1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Luts Senior Delf 65 Discussion Part 1

Dec 29, 2014

1. They usually only offer heads for a limited time during the initial release of a new sculpt. And only ever in NS or WS.

2. I know it's still kinda early, but does anyone happen to know a rough estimate of when their Summer event will kick off? I'm hoping they bring back the grey resin so I can get a Ginger in grey.

3. In 2022, the announcement was made on May 18, and the first new release began at 11:00 on May 30.

4. I think it's important what the standard of matching is, if I put bliss65 head on 65 slender, that throat was a little empty. Each head has a different neck circumference, so I don't know how it will be. As far as I know, SDF.ver1 has a neck circumference of 10cm and 65 slender is 9cm. Maybe because of this, the muse body is the upper body parts, thay released ver2. It would be better to ask the staff about the neck circumference information in detail. They will answer kindly.

#764 Change, Feb 10, 2023
      Last edited: Feb 11, 2023
    5. [​IMG]Bliss by ManabuLi010, on Flickr

Kai borrowing something that isn't exactly meant for him, but my little weirdo still look good in it :lol:

6. I'm so curious about KAI Tanskin. :...(:...(

7. Well, after swearing up and down I wouldn't be looking at any more big dolls... I'm mildly obsessed with big Luts girls :sweat
      Does anyone know if any of the SDF girl hands would work on the SDF65 girl body? I'm wishing for some daintier option hands :abambi: Furthermore, do the 65 option hands even fit the girl body? Her wrists look more slender than the boy's body, or is it my imagination?

8. I thought I'd double post since I brought the question to Luts and got an answer back :3nodding: It always bothers me when I find someone asking my same question, and they didn't share the answer, so I'm doing my part and sharing it :sweat

"hi
      SDF65 option hands do not fit girl body.
      More than the silhouette, the size of the sphere on the wrist doesn't fit
      Incompatible.

I have a plan to make special hand for girl body later.
      If you have a design you want, please feel free to leave a message.
      Thank you.

Best Regards
      Lutsdoll."​

Well, I didn't have any particular design in mind, but I thought I might throw that out there if anyone else is looking at SDF65 girl. Seems that option hands for 65 girl will come, and that suggestions are welcomed :whee: Since they didn't answer me about SDF hands, I'm guessing they're incompatible too. Bummer! I am wanting to get a 65 girl in bronze during the summer event, but since the announcement of the new event says they won't continue to offer bronze seasonally for every doll, I wonder if I'll be able to order those girl hands in bronze when they come out. Maybe they'll accept a pretty-please-with-cherries-on-top :eusa_pray

9. Speaking of SDF65 girls, does anyone have a Shell they can show me? I love the eye shape but I want to make sure the mouth is neutral enough to lend itself to looking melancholic. No particular resin color either, I have a pretty good idea of what I want anyways.

10. I'm confused, what is the event heads this time, exactly?

Usually you'll find them in the event head section, labeled as "event head". But all I see is heads labeled as limited time heads, that you can order separately during the event, and some other limited animal ears and horn parts.

11. The event heads are rereleases so they probably aren’t at the top? KDF Raspberry and SDF Diez Elf are the event heads and Purple is the new SDF65 head. :3

12. I found them, they were further down :) Personally I got rules now that I only follow the doll plans I have made. Have to think about how I don't have all the room in the world to keep dolls. But the Elf Diez head is tempting though :sweat

I'm glad to see Luts re-release past event heads, that's very nice especially if you weren't able to do any doll orders earlier.

13. I tried making rules like that but I have horrible impulse control so that’s how I ended up with my SDF Bory Romance ;-; I wish you luck and strength!!

14. I have a feeling I'll end up with a ws Elf Diez though :sweat

But, I'm not the kind of person that holds on to every doll I've ever bought, I know I have dolls now that there's no point in holding onto anymore. Years back my plans were realistic sculpts, but I chose Luts in the end. I should be able to make room for some new dolls now, by doing some changes. I've decided that my Sweety Bliss who is my most treasured doll will be my main focus. So I'm moving onto a new phase in my hobby where I'll focus on Bliss, his family and friends that yet have to be created and ordered.

I'm making some important changes to my doll collection. I've gotten to a point in life where I want to have a doll collection that feels complete! Any doll that does not belong in my Bliss's world, is not worth it for me to hold on to. I'm starting to feel the stress of having a collection that feels too big, or having dolls around that no longer fit in anywhere!

#775 manabusama, Jun 15, 2023
      Last edited: Jun 15, 2023
    15. I figure I'll ask here but has anyone had good luck hybridizing a girl SDF65 body and a SSDF boy head? I think Rain could make such a pretty girl and when I asked Luts they didn't exactly seem excited by the prospect...

16. Do the neck circumferences match? That would be my biggest concern, followed by head circumference differences between Purple and Rain…

17. Not really for neck size but I noticed at least with the SDF65 listing it does say it's compatible up to SSDF. Head size, Shell reportedly has an 8.2" circumference head and Rain reportedly has an 8.3" circumference head. Shoulder size I am totally not surprised if they don't match up and I may get a different body if I want it to look better in that sense.

18. I just checked the neck sizes and I think they might not be super enthused because the neck circumferences are a bit funky. The neck’s thicker than the head can support by almost a centimeter, which would mean that you’d get a really obvious neck ‘stub’. Like, you’d be able to see the curves of the neck end. Since the SDF65 heads are made for those 9cm necks, they’d be larger than the SSDF necks and you’d be able to make it work with some smart sueding. It doesn’t look like you could swing it the other way around without having to permanently modify the neck. :(

19. Then I guess I'm confused why they specifically have this in there if isn't a good idea "Senior65 Delf Girl Body compatible with DF~SSDF Boy Head, SDF Muse Head, SDF Girl Head (in the option)" Like someone was eventually going to ask if it's possible...