1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Luts Senior Delf Discussion Part IV

Apr 26, 2016

1. Hi! I'm in your same situation, I never found many photos of Kara, but I made the decision and ordered her last month with the discount of the new SDF girl body. She not yet arrived, so I have no photos

2. Here's to waiting for our girls! I'm very excited but still a bit nervous. I know I love her sculpt, so if her face-up isn't the best I can always have an artist do it.

3. Her faceup....I debated a lot about her faceup, in the end I decided to change the "default" and I paid more to order another one! I'm from Mexico and here it's not easy to send a doll with an faceup'artist :pout:
      So, I'm also very nervous and I hope I have made the best decision :eusa_pray
      I hope everything goes well and our Karas are beautiful!! :3nodding:

4. Does anyone know what types of clothes fit SD Type 3 Female body? I've read on the wiki here, that SD13, SDGr, SD16 & DDy fit on them as well, But I'd love to hear someone's experience. Their's some clothing I'd love to purchase but I'm paying her off on layaway at the moment. I'd be super grateful!

5. I estimate I have another 3-4 weeks until my first doll, an SDF Iris w/ a type 7 body, ships - but I think for my big Christmas gift this year I'll order an SDF Chloe with a type 2 body to be her sister. That would mean that I would qualify for the SDF winter event head, but elves aren't my BJD 'thing'. Out of curiosity, how much do event heads like that usually sell for? I figured I could sell it and use the money to fund sending her off for a face-up.

6. Hi! I looked at the wiki but the resin comparison link is broken. I have a head coming in soon that was described as 'luts normal' color. It would be super lovely if someone could help me with matches. :)

7. I couldn't find this in the threads! If anyone has some senior delfs to post, please do!

8. #228 Demiurgo, Dec 20, 2020
      Last edited: Dec 20, 2020
    9. Does anyone have a Eveline? Id love to see her!

10. hey! seems like no one is owning a SDF Niya yet. are there anyone out there owning her ?

11. @faserwam ~ I don't have her, but I did see a couple on Instagram, so you might try checking there ~ she's really cute! Reminds me of a less smiley Feeple60 Luka.

I'm thinking of getting a SDF type 3/4 body for my Clary head, though the petite size of the Delf body is tempting as well. I kinda wish the DF/SDF/SDF65/SSDF discussion was all in one thread, since the sizes can share heads and sometimes Luts even releases the same sculpt on different bodies (like Clary!). Years ago it made sense to have them separate, but forums are much slower nowadays.

12. Oh really ? I couldn’t find anything but I’ll try again !

13. A lot of people are still waiting for summer orders from Luts, myself included.

14. Bit of a weird request. Has anyone got older Girl bodies from around 2007? I need to see the thigh and hip joints. I am trying to identify a much older doll which I am 90% sure is a Senior Delf Blanchette but I don't have her in my hands yet.

15. I have an old Annette back from when she was first released around 2007/08. Lemme snap some pics of her body for ya.

Edit: here ya go. Lemme know if ya wanna see any more pics.

#235 Cap'n, Jan 18, 2021
      Last edited: Jan 18, 2021
    16. Thanks very much! So far that's one I can cross off my list. THis doll is very old looking and quite, er, used, so I am having fun trying to work out what she is.

17. Good luck with your search! I'm curious to see some pics of her!

18. Thanks! She's a pretty thrashed ebay find that some people were speculating about but I am fairly sure she's legit, going by the sculpt style and probable resin age, and just at the price she was at because she looks like she's been Through It All. Poor girl is gonna be getting a major Glow-up.

19. I got my first SD sized doll, a senior delf Howl :celebrate. And I got super lucky as the seller lives in the same small country as I do so I only had to wait like two days for him :XD:.

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]

Now I definitely need to make him some more clothes and also organize a prettier photo spot in my apartment :).

20. I found an old camera my mom gave me 4 or 5 years ago, which is perfect, since I've been inspired to get into photography. Phone photos of Erzebet (Luts SDF Iris) just weren't cutting it. Here are a few I took today just at my bedside, fiddling with an Ikea lamp for lighting. A proper DSLR camera reflects how she looks in real life much better than my phone camera. Actually... I'm just now realizing when I think about what features were different on my phone camera, it probably had a small beauty filter on, LOL. Anyway, I'm really excited to start my journey into photography, I'm obsessed with her.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]