1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

LUTS Senior Delf Discussion - Azure, Ethan & Camilla

Nov 28, 2007

1. s_m;

I'm not sure, but if we don't win, then I hope it's at cost at the very most. ;~;

2. If he is limited surely people could sell him for whatever they wanted...I think theres a fair few people out there who really want him

3. Maybe, but let's not encourage it. Even at cost people would still be making over $600 profit. Which is gross enough if you ask me.

Personally, if I don't win I'll suck it up and buy one. I really want Azure, he's an awesome representation of one of my characters. But I really hope it doesn't come to that. When I pay $600+ for something in full profit, I'd like the profits to go to the people who made him. Not someone who just happened to win him in a draw.

4. I think everything you just said summed up what I think perfectly.
      For me too he is one of my characters and I just adore his mold. I think Id feel a bit odd paying someone for something they had for free.
      But I suppose, at the end of the day, if I really truely want him, I will have to sacrifice a lot for him

5. Ahh, I wish I hadn't looked at these now! :...( Azure's got the exact look for a character I wanted to Doll sometime in the future :(

I wonder if the "first" means they'll be selling more of them afterwards... I hope so, so I at least have some chance of getting one :doh

6. Shido - I hope so too! But Im not sure if they will...

7. They might do... if you start a petition :lol:

8. Never thought it like that. Guess that is a little annoying, but what can you do about it? :sweat I think free heads are okay you know, its just a head, but a full doll seems to me a little ridiculous. Especially if someone wins it and didn't want it. Why give a free doll away to someone who might not want it? I can only imagine the sales after this event and that only a handful of people might actually keep Azure.

Well all I can say is Luts is not winning people over by teasing their customers, making a gorgeous doll and going "sorry, can't have him!". I think the lottery is a little cruel and with the limited dolls if not frustrating. Why can't you just be normal and make a doll and just sell it like normal companies do? Lol!

9. I agree, Im now just sad as the chances of me getting him are pretty slim now. Silly Luts ><

10. i really, really love camilla, but i can't afford both her and a miyu. ;o;!!! and i've had my heart set on my miyu for ages!!!

and there's no way my mom is letting me charge $1000+ of resin to my supplementary card. ;o;

this totally sucks. why does she have to be limited??? T__T i love dion, and she's perfect to be his sister!!!

and azure, i SO want him. his faceup is nice, though not my style, but his sculpt...i see much potential in it!! ;3;

11. I hate to say it guys, I don't think Luts is being cruel... it's sort of a kindness in a way. If there were only 30 Azures, your chances of getting him non-lottery style would be just as good. I remember Elf El last Christmas. Only 30, I'm pretty sure he sold out in tunder 5 minutes, maybe less.

So really, your chances are just as good, and if you do win him... you're not paying $600+ for him. Seems even nicer than putting him up for sale if you ask me.

12. s_p>> yeah, frankly, i'd rather have it lottery style because if i wasn't fast enough to grab an elf el, i doubt i'd be fast enough to grab this guy. though it certainly would save me the cost of camilla (assuming i go that route).

i'm also wondering how post-event sales of azure would go (since it's unlikely that every single person who won him would keep him). i'd rather give LUTS the cost of him than pay a full amount for something that cost the seller nothing. :\

13. Exactly!

Does anyone know how people find out they have won the lottery?

14. pyrope>> i think they email you.

15. Hmm ok. I remember them putting up a list of those who won the Annette Fullset.

16. pyrope>> i'm basing my assumption on how lati did their adel giveaway, since they posted a list of people who won (like LUTS did), but they also emailed the winners, since people were posting about having won him in the discussion thread.

...i don't suppose anyone here has won either the fullset guys or girls?? ^^;;

it would make sense to email them, though, since not everyone would check the LUTS notice board. busy people would likely forget.

17. Yeah, I'd far rather pay for him direct from Luts if I could, but I'm really no good with petitions and stuff so I'll just have to hope T_T Maybe I'll win the money lottery and I'll be able to order :XD:

18. man D: i'd love to get Ethan ;333;

19. shido>> if only my best friend's ex-dance instructor would foot my doll bill. ;___; he recently won 50K on the aussie version of del or no deal.

then i could get both camilla and the miyu i've been wanting for forever. ;__;

20. As far as the lottery goes, if they do it like they did the full set SDFs, they post a list of the user names who are the winners, and then encourage the winners to e-mail them to hammer out the details and suchforth. : )