1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

LUTS Senior Delf Discussion - Azure, Ethan & Camilla

Nov 28, 2007

1. Just checking in. Azure arrived yesterday and has gone on to his new owner. Hopefully those that won will receive their boys home soon.

2. Ahhhh! Whiteskin Realskin coming?

NOOOOOO. T_T I always said I'd get a SDF if they made them in WS. *_*

3. neon_addiction>> ?? what's this about white realskin? did i miss something?

4. At the newest message on Luts notice board there is said the following about white skin:

I like Blanchet very much but didn't want to put her on my wishlist either, unless she would be white skin. But I have already so many dolls on my wishlist. :doh She is really pretty though, especially when she'll be in white skin!

5. velvetbat>> ah, cool. :3 i don't dare get whiteskin dolls though (even if i LOVE how peach and brown based faceups appear on them), because where i live, they'd likely yellow very fast (heat, super-humidity, summer all year round... ^^;; )

but it's nice to have more skin tone options for them. ^_______^

6. Wow, I was just wondering last night when and if Luts would release the SDFs in other skin tones. I would love to get a white skin Bliss, all sleepy-eyed and pale-faced. *sigh* Does this mean I'll be poor forever?

7. Now if Luts would just release regular Delfs in RS I'd be set. :)

8. I received my Azure the Monday before last, but I ruined it for myself by attempting a face-up ;.;...

But happilly mine is off getting his face-up done by a wonderful mystery person right now ^o~ I know she will do him very very good! I have asked her to keep him for at least a month though because I can't afford to pay for him yet >.>; Lol.

And my Ethan stole a few hearts at a recent doll meet too ^_^ You can find some of the pics here: http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2814774

9. I'm really surprised that Camilla still hasn't sold out after five months O.O I have one that I'm waiting for, but it's pretty sad since I think she's such a gorgeous sculpt. (Though it's a good thing for me that she didn't sell out quickly as I bought her at the beginning of April XD)\

@WolfeClaw- Congrats! The Azure sculpt is so awesome! I can't wait to see him when he's finished ^.^

10. I like ETHAN very much. I think he looks like a gentle and soft brother~ :aheartbea
      Unfortunately I didn't get a chance to get him... :...(
      I wish I'll have enough money if he be released in the future... :(

11. I am a bit confused, lol ... I just purchased a Camilla (before the event- I should have waited *sigh*) and read she is limited to 100 pieces but she has been sold before.... how is she limited?
      Is she limited in the way Soom monthly dolls are limited (can not always be bought but will likely be sold again later) or will they actually stop making her after 100 are sold?

Thank you if you can explain to me, hehe

12. She is limited to 100, just as it says. She's just rather unloved, so in the year that she has been out, 100 of her have not been bought/created. So really, its not that she's been sold before, its that she just never sold out yet.

13. GUtted I missed out on Azure :( I had hope that it was that they hadnt hit sale yet but looks like i was too late :(

14. Azure was never for sale. He was a run of dolls given out as lottery prizes. :\

15. DOUBLE GUTTED! ah well.. my bank balance thanks them for that hehe

16. Yes, Camilla is a very underloved sculpt, although I can't figure it. She was released last winter with Ethan. She's limited the way the others are limited, but she just hasn't sold out yet.

Congrats on your girl, and look forward to seeing another Camilla on DoA soon.

17. Thank you.
      hmm, I wonder why I am attracted to such unpopular dolls....
      I have a Lupinus, a Husky, an Fdoll Nina.. and now Camilla:)
      I have my new doll and am very happy with him (I am modding the body to be a boy)

Thanks Emberens- I love lolcats ^_^