1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Luts Senior Delf 65 Discussion Part 1

Dec 29, 2014

1. Thanks! Yeah, he is a Raven Romance ver. :D

2. Btw, if anyone has a SDF65 doll in White skin, please share some photos! I'm really curious how owners style dolls in this skin colour. What colour hair do you prefer on your White skin doll? What about clothes?

3. my boy is WS, but when i did his faceup i was a bit heavy handed on the blushing, so i don't know how helpful it'll be, but here are some pics of him in different color wigs and another wig i got later
      this is my "album" of him, so he's in a few outfits/looks. he's my fav, so he's been spoiled a bit

4. @bahboh Your boy is amazing! White really suits him. Also, on some of the photos he looks like he could be a NS doll, it's sometimes so hard to tell! With Luts promo photos as well. Thanks for sharing the photos. ^^
      I also noticed that he is on a Slender body. What jointed hands is he wearing?

5. ^^;; yeah in some of the pics i tried him out on a RD normal resin body and with the amount of blushing i did, it matched decently well enough >_> sorry if that's unhelpful for decisions on your own RSW doll.
      In the earlier photos i have him in Doll Legend jointed hands that i bought via acbjd from doll legend instead of luts, then later i got DFA 68cm hands that i liked the joints and posing better, but they are a bit long/spindly in proportion to him, giving some yaoi hands vibes lol.

6. That was super helpful, thank you! Now I have a lot more stuff added to the list of things I have to get... oh boy. :sweat

7. I don't know if anyone said this yet or was wondering, but I thought I'd share: I asked Luts if the new Eddy/Tide heads fit on SDF65 and they said yes. The new body is a weird size, and SDF65 is my favorite (I also needed to cave for Eddy) so I asked. Curious about how it will fit with the neck size difference, but I'm trusting them lol

8. Yesterday I learned I need to check my spam folder a lot more often than I do, because apparently Luts had sent me photos of my Cyan’s custom faceup waaay back on the 6th and I hadn’t even realised. They said if it looked ok they’ll prepare him for shipping. I didn’t have reason to be checking spam for anything since I firstly never expected him to be finished already, let alone 2 weeks ago (I ordered him on 19 Nov and at the time they told me he’d take 2-3 months), plus I had no idea they actually showed you the faceup to OK it first! (I expected I wouldn’t see what he looked like until I opened the box) I genuinely feel really bad for not replying for 2 whole weeks, I hope they didn’t think I hated it or something…
      I’m just really surprised how quickly the turnaround was because the last time I ordered from Luts, a Kid Delf, I ordered late July and she didn’t ship until late October. (In 2018). And gauging wait times from the wait list made me expect he wouldn’t be shipping until mid February at the earliest.

Anyway I’m really excited to see him, they haven’t replied to me again yet but I imagine next comes the additional shipping fee, so I hope it’s not too painful.

9. I've finally received some stuff that I ordered a while ago. Ohhh boy... Raven looks handsome even dressed in lace. :D

[​IMG]

10. He look awesome :3nodding:

I've seen wigs like these other places, but the mesh thing inside have to be cut yourself, and it bothers me becaue I worry I'll not cut it even :sweat

45.0US $ |1/3 BJD Wig Ancient Costume Hanfu Long Hair Vintage Samurai Basic Wigs For BJD/SD SD13 SSDF Strong Uncle Doll Accessories C119 A|Dolls Accessories| - AliExpress

The wig you bought, where is it from?

11. Thank you. :kitty2

The wig is pump by Baiou. It's not a lace-front wig so I didn't have to cut anything, I just put it on and voila. I bought it from Baiou's Taobao shop through a local agent in August and it took some time for me to receive it. It's currently sold out, but I suggest you monitor Baiou's shop or dealers like Moonlight BJD to see when it's released again. :3nodding:

12. Ok Thanks, I'll check it out :)

I see Luts have some. I currently got this one, but it's nice to know of more places to order these type of wigs :3nodding: lutsdoll co.,ltd.

No mesh thing on the one I have either. But I wonder are that mesh thing really necessary though?! Clearly wigs like these can be made fine without it!

13. [​IMG]Luts- Bliss - Sweety Version by ManabuLi010, on Flickr

My boy "Ascelyn", nickname "Lyn", in a new wig. Just trying for fun, might wear it for a while.

But the name Ascelyn, I choose it because I like it, but I have no idea how it's pronounced :sweat Does anybody know?

14. I guess it looks more natural on a lace wig? :sweat Not really sure about that. Would love to hear more opinions on this.

15. Lace front wigs when done well do tend to make the hair line look more natural. Ebidoll on IG has some, Login • Instagram

16. [​IMG]Bliss Sweety Version by ManabuLi010, on Flickr

Back in the wig I love him most in :kitty2 Love my boy so much! I don't use to hold my dolls like they were a baby and hug them, but for some reason I do with him, even kiss him on the head <3

Hope my Alice's Collections order get shipped soon. So tired of this sweater, can't wait to put him in his new blouse!

17. @manabusama He's beautiful! This wig looks great on him. :love

18. Thank you :) I did have some dificulties bonding at first and knowing what to do with him, but I were never able to part with him and realized how much I love him :chibi

19. My Cyan, Dominic, is here. I’ve been sick the past week so wasn’t able to do much with him other than give him his eyes/wig and the placeholder outfit I have until his proper one arrives hopefully this week (only reason I even have the placeholder is because I bought it several years ago as a newbie who didn’t understand doll sizes, so nice that it’s finally come in handy).
      I like the real skin brown in person, I wasn’t sure if I would because of how weirdly inconsistent it seems to be in everyone’s photos but after trying to photograph it myself I could see why, it looked completely different through my phone/iPad/camera and under different light. But, surprisingly, it’s almost the exact same as the Nendoroid cinnamon colour so he matches the custom nendoroid version of him pretty well.
      [​IMG]
      I really like him, but my nitpick is that I wish his head was bigger. It was a little smaller than I expected, but his hands are huge so it threw me off a bit at first. At first I thought maybe the muscle version just has bigger hands, but when I checked the website again they seem to be the same. Also the hands don’t look anywhere near this big on the website pics? Might just be me. I’m going to get him some additional hands pretty soon though cos I like having options.
      Looking forward to not being sick so I can take some pics of him in the garden in natural light.

20. @Torino
      Your boy is gorgeous! For the hands, one of my SD65 I actually put Senior Delf male hands on and they look a lot more proportional imo. The SD65 has the same hand size as the SSDF for some reason. Or at least the same prior to the two new SSDF body versions, I'm not sure if they have different hands.