1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

LUTS Senior Delf Discussion - Azure, Ethan & Camilla

Nov 28, 2007

1. Hell yeah! And I just got a shipping notice! *squee*

2. I can't believe Ethan is sold out so fast! :o
      Unbelievable!

3. Woh..! XD Sold out so very very quickly... I assumed that he would last quite a bit longer since the orders seemed to slow to a near halt when the amount of Ethans left was 19-22. ^^ I feel so lucky to have Bong-Ihn around! (Poor guy... I drag him around everywhere and keep on repositioning him. I even managed to twist his knee joint completely around! 0ㅁ0;; )

4. just a quick question to those of you that already have your boys, does anyone else's Ethan have a headcap that doesn't quite match their face's skin tone? O: I just noticed that North's head was yellow just a bit around the edge and the headcap was still very pinkish and new. I don't think it's from sun exposure as that part of his head was covered by his wig and the rest of his face isn't quite that yellow but I haven't had a BJD long enough to really know how yellowing "spreads" so to speak. could it be from the sealant used over his faceup? x __ x; or am I doing something horrible to my Ethan ...

5. hisuiyui - I don't have an Ethan, but I can say that my Camilla's feet are definitely a different colour to the rest of her @__@ They've been like that since she came.

6. hisuiyui: Luts definitely hasn't perfected (or come close to perfecting) their real skin resin yet. So from batch to batch there can be anything from minute colour variations to body parts being a completely different colour. Personally, I haven't either problems with any of my own dolls, but it sounds like this might be the case with your Ethan. I think in the case of a headcap I wouldn't worry about it much. However, if more noticable body parts were drastically different colours, I'd get in touch with Luts about it.

7. O____O i could have sworn there were 14 left of him yesterday????? or was that a mistake......and I was planning to place my order today......D: what a bummer....I guess I'll have to wait and see if any extras pop up....TWT though I doubt it....

8. Dybbuk, Ethan's back in stock right now. Hopefully you'll see this in time to snag one.

9. There is still 14 Ethan's up for grabs ;)
      I am so excited to get my Ethan home, I expect atleast 35 more days of waiting though atleast.

10. 8D ah he is back!!! Woo hoo!

11. Is it just my Ethan's head, or does it seem a lot paler/creamier than the rest of the body? Is it just because of the blushing? Or is it yellowing, if you can call it yellowing, because the creamier skin tone is much much prettier instead of uglier. I could have sworn his face was the same color as the headcap just a few days ago. I like the creaminess but it just looks wonky next to the yellower body.

Eep, less than a week and almost all his creaking is gone. XD;;; My brother said, "The way you drag Bong-Ihn around with you every day, he's going to break apart soon!" :o Nooo~!

12. North's head is a little different from his body. I had the EXACT thing happen to me though XD; I could have sworn his headcap was the same color as his face and now ... his face seems a bit more yellow. maybe it's just the weirdness of real skin?

13. I'm just curious if anybody here who won an Azure has received a shipping notice yet. I have not and I am getting a bit anxious ^^;

14. where are you on the list?

15. I am the third one on the list from the top so I am a bit curious as to what is going on. My email from them said they would ship on the 11th, and then somewhere on the site they said the 14th, and I haven't received a shipping notice of any type to date.

16. Someone who is 7th on the list has had theirs shipped, so looks like they are going out! However, they did say in order, so I'm not sure what's going on, sat!

17. Wow, I didn't know that. I have emailed Luts to find out if maybe my email ate the shipping notice or something and hopefully they can give me some information.

18. Number #15 on the list reporting in :D No new news here. Confirming original e-mail says from 11th in order, site announcement says from 14th in order.

It was a long wait for the Zuzus I ordered so I'm wondering if they held to ship at the same time or not. They're due to arrive on Tuesday so I'll know either way then. Or should Azure get a separate shipping notice?

Edit: Got my parcel today, it is just the Zuzus so I guess Azure will be sent separately.

19. I got a tracking number today after asking on the Q&A about it. I never got a shipping notice in my email like I normally do.

20. Azure wasn't an actual order so they probably aren't sending actual shipping notices.