail over the rsb Abadon I just ordered via the sdelf65 choice system. Can't wait to have an actual muscular guy here. :3 Anyone esle taking advantage of the event to order one of these boys?

17. Oo! Congrats!
      Can't wait to see what you do with him. :)

18. Probably. If they work with the SDF body it would only by the type 4, because that has the separately strung legs meant for attaching fantasy parts :)

Congratulations! Not me, but I may be ordering my SDF Chloe and in that case I'm hoping to get my Carmine a dreaming face!

19. I REALLY want that Dreaming Carmine head... ;0; I need a few things from LUTS like hands and such, but not enough for the head unfortunately. Although getting a SDF65 Carmine is very tempting... XD

Oh by the way, I don't know if this would help anyone, but I did ask LUTS awhile back about exchanging hands on the SDF65 body and they said that regular Senior Delf hands should work fine, if anyone wanted a smaller hand option. I LOVE the hands on my SDF65 body, but with my Switch Taeheo's head, they're just a little too big for him. Going to try the SDF hands to see if they look more proportionate.

20. They do fit perfectly. I've been using the SDF gun hands for both my SDF and SDF65 bodies with no trouble at all :)