1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Luts Senior Delf 65 Discussion Part 1

Dec 29, 2014

1. I actually read this whole thread before ordering and this was mentioned more than once, and yet somehow I forgot all about it until you reminded me just now. That's good news though! I was going to get him some additional hands eventually anyway so I guess I will try some of the regular SDF hands too. Might wait for an upcoming event just to see if I can get a free wig or whatever out of it.

2. @Torino - Dominic is so handsome! I love his chibi version as well. He looks great in the RSB skintone, congrats on your new addition. I saw on the site that there are some SD65 brown skin jointed hands as well if that might interest you.

3. I wanted to share some pictures of my first two BJDs that arrived recently :) Senior Delf 65 Blue and Senior Delf 65 Bory Romance from the winter event. The lighting isn't great since the weather is quite gloomy today...but here they are nonetheless :) :)
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. @tarocake Your dolls are stunning! I love their styles. :D

5. Congrats, they are both gorgeous :chibi

[​IMG]Bliss by ManabuLi010, on Flickr

My precious antisocial weirdo's final look! Grew tired of the long girly hair on him so I put him in a wig and eyes that makes him look more boy like and like the little weirdo that he is <3

6. I realised I forgot to put a pic of Dominic (Cyan)now that he has his Sadol suit!
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

7. Hey all, I'm new to ordering from Luts. About how long is the wait from the time ordered to delivery? I ordered the Muse body for a floating head :blush

8. I'm looking to pre-order a Senior Delf Abadon from DDE, it doesn't specify what model the body choices are and I'm trying to figure out what clothes will fit him. Does anyone know if it's on the Senior65 Delf New Body? From what I can tell, it's the same, but I'm new to SDs and Luts in general so I wanted to double check before I commit to buying anything for him.
      Thanks so much!

Nevermind, I figured it out. Sorry.

#728 moonlightnocturne, Apr 13, 2022
      Last edited: Apr 13, 2022
    9. My last order with them was placed 17th of November and I had him at my house on the 22nd of February. However, I had a full doll with a custom faceup that had to be checked, and the email asking for my feedback on the faceup had gone to my spam so I didn’t see it for weeks. Since you only ordered a body, I imagine the wait will be much shorter, probably more like two months.

10. [​IMG]Kai by ManabuLi010, on Flickr

Kai changes so much depending on the hair style he got. Now he's back to his natural hair color and he look more like a flirt this time XD Flirt or not, I really love this style on him :whee:

It looks like hes wearing a long skirt but he's wearing wide legged pants or Palazzo Pants as they are called. Learned something new through him as I'm not much of a fashion person myself, but he loves high fashion, and vampires XD

#730 manabusama, Jun 10, 2022
      Last edited: Jun 11, 2022
    11. I love this style on him. He looks amazing! And those heels ahhh :D:love

12. Came to the realization that I've never photographed my two SD65 together before. They don't really interact much in my stories.
      [​IMG]

Have also never photographed my two SSDF together but I'll do that another time. :lol:

13. Looking awesome in his new suit :)

High heels is a big part of his background story, I've never had him in anything else but heel shoes :chibi With his new look his background storry changed a bit too.

They're both very cute, but they look kind of awkward around eachother. Looking as if they don't know what to talk about together XD

14. I love Raven's sculpt so much! I just want to throw all the pretty clothes, eyes and wigs at him and take a million photos. :D He's now wearing 14/7 Tianba eyes, and, honestly, they are worth the price.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. I can see why…he’s quite the stunner! Those romantic eyes in combination with his amazing faceup is quite compelling. He just seems to draw you in.:D

16. @Niel
      I told myself that I don't like romantic style eyes so I'm not pining after them but your boy is making that difficult for me with how gorgeous he is. :love

17. Hello - please forgive me if this has been mentioned, but I searched with several different search terms and nothing came up.

I want to buy a Senior65 boy body, (for the Summer Event head) but I can't decide between the slim and the muscular. I don't want a body-builder type body with veins showing and such. But I do want some muscle definition. From the photos on Luts' site, the muscular body doesn't look "overly muscular" in my opinion.

I'm leaning toward picking the slim body to be on the safe side, as it does have some muscle definition, and probably doesn't have veins! And clothing might fit better. But I do like the muscular body too. the legs especially. Indecision! Ack! I think seeing owner photos would help a lot.

Do they both pose well?

Are there any problems with getting clothes to fit on the muscular body?

Are there any owner photo comparisons between the two bodies floating around?

If you have either the slim or the muscular body, how do you feel about it?

A character I have in mind for him is a quiet Victorian steampunk gentleman inventor kind of guy. But that is not set in stone.

Thanks in advance for any advice! :)

18. I have the slender 65 body and I like it a lot! I have minor complaints about some of joints - the shoulder joint locks only allow a couple of positions, the elastic falls off the hip socket peg if his thigh is rotated out when sitting - but SD17- sized clothes fit well and he's quite steady on his feet.
      I haven't had time to take many photos, but this might be useful?
      [​IMG]
      The guy on the left is an SDGou, so you can see that despite the Senior65 being slim, he's not exactly dainty.

#738 St. James, Jul 25, 2022
      Last edited: Aug 9, 2022
    19. I also have the slim body and really like it!

20. Did anyone order SDF65 White? His promotional photos are so pretty :aheartbea