1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

LUTS Senior Delf Discussion - Azure, Ethan & Camilla

Nov 28, 2007

1. Awww. Congrats to everyone who won! :D :D :D

2. s_p>> congrats!!! *__* i can't wait for you to get him done up and picspam him!!!

oh, and congrats to all other winners! :3

3. i see alot of familar names on the winners list! cant wait to see what everyone does with him! grats to everyone!

specially wolfeclaw cause i know you wanted him so much XD i may come to a meet jus to see him XD

4. kiradyn: Oh will there be picspam. Kelsey and Keaton together at last. :D Now... if only Luts would restock his wig. D:

5. Congrats to the winners!

I wish Azure's floppy-hat/scarf thingie were available somewhere, I love it.

6. Yes XDD I wanted him and still want him so so badly! XDDD He's such a darn cutie! And now I won't have to mega-bribe someone owo;;;; lol

And yes ^o^ I hope you do come to the next meet! You haven't been to one yet, huh? Well keep an eye on the meet-up's forum X3 There's supposed ot be one this month, maybe next month. <3

^o^ So so happy! And my beautiful Ethan is sat next to me making me even more excited!

[​IMG]

7. I won an Azure but I am trading him to a friend for another doll. She wants him SO badly and he isn't my style. At least she finally has a stroke of luck in this.

8. Aww!~ You are so nice!!~ Congrats to you and to your friend!!~ ^^

9. Congratulations on the winners! I saw lots of familiar names~ *^0^* Azure is so adorable!

I got an email from Luts saying my Ethan will prolly arrive Jan. 12~! *squeals* He had a face-up and I ordered a few small stuff too. I was like "...I ordered about halfway through December... he should arrive pretty late into January" and then I checked my inbox and there it was! I choked on my apple juice. (I think apple juice likes me to choke. I've done that about seven times now. XD) Whee~~

10. Awww that's so sweet of you ^o^ I hope you and your friend are very happy with your new dolls ^____^

I myself am very very happy XD I can't stop being smiley since I found out! ^__^ *wuffs Luts*

11. My Ethan's here but we're having naming issues... will post when I have the box opening uploaded :D Congrats to the lucky buggers who won the gorgeous Azure :)

12. Congrats to the winners! I really loved him, but it wasn't meant to be, haha.

13. Eeep~! My Ethan arrived! Actually, he arrived yesterday and I would have posted if I had time.

I came home, and I opened the door to our house then this pink slip fell down from the crack. Before I even picked it up, I knew what it was and I just screamed. XD The dog next door was really surprised. ^0^;;; The slip said I wasn't supposed to pick it up until today, but the guy in the post office allowed me to pick it up. XD;;

Ethan is GORGEOUS! *^^* I can't stop staring at him. He has the prettiest profile, too. His lips were a bit darker than I thought, though. I think that makes him look a little bit like Abadon, and his eye shape a little bit like Dion. @_@ Sadly I don't have any clothes for him so he's hanging out in my very flattering pink camisole. He looks like a hospital patient. *sweatdrop*

Is it hard to get BJDs to stand? The legs seem to be wobbly because of the ankle joints. ^^;;

I think my Bong-Ihn is a good luck charm. I thought today's geometry test was very very difficult and thought I'd get a low B or a C as I usually do on tests, but I got a 93&#37;! *&#9661;*

EDIT) Sorry I have no box opening piccies. ;-; My brother had my digicam that day. I'll try to post pictures once I get it back!

14. sparkii; After you get the hang of it, making them stand is easy! In comparison to our Delfs, the SDF stands like a dream. :D

Congratulations on your boy! When you have the opportunity, we'd all love to see pictures of him I'm sure. :)

15. Congratulations ^_^

Yes XD My Ethan was a little loose so he's having some trouble standing too, but my Dion was very easy because he was quite tight ^^ So much better than delfs!

16. Wahhh. I guess Ethan sold out? He isn't available on Luts anymore. ._.

17. Oh wow! O_O Already sold out? I feel extra lucky to have our boy with us now. ;D

But he's so beautiful, I knew he wouldn't last for long. :D

18. Awwww no! =(

I feel so lucky to have mine now, but feel so sorry for those people who were saving! =/

19. Wolfe! I knew I recognised that name on the list! Wow, we're so lucky! XDD Congrats to youuuu! ^_____^

20. I KNOW! *grabs you and dances* XDDD

And to you toooooooo! ^o^

I demand you come to a meet and bring him when he comes <333