1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Luts Senior Delf Discussion Part IV

Apr 26, 2016

1. [​IMG]

Hi everyone!

I received my SDF Luna last week from the 2020 Winter event (Ordered Dec 23rd 2020, arrived April 15th 2021), and just wanted to share her here. It doesn't seem like she was a popular sculpt - but I think she gorgeous. The default faceup is really quite beautiful. <3

2. Ahhh I'm so jealous! I seriously regret not getting her when she was available (I actually have a WTB up on the marketplace for her lol). She's so cute, you made a great choice! Congratulations on her arrival!

3. IMHO the Delf type 5 body is really solid, cute body with great posing. I actually sold one I had due to the head not working out, but I liked the body so much that I decided to order my SDF Aru on it! The body is double jointed and has the thigh joint as well, and is generally very "well behaved". It's not the most amazing body I've ever handled, but it is a pretty darn good one.

Looking at the pictures and the basic measurements, the biggest size difference between the SDF type 5/6 and Delf type 5 girls seems to be how long the legs are. xD So you'd miss out on those elegant long legs with the Delf body (though the heel legs might help).

I hope you end up with a body that works out for you! :)

@Elzaim ~ Congrats! Luna is such a beautiful sculpt, and Luts did a great job with her faceup! The wig really suits her with those soft colors. :D

4. Hello,
      I'm new to Luts and have my first order which includes a free Senior Delf Elf head in Normal skin plus torso stand.
      It has not shipped yet..... However, I saw an older Luts SDelf NS body for sale which is 4+ yrs old. Supposedly kept in the dark and looks pretty good in the pictures.

Has anyone had experience with matching older Normal skin with the newer Normal skin tones?

5. My oldest bjd is a Luts kdelf thatโ€™s about 4 years old and she matches the Luts doll I got late last year with no noticeable difference. Theyโ€™re both real skin normal. I havenโ€™t noticed any change in resin color and switch the heads and bodies of my Luts msds around often. None of my Luts dolls are second hand though, so theyโ€™ve all been kept in similar conditions.

6. It's certainly a gamble. I have an older SDF event head from 2012 and an older SDF I got second hand and they have noticeably yellowed compared to my SDF event head from this year's event.
      Maybe you can ask the seller if they have a newer Luts body. Or one from a company that has a similar NS like Little Monica. Then they can take a picture where you can see the resin match.

7. I just got a SDF65 Type 3 Slender boy body and I really like it! I don't thing I've purchased a Luts body since they parted ways with CP, so it was a pleasant surprise that it looks better in person than it did in the promo photos.
      The new Muse body is pretty similar based on my measurement comparison, and there are separate extra high heel legs listed that apparently fit both bodies. My question is what shoes are those steep feet meant to fit? Does Guncat (the sculptor) make shoes also? I didn't see anything listed in the Luts shoes section.

#288 St. James, Apr 26, 2021
      Last edited: Apr 27, 2021
    8. So lovely! I ordered a doll on winter event too but didn't arrived yet.
      You got the doll so fast! :D

9. I hope I will be happy with it too once I get the chance to order one. I went with the SDF65 slim new body because based on the promo pics I weren't sure if I would like the slender body. But I did a big mistake ordering my Sweety Bliss on that body. Even though the body says "slim" it got musckles that just does not fit my very androgyneous sweet Bliss.

I only have the black resin heel shoes from the body option parts section. But I also have these, that I haven't actually used yet because I love the black resin ones so much on my boy. lutsdoll co.,ltd.

There are a few (not many) shoes in the SDF65 shoe section that are meant to fit the heel legs and heel feet. I just hope Luts will make more shoes for their heel feets. But I am curious if there exist larger female SD shoes that fit these feet? That would have been great :3nodding:

10. Rrabit makes heels to fit male heeled feet in the 60-65cm range. However, as @St. James mentioned the new heeled legs featured on the muse body look steeper then the previous heeled legs with the front of the leg almost straight up and down, and it doesn't look like the shoes currently on Luts website will fit them well. The shoes don't look at steep as the new legs do.

11. I just posted a question about shoes for the Muse high heel feet, so I'll let you know what Luts replies.

I bought the Senior65 Delf Heel feet parts when I bought the body, along with these boots and he stands very well in them.

12. I ordered the previous heeled legs when I bought my Raven romance ver. I'm still waiting for him to ship going on four months.:wantshipping: I also got the slender body. I plan on trying my Edria head on it as well, and it the head works on the body I was going to buy another body for the head.

13. Ahhh you guys, I won an SDF Helena on Y!Auctions :D She was the first limited sculpt I ever decided to start looking for, I think she has such a sweet and gentle expression. I'm super excited! I'm 1/3 of the way through a course that's been really intensive for me, so she'll be my cheerleader & reward while I drag myself through this :chibi And now I really really need to focus on getting everyone wigs and eyes and clothes...

[​IMG]

14. My wife bought it for me for my Oasis Alejandro who has been kicking around for A DECADE :? while I flailed around trying to find just the right body. It's a great fit for what I think of as "standard" heads 20-24cm cranium/11cm necks.

@Ruinscathedral Congrats! She's a very inspiring cheerleader. :sumomo:

15. Good to know! Edria appears to have a smaller sized head compared to the Luts SDF65 dolls I've seen so I feared the shoulders would be to wide for her head.

16. The shoulders are pretty wide, and they have a bit of a forward slouch which makes the chest seem a little hollow but it's good for a leggy runway model sort of look. I only have this one crappy photo because no face until July, but you can kind of see proportions.
      [​IMG]

17. @St. James Thanks for the picture, that's very helpful!

18. @Cloudedmind You're welcome! :)

Got a reply from Luts about the steeper Muse heel feet:

Unfortunately, we do not have any shoe items for Senior65 Delf Boy & Senior Delf Muse High heel legs.
      We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience, however, now we are planning to produce LUTS Original resin shoes for that legs in near future.
      Please understand us and we will notify via NOTICE DashBoard and our official SNS channels. :)
      So I guess there currently are no shoes for them, but we can probably expect something akin to the ice blue resin heels made for the boy heel feet.

There's a comparison between the Type 3 Slender and Muse bodies in the FAQ as of a couple of days ago.

19. @Ruinscathedral: Nice! Congrats on the win. Hope you'll post an updated picture.