1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

LUTS Senior Delf Discussion - Azure, Ethan & Camilla

Nov 28, 2007

1. Ahh! When I first saw Azure, the top picture just broke my heart!
      I don't like his lips though.
      Camilla is so pretty! I didn't even notice how different Senior Delfs looked from regular Delfs... The joints are so much less "ball"-esque, and she's very slender. (And gorgeous too!)

2. Ethan! :o He's gorgeous! He's like a younger Dion with a changed nose. HOMG his profile is... *drools*

But if ONLY I had a B in geometry! :crushed Mom has forbidden me from buying a doll until I raise my grades... I have the means to buy him, but not the permission.

Should I sneak? XD;;; (I'm joking, I'm joking! Don't worry! ^^;;)

We'll see if Ethan lasts December...

LATER) Then again, I realize Ethan looks way more like Annette's brother?

3. Yeah, the more I look at Azure, the more I don't like his lips. They seem too low on his face. Every other part of him is beautiful, the SHAPE of his lips are too, but they are just...weirdly positioned on his face.

Well, at least its good that I'm not liking him as much as I did at first, this way I won't feel so bad when I don't win him. xD

4. So I saw Ethan before they posted that he would be limited. -.- I was a bit mad because especially around Christmas time I don't have money. I was hoping to get him but not for a while. So I asked Luts on their Q&A board when they were planning on releasing new basic Senior Delfs and they told me that they're not anymore. >.> Yeah, they said they're only releasing limited senior delfs from now on. So I guess I'll start saving for the next Senior Delf in case I like him. I'm hoping that they lied to me.

5. omg I love Azure! He looks slightly ill and that is a plus in my book! XD ahhhh I wish I had money!

6. I'm not sure, actually! *goes off to ponder this* XD

Really? That's kind of a bummer... Well, here's hoping that CP changes their minds about that one - they sometimes do.

7. Buh... What? T_T Dang! But since they're releasing SDFs in rounds, it's not like they're COMPLETELY limited, are they? There'll be more chances to get them in the future?

8. OH NOES~

Luts has got to stop releasing all these beauties one after another! XD Gotta give us poor students time to save up, darn it! :O

Ethan is completely and totally eating away at my soul. Sadly, I don't really think I'll be getting more dolls until the end of next year, since I've other things to pay for [textbooks cost a fortune, much? D:] I'm hoping my feelings toward Ethan will turn out how they did towards Dion; I'll stop liking him after I see owner pics. I highly doubt it, though, since he reminds me a bit of a kind-looking Migidoll Miho, with whom I'm utterly smitten. D:
      Oh, and I think he looks adorable with those nerdy glasses and that cute outfit. :fangirl:

Azure is beautiful and has that poor starving artist look going. xD He's also drool-worthy, but a little too gloomy for me. :P Which is great for my wallet. xD

Camilla looks an awful lot like a cross between Dion and Annette. She seems to have Annette's eyes and Dion's nose. o_O Could just be me, though. xD

9. Limited Senior Delfs only? That's really sad....

]: Nuts, I still want Azure..

10. Luts answered my questions!

I asked if Azure would be available to purchase for all customers or only a lottery doll. Oh man well guess that is good news for my wallet ^^; that I can't buy Azure. I guess there will be 30 winners then? :o

11. Maybe they did lie :| I hope they have!!!

12. that makes me hella sad face i really like ethan... i was hoping of being able to save for him but theres really high interest for him i really wish he was a basic set (same goes for cian) :(

13. Hmmm... what I strange way to do things... I guess they make lots of money out of it or something. Especially if it turns out that you just get the right to buy Azure, but ofcourse you still have to pay for him...

14. I cant believe the lottery is for the WHOLE of Azure....now Im never going to get him

15. That would be odd. Its like hey congrats on getting picked! Now pay up! :sweat

I really wish Luts would give us all the details NOW so people can plan better. I'm really dreading the price of everything... :|

16. I hate the fact that I know when people win the lottery there will be some Azures being sold. And I hate the fact that their prices will make me want to sandpaper behind my eyes ><

EDIT: I know Luts have said he is a lottery prize but why on the Korean site does it have one of those drop down number things (when you choose how many you want to buy)??

[​IMG]

17. maybe they messed up? Becase i doubt they'd sell him in one country but not the other @.@

...that and its not unlikely that they messed up. Apparently on Buzzi's page they called him a girl somewhere. Someone pointed it out in Q&A and luts fixed it though.

18. I think it's because when they make the webpage, they can't take that "drop down number thing" away. It's part of the pre-set things.

I might be wrong though, I don't know a lot about webpages and how to make them...^^

19. Hey guys, feral5 sent a message to Luts who have confirmed that Azure is being GIVEN away. :D

20. Given away... so it's he's FREE if you win the auction! I wonder how much people who win him will sell him for even though they got him for free