1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Luts Senior Delf Discussion Part IV

Apr 26, 2016

1. I got a Senior Delf Chloe on a type 2 body with normal skin. I really hope this image works lol

ETA: never mind, it’s not working! my pictures were working when I got on this forum but they’re not anymore. My Instagram is moonsugardolls, I have a couple of pictures of her with them on and one with just the hands themselves.[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#201 Moonsugar, Feb 11, 2020
      Last edited: Feb 11, 2020
    2. They look good! Ha ha I meant what kind of jointed hands XD sorry I should have been specific!

3. I got the jointed hands in Senior Delf 60cm Girl, real skin normal, that Luts had for sale just recently. I think I got one of the last pair because they’re now showing as sold out.

4. omg I had no idea they had their own jointed hands!! and I missed it! maybe a pair will show up someday....
      anyway, thank you so much for the photos!

5. If you check the listings for the Luts jointed hands, they were actually Doll Legend hands probably just cast to match Luts resin colors. They're actually cheaper to order from Doll Legend too but I don't know about resin match with their regular colors.

6. Hi everyone!
      Does anyone have a SDF Noel in the darkest tan ?
      I ordered one last week. He is going to be a boyfriend for one of my old CP/Luts girls.

7. X_X Omg work has kept me so busy the last few months. I haven’t been on here in aaaaages.... I just went to Luts site recently and freaked out when I saw Arwen and Aragorn couple set listed as Sold Out >_<

Finally got registered on Luts new site and posted a Q&A about it..... they’re not going to be selling them as a pair anymore :-( I guess it has to do with the price increases cause it was substantially less for the pair then as individuals.

#207 WinterSong, Feb 18, 2020
      Last edited: Feb 18, 2020
    8. I’m looking at getting the new Senior Delf girl Niya but can’t seem to find much info about which body types are double jointed and whether any have the extra mobility joint in the thigh, can anyone help?

Thanks

9. If you look under the option parts for senior delf you can see all the girl bodies. There are photos in various poses and you can see what joints they have.
      Link - lutsdoll co.,ltd.

10. Thanks,

I tried that but some of the pics aren’t that clear; like whether they’re single jointed or just not being posed in a way that demonstrates that they’re double jointed (at least for Types 5-7) :/

11. One way is to look at the photos of the back of the legs you can see whether it has a peanut or not. Page for 5/6 shows the leg piece taken apart and you can see no peanut. So 5, 6, and 7 are single jointed knees and double jointed arms.

12. Thanks

13. Hi all, I ordered the new SDF body from Luts almost two months ago, and my girl hasn't shipped yet, and I can't seem to find any owner pictures yet either. Has anyone ordered this body too, and received it yet?

14. How exciting brother I hope you get her soon!

15. Can anyone please tell me if the SDF boys can fit the Delf boy hands, or if the SDF #3 optional hands are any smaller than the defaults? I'd really like the body for a cute younger guy character of mine, but the hands look quite big to me, like they're closer to SDF65 size.

To chime in on the previous topic, it's a real shame that all of the SDF girl bodies except for the original one have such limited posing ability waist-down. I hope the next SDF girl body they release is like the Model Delf girl body -- so gorgeous and poses so nicely! C'mon, Luts, you can do it! :D

#215 Dolly, Jun 12, 2020
      Last edited: Jun 12, 2020
    16. I'm so incredibly excited! After being interested and researching the hobby for almost ten years, I just ordered my first doll, Luts Senior Delf Kara. I ordered her in the peach skin with her factory face-up. I got her a wig, a dress, and some heel feet. When I get my next paycheck I'm going to order her some things from AC. I got the event head which I'm also really excited about, and will probably be using to practice face-ups on. Now I just need to wait!

17. Does anyone own or know someone who owns a SDF Kara? I just ordered her and haven't found many owner pics but because I've been wanting her for years, I ordered her anyway. Also does anyone have the event head or resin colors?

18. Congrats! Hopefully your wait time goes by quickly!

19. Stopping by to say g'morning with some SDF Chloe love!

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]