1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Luts Senior Delf Discussion Part IV

Apr 26, 2016

1. *WARNING*
      Dolly nudity ahead!
      Hey LUTS SDF friends :)

I was going to wait until my boy, Bash, was back home from his faceup artist, but I just can't contain my excitement. I commissioned the artist of Resin Junky for a full make over for Bash and I couldn't be happier!
      - Faceup
      -Full body blushing
      -Tattoos/piercings
      -Manicure/pedicure

Theres still quite a bit left to do, but I am so happy with the results so far. He looks like a completely different guy, now!

BEFORE
      [​IMG]

AFTER

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. @DollieLovex3 Your Dash is coming out great. What body is he on?

3. @DollieLovex3, he looks so different now...edgy and a bit dangerous. It’s so different from the soft look he had before. He’s wonderful and so full of character!:)

4. Thank you so much! I am really loving how he's coming out. Bash is on the LUTS Senior Delf Type 3 Body.

Thank you! I agree with you, I wanted a more edgy and darker look to him. I'm channeling slight L Lawleit vibes from Death Note (or at least that was the inspiration I had in mind Lol)

5. Have anyone had Diez RS light-tan? :...(:...(

6. Has anyone else succumbed to the temptation of a Luts Senior Delf in one of their limited fantasy colors for the Winter Event? I promised myself no more layaways in 2020, but once again Luts has utterly destroyed my resolve!:doh I just set up an extended layaway with Iris at FF&D for a MyChoice Senior Delf Ju Hee in lavender skin. I just couldn’t resist!

7. I am late to the party on these fantasy skins! I've been trying to avert my eyes of any releases lately and in doing so...completely miss everything. Thats so cool, though! May I ask how extended is your layaway? I usually like to pay my dolls in full, but having to save now is getting harder and harder and layaway may be a good option if I can stretch it out long enough. Any personal feedback with Luts layaway would help <3

8. I don't know about LUTS' own layaways but @BJDivas is a dealer for them and offers 12 month layaways.

9. I got my 12 month extended layaway from Fabric Friends Doll Shop.:) Without it I couldn’t have managed the Winter event on top of the other big layaway I already have going on. These doll finances and sudden limiteds can sometimes get quite complicated!:doh

#189 PoeticSoul, Dec 16, 2019
      Last edited: Dec 16, 2019
    10. Thank you, I haven't checked out that dealer yet so I will soon!

Right? These events and limited are just beautiful. I try and stay strictly to my wish list so I can get my "characters" in order, but there sure are a lot of dolls I see that I just want that have no business in the story at all Lol I even noticed theres a whole new Luts line of dolls now O_O I've been under a rock. Thanks for the layaway tip!!

Just an update on Sebastian...he made it home this past Thursday and I am beyond happy! @pikkochan did an amazing job.

[​IMG]

11. @DollieLovex3, your Sebastian looks absolutely amazing! I love his face-up...it’s wonderfully dramatic and gives him tons of character.:D

My sudden dive into the Luts Winter Event was facilitated entirely by their limited fantasy colored resin. I only had one final character and doll left on my wish list...a Ju Hee on a Senior Delf body. But my plans (and budget) were for a 2021 purchase, certainly not so soon. But when Luts came out with their special limited resin colors, I simply couldn’t resist. Fantasy resin is a big weakness of mine, and who knows if such a wide-spread, across-the-board colored resin offering from Luts will ever come again? I was terrified of missing out!

#192 PoeticSoul, Dec 17, 2019
      Last edited: Dec 17, 2019
    12. He desperately needs a faceup and a better quality wig but here's my (yellowed) Howl, Lyle. I feel like his character is at least coming together now. Gonna attempt his faceup one day this week when it's not raining. >.<
      [​IMG]

13. Ooooh...I love his features! Even without a face-up he’s so handsome...those lips! I’m off to check out the Luts site to see more of this sculpt!:)

14. @Cap'n Handsome boy! :D Howl is such a gorgeous sculpt.

15. He's an older sculpt (hence the yellowing) but I think they still offer him! I fell in love with the youthful look. His character is supposed to be baby faced, so I'm hoping I can preserve that. Larger iris help!

16. I think this Howl may be just the boy to add to my collection. I'd love to have a kawaii themed/ pastel goth type boy next!

17. Hey guys. I drop in here every once in a while wondering if anyone has jointed hands on their SDF type 2 girl....I thought I'd try once more to see if anyone had any before taking the plunge and just ordering a pair.

I'll even offer some spam as a bribe (this was her holiday dress inspired by Balenciaga)

[​IMG]Harley by Vampire Angel13, on Flickr

18. I do! I got them just last week and they look lovely. A little bouncy but otherwise super fun and exactly what I wanted for my girl. If I can get my pictures to work again I will show you.

19. that would be cool. What kind did you get?