1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

LUTS Senior Delf Discussion - Azure, Ethan & Camilla

Nov 28, 2007

1. Oh, wow~ EVERYONE'S going to enter the lottery for him if he's FREE~ :O Pretty scary stuff, thar~

2. Bear in mind that some people have already said that there's nothing they want to buy that's $333 that would qualify them...

If I won Azure and didn't like him, I would give him away :) I don't think it would be right to sell him at cost. $600 markup?? Thanks, but no thanks.

3. Lami - I totally agree

Does anyone know if it is only the new dolls that qualify you for the lottery or could you say, buy a SND Annette and still be entered?

4. pyrope>> if i'm not wrong, senior delf will do. :3

5. Thats very nice of you, I'd do the same for Pyrope because I know she wants him but the thing is if you give him away you'd have to decide who to give him to because so many people would want him and bidding wouldn't be an option :sweat

6. I'd probably raffle him (although I'm not sure if you're allowed to do that here) and take the names out of a hat, cos that would be fair :)

7. Good idea, I'm sure you'd be able to do it because Crosspistols did a raffle for someone to win a free face-up

8. I like that idea, its a bit like what luts are doing haha

9. The thing is, I can see luts giving Azure away to those that do NOT buy limited dolls. I am going to be ordering Ethan, myself, but I am guessing my chances of Azure are low, even if he's the one I REALLY want ;__;'

I do love Ethan, he's perfect for a character I have that I've been looking for a perfect match for for agesssss! No doubt I'll be up at God-knows what time to order him too, just to make sure I get one of the hundred.

Although the ammount I want him is kind of effected by how much I want Azure even more ^^;

*sigh* I wasn't going to do this, it was driving lessons next >_o;

10. I'd pay it ><;! I know scalping is very very naughty >.>; But I really really love him! *whimper*

11. Lami, giving away Azure in a raffle type draw would not be against DoA rules UNLESS you were selling "tickets". I remember this time last year a few people gave away Juri heads and it was allowed because it wa an entirely free draw as opposed to them charging $5 or whatever per "ticket".

Guys to qualify for the draw you must purchase a minimum $333 worth of Senior Delf Doll, Kid Delf Doll, Honey Delf Doll or Luts Creative products such as clothing, shoes, "tools", carrier bags, ect. The only things exempt from the event are Regular Delf Dolls, Mini-Fee Dolls and Non Cerberus Project dolls/product [eg; SOOM Eyes].

So buying a non limited SDF such as Abadon will qualify you. Purchasing a Kid Delf Aru girl with Luts clothes would qualify you. Ect ect. Just for anyone who's still fuzzy on that matter.

12. I checked some World Time Clocky thing and it said that 00:00 (November 30th-December 1st) was Friday at 15:00 and 00:00 (December 1st-December 2nd) is Saturday 15:00... so either way we englanders don't have to stay up because its 3 in the afternoon... ofcourse don't take my word for it! I might be wrong, if anyone knows any different please say becuase I'm gunna buy my Ethan then as well :)

13. Why? I thought the chances are equal as long as you qualify for the $333.

14. Damn, now you're making me feel as if I've already won! :lol:

I'm quite confident that at least one will make it's way onto DoA, and then we can oggle him XD

WolfeClaw - I'm sure that everyone who qualifies for the raffle will have an equal chance :)

I don't think that it would be acceptable to sell him for any more than $333 to be honest, and I still don't think that's a fair price. But then again, since when has life been fair? :P

EDIT: Thanks for the clarification, s_p :) and s_m, I think it's 3 in the morning for us, actually @__@ 12 midday korea time, right? They're 9 hours ahead...

15. It's true, if limited dolls were expemt they would be in the rules sleep_pattern stated above. I think anyone who spends the right amount gets a fair chance. Luts aren't thinking 'poor people without limited dolls, lets give them one' they just think 'whats a good way to make some christmas moneys' :lol:

16. But Luts did say that the giveaway Azure is a "first release"...which can mean that they will sell him at a regular price release post-event?

17. It's possible. Luts also said there would be a second release of Dion next month, but so far no one seems to have heard a word to confirm this.

I would love to win an Azure myself, but if he's released I'll be just as happy. I always seem to have disturbingly good luck picking up limiteds. o.O *knock on wood*

18. *laughs* Maybe Azure will be the "Senior Juri" every year, who knows >_>. Having a standard does give people more chances to get at it though.

19. i'd love for azure to be a standard. ;__; because he really rather cute.

oh, and in case anyone is wondering, s. korea's timezone is GMT+9. so based on what your location's timezone is, just add or subtract the appropriate hours. :3 (thankfully, they're only ahead by one hour for me x__x)

i hope they'll still be available when i get back, because i have a full day ahead of me on saturday (i almost shocked myself by thinking it was tomorrow--forgot that it's past midnight here).

20. Oh my God, I'm all confused: Are they released at 12 noon or 12 midnight?

I'm so scared I might miss Ethan...