1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Luts Senior Delf 65 Discussion Part 1

Dec 29, 2014

1. Aaaand reviving this thread to share more Loke spam! I feel like he's a horrible flirt. >_>

[​IMG]loke by =^● ⋏ ●^=, on Flickr

2. I think im in love! His face reminds me of a Dia, but softer. Great job on him, he is gorgeous!

3. Aww, thanks! Yeah, there was a big influx of pouty super-model types several years ago, Abadon and Dia among them. :3

4. My Dion is supposed to be coming in within the next week or so and I realized I probably don't have any pants on hand that he will fit XD
      Does anyone have any suggestions of where to finds pants for these boys? Any type really as long as they fit without needing a belt preferably lol (or being too tight)

5. So glad the forum is back because I placed a layaway on the event Breeze Sprite in real brown skin! I'm so excited and can't wait for him to arrive!

6. Anyone who have a comparison picture of the SDF65 and SDF boy body?

7. I found this Comparison on Flickr, this user has several pictures of the Luts bodies in the album, they were very useful to me ^_^

8. Thank you so much :)

I'm thinking about getting my Jon Underdown MNM a SDF65 body someday.

I have 3 other MNM boys on the SDF bodies so I was curious about the height difference. SSDF size is too tall for my MNM characters. I'm glad Luts decided to make a 65cm body. It's the perfect size!

9. Okay, Luts SD newbie question. I have a 2013 Wintery event head that wears a size 8/9 wig just fine, but according to the what I can deduce off the Luts page, the wig the Breeze Sprite wears is a 9/10. What sizes are your Sr65 boy heads and what size wig(s) do they wear best?

10. My doll is delf65 Cyan, i use 9/10 cm wig. But i also use head cap, without it the wig will loose.. My doll can also wear 8/9 size but it won't be able to use head cap..

11. Hehe - thanks @Little_Farron. I also checked with a friend that has a couple of the big boys and she said basically the same thing, though she chose 8/9 for hers. This doll will be my husband's OC, so he picked out a limited edition Leekeworld wig that FF&D just happened to have in stock in 8/9 so I hope it works out.

12. what about crobidoll wigs? There are size "8' not "8-9" Should i stay safe and get the 9-10?

13. hey guys,

I just got a Senior Delf 65 boy for xmas, and i was trying to buy him some shoes at leeke, the thing is, I don't really know which shoe size is the right one, they all seem so big and i have seen pics of them, and usually look too bulky, so i was looking through their catalog and they say for 8,1 cm feet the size should be LL (Double L) but then in the actual shoe there is a pic depicting the 3 sizes and their measurements. saying that G (Girls[?]) is around 9cm, which also should fit better, but if you scroll down the pic were taken in a SDF65 and it was wearing L (single L) size.

So... I'm extremely confuse now hahaha does anyone knows?

Thank you.

#113 sacred_love, Dec 28, 2015
      Last edited: Dec 29, 2015
    14. @sacred_love Congrats! Which senior 65 did you get :) ?
      I can't say much for sure, but so far all the shoes I bought for 1/3 size has fit senior 65 just fine :) I've own 3 different shoe pairs and 2 of them were made for senior delfs of luts but fit fine 65 as well. And one was a random pair from Ebay that was said to fit 1/3 size dolls and they did just perfectly :3nodding:

15. hi @ShaySugar thank you For your help, have you ever bought a paír from leeke ? Or were the 2 first from luts directly?

Btw, I got a carmine :)

16. @sacred_love Cool, carmine is such a sweetie senior65 :whee:

I never bought shoes from leeke, but if I did I'd definetely go with LL-boys shoes since senior65 feet are that about 8cm.

Funny thing is that luts has category of shoes for SuperSenior-senior65 and senior delf but both the luts shoes I bought were meant for senior delfs and yet they fit fine for my senior65 body.

So as long as the shoes fit 8cm feet you shouldn't worry at all since even smaller than that seems to fit their feet. So If you decided to go for leeke L-boys shoes, odds are they are also going to fit, maybe just a little tighter.

This is my personal experience, of course - I'm not the most reliable source of information, lol

17. Hey guys i wanted to introduce my Senior 65 Delf Carmine :) His Name Is Owen :)

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]

18. Hello, Im researching the senior delf Yuri, and Im trying to decide on which body type to get for her.
      The type 4 body is waaaaaay tooo much for me, Im interested in the type 3 body.
      Does the type 3 bust make clothing hard to find? What fits her?? Should I go one size smaller?
      Thanks for the advice, I love the type 3 bust but I worry that clothing will be very hard to find.

EDIT: OOPS, just realized I posted in the wrong thread, Im so sorry!! :eek:

19. Hello~
      sorry if I missed but does anyone have comparison photos or just had an opportunity to compare SSDF heads to Senior65?
      My first doll was Cane on his ssd body and he was too skinny and tall for the character. So now I think to re-order him on 65 body but afraid that his head will be too big for body :huh?:

20. @salvarion Well, both Avalanche and Breeze are technically for SSD bodies but Luts also used them for their fantasy SD65 dolls and they do look quite fine with their proportions :3nodding: Check out Luts Breeze & Avalanche sales pics if it helps!