1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

LUTS Senior Delf Discussion - Azure, Ethan & Camilla

Nov 28, 2007

1. I really love Azure he reminds me of the unoa boys - but 30 is such a small a number. I wish getting him was more likely.

2. awwww...why must all three of them be limited......I really adore Camilla....she looks like a Dion....T.T but then the two new boys are absolutely gorgeous....especially ETHAN.....T~T

ah well....win some lose some....:D Congrats to those who get their hands on these gorgeous dolls. <3 They are really beautiful....^^ Ethan makes my heart pound...but i have a feeling he will sell very well.

3. my first thought of Azure was "He looks.. sick"

I love Azures eyes and Ethans lips. @.@;

@solitary_mushroom, thats awesome! congrats >w< yay

4. Woo! Getting a Camilla :D My mum said she'll lend me the use of her credit card, and I can pay her back - I was upset that I had the money, but no means to buy her.

I'm really looking forward to seeing all these dolls without the Luts faceups - they're nice and all, but I think Ethan will look gorgeous painted in a different way. As usual, I'm really looking forward to seeing owner pics of these Sdelfs! Should be around Christmas/New Years when these guys get home, right (being optimistic) ;)?

5. Thank you!!! :love so happy! I'm gunna be up at whatever time it is English time to get him asap!! Yay I love him even more than ever... oh but... not enough money for clothes... someones gunna be naked for his first few shoots :lol:

6. Hooray for borrowing credit cards! Are you getting her with the custom face up?

7. Whaaaaaaa! :D They are all so beautiful! I must have one... but I can't decide. *_*

8. Eeeek! So beautiful! Yet, while Camilla is so, so, lovely, I actually prefer Annette... ^_^;

Ethan is, WOW. He's gorgeous! My only gripe is the glasses in those pictures, they look to wide, and do nothing for his lovely sculpt. Aside from that, I can see that he is made of win and awesome.

Azure, meanwhile, made me think of a sweet, and gentle, but utterly frail young man. :3 You know, one of those guys who tries to be a nice person and pull through, even though he has about 5 years left to live or something... He pulls on my heartstrings so bad! And his warm winter clothes look great on him, too! I swoon!

But, I'm afraid I won't be able to purchase Hodoo over December. *_*
      So, I will never have a chance to even enter that lottery, I think. Which is really, too bad! *sobs* He is so beautiful. But can't let some little Kid Delf go and suck my bank account dry right now! Not during the holidays! :O

9. BrightSuzaku: I like your (what I think is meant to be) 'made of win' comment. Indeed he is :)

10. I photoshoped Azure to make him look less "sickly" looking. I think I'll have to get him now...that's if he's for sale. ^^;

I suck at photoshop by the way... >_>;

Picture of Azure here

11. i just can't belive on this.
      everytime that i find the perfect doll for my character, he have to be limited.
      that's sooo unfair! I need Ethan but i can't afford him right now >.>

12. Ethan is the most gorgeous doll EVER.
      I have no characters who will fit him though, and no money to go with it Dx
      If by the time I'd like to purchase him I can find a seller selling him, I think I'd get the head and stick it on a B&G body.

13. Maaaan, Ethan is so perfect for a grown up Puffin. I will find a way! *epic*

14. Haha, welcome to my agony hiritai. D: I hopes we can both have our boys. I need someone new to stalk since Vin will never return my love. ;_;

15. Wow Azure is amazing! Im not into owning boy dolls but god he is hot.

Camilla is nice, shes pretty.

The second and third pic of Ethan is hot, no more.

16. I'm planning to get Ethan and hoping to win Azure ;_; I'm stuck on whether to order him with Make up though >.<

17. Hmm...i was under the impression that by ordering 333$ worth of doll/merch (as stated in the notice) you'd be entered in the drawing for ONE Azure.....And the rest you could buy.....o.0;Seems right to me...right?

I almost wish i had enough money to order Azure, but all i can do is hope i get lucky. And continue to oggle the pics =D

18. *crosses fingers*
      Well, you and grownup!Puffin can both angst over unrequited Vin love XD

19. Oh nuts. Azure is a better looking guy for my character Kin--

20. Grrr....Ethan is to die for! Why do they make their lovely senior delfs limited?! That seems a little odd to me...*shrug* Oh well...gives me another "limited I can never have" to add to my ridiculous list. :lol: