1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

LUTS Senior Delf Discussion - Azure, Ethan & Camilla

Nov 28, 2007

1. Oooh, okay. So its not he doll you win? You have to buy him and maybe you will win his clothes?

I wonder why they are only making 30 of him when they are making much more of Ethan and Camilla, they are limited too.

Also why would anyone want to just win his clothes if they don't have a Senior Delf to wear them? :sweat: I am still confused.

2. So am I! But it says '30 first' so they might re-release him like with Dion... but then again they might not :|

3. I don't know, I think Ethan looks like KD Cherry all grown up. The shape of the eyes and the parted lips?
      Jus'me?
      Anyway, I want him bad. But there is no way I can get him this year.

4. I never really saw Cherry in him, interesting though... he IS gorgeous, I need him!

5. I totally love Azure and luckily have no money to spend so I won't do anything stupid^^.
      If he one day turns out in the marketplace and I stíll want him, I'll see what I will do.

And from what I can tell it's the doll you can win, not his clothes.

6. I'm under the distinct impression that Azure is limited as a prize for lottery winners. :3 The whole doll, without clothes or something as opposed to just his outfit, but I may be wrong.

It remains to be seen if the winners get to buy him or just win him free of charge if that is the case.

7. I would think you have to buy him, but probably for a reasonable price. I mean, what's the point in giving a full doll for free. A head I can understand, because a company might think that people will come back one day and buy a body for it, but a full doll..?

8. 'amount overed $333 - randome shoes (You can choose the size) + lottery qualification for Senior Delf AZURE Limited.'
      I think you're right at the bottom of the Azure's page is says 'Rottery Price' which I guess translates into Lottery Prize... you have to buy other stuff to be entered and then you get the chance to win Azure (the full package) and there are 30 that can be won... although it does say '30 first' so I don't know if that means they'll re-release him on a later date :sweat hope they do!! If not I hope I can win him when I buy Ethan. Then sell him to beloved :aheartbea Pyrope :aheartbea

9. I would bet anything that the 'lottery' is to buy Azure (possibly at a special price). No way can I imagine they are giving away 30 senior delf dolls.

10. We'll have to wait til 1st does anyone know what time everythign will be announced becuase 12.00 Korean time doesnt help! I mean is it the midnight of the 1st leading into the 2nd or is it the midnight from the 30th leading into the 1st?!

11. I love Azure!!:aheartbea His face up is GORGEOUS!!! Very different for Luts default:fangirl: I can't wait to hear more details:D
      ~Anthony

12. :) I have a little girly wish that it's the full doll that you win, free of charge. I know it's not good business strategy, but I have heard of other companies holding lotteries like this for full dolls, and the winners of the Luts lottery for the Senior Delfs did get their upgrade to fullset free of charge as well, didn't they?

I know it may just be me being silly but... *crosses fingers*

13. Azure looks a whole lot like Obitsu Gretel to me. Which I LOVE! I agree with mhdolls I think the lottery is a chance to buy him (perhaps as a fullset) for the regular or a discounted price.

14. So it's like you have to buy stuff from us to be in with even having a chance of buying the actual doll... damn them :|

15. I'm also thinking along this direction - it would be so nice, wouldn't it? :3

I'm in love with Camilla - hope I can get her!

16. I adore Ethan and Azure <3, but I don't get the urgent to get one of them (or both :sweat ), not like when the first time I saw Dion. Ethan looks like younger version of Dion, or is it just me (yeah I'm Dion mania :lol: ). I would love to get Ethan if he's still available until next summer :sweat *my wishful thinking*

17. He he, I really, really want to believe what feral5 and Lami believe!! *joins in with the crossing of fingers*

18. Lol, It's a little awful. I have such high hopes of bringing home both Ethan and Azure. I know Azure is luck of the draw, but we're definitely getting that gorgeous boy; Ethan! :D

Then me and S_P will stalk about the internet, waiting for someone to sell Azure, if they win him and don't want him. :'( They'd make a perfect set of brothers I think. :)

19. Ok! Something just made my day! I've never really been close to my family when it comes to manga and anime and cosplaying and dolls but I just had a break through and I showed mum Ethan and she said it was a ridiculous price BUT!! I'm allowed to get him!!! I'm so happy I could cry!! But now I have to do an English essay, just felt I needed to share the joy :) :) :aheartbea :aheartbea love for all :aheartbea :aheartbea :) :)

20. S_M:

CONGRATULATIONS! You'll need to post pictures everywhere when you recieve him so we can all enjoy him too. >D