1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Luts Senior Delf Discussion Part IV

Apr 26, 2016

1. Hello everyone! I'm researching to decide between a Delf Ruby with the type 5 body, and Super Delf Chloe with the Type 5/Lovely body - do you know how posing compares between those two lines?

I thought I was sold on Chloe yesterday, but a good posing body is important to me. Chloe is so pretty though!! I like that Chloe looks a bit older, and I like her mysterious expression - I think she looks deep in thought, and a bit melancholy. But a body that doesn't pose very well is nearly a deal-breaker.... :(

2. I can't really help you with the bodies but you can get Chloe on a Delf body as well through "Luts my Choice". Just in case you aren't already aware of that.

And I completely agree with you. A good posing body is a huge plus.

3. oops, I'm sorry - I just found this review of the Delf Type 5 Body for anyone else who might be interested in the DElf vs Senior Delf issue:
      @laquaza Thanks! ^_^ I'll check that out!! :)

I did find a good description of the Delf Type 5 body here, for anyone else who is interested: https://denofangels.com/threads/i-love-the-new-luts-delf-girl-body.763425/

4. The new bodies look nice and wide shoulders don't bother me so much. I like having differently shaped bodies. However... why are they so pointy? I don't think they mesh well with the rest of the body. :/

5. Two new SDF girls announced (plus the first SDF65 girl)!

Female Diez:
      [​IMG]

Phoebe:
      [​IMG]

Any thoughts? I'm contemplating the female Diez to replace my doll Korinna's current sculpt (Chloe).

#325 Ruinscathedral, Jun 23, 2021
      Last edited: Jun 23, 2021
    6. Hello, does anyone have a Sweety Bliss (Event head) they can toss on a 60cm body for me?? I would love to know if it would look ok.

Thank you!

7. @laquaza I checked out the Luts My Choice - so awesome! Thanks so much for pointing it out to me! ^_^

8. So I caved and bought a Luts Sweety Bliss on the MP even though I never found him on a shorter body. It works!

[​IMG]Sweetly Bliss by Vampire Angel13, on Flickr

9. Have anybody bought a Muse?

I really want one but I'm currently in Blhytheland and have to order a SDF65 Maize first.

I want one because the genderless body fits perfectly with a non-human character I'm planning. I don't know which face sculpt to even go for, but I think maybe waiting until Luts releases a few more would be best. I just don't want to regret my choice as I plan to only have one Muse.

10. So, I was playing around in Photoshop because I wanted to see how the new SDF65cm girl body would look with the shoulders more rounded. I definitely like this better. I may just buy a body and try this for real. My changes on the left and the original body on the right.
      [​IMG]

11. Posted on the LUTS Waiting Room Discussion board, but I'll post on here as well. ;)

My Muse JEAN arrived yesterday, and she is so beautiful! :aheartbea Her face up is much prettier in person! And, the Muse body is GORGEOUS :love, but it definitely looks ideal for a boy. :sweat I am very relieved I bought her a girl body, because her face is so soft and feminine; no matter~ this body will look amazing on my incoming PHEOBE (whom I forgot to mention that I ordered a month ago). :whee:

Anyway, still deciding on her appearance... I'm torn between two looks. Blonde--as in the company photo, or black... *_*

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Also, still waiting on her clothes to arrive; so, she is stuck wearing an oversized shirt in the meantime... :sweat

12. congratulations on your beautiful jean! :aheartbea

i hope you could share more on the Muse body if you don't mind! haven't seen much of them around and i'm curious about the real-life aesthetics and scale, especially compared to other standard-sized bodies.

knowing that Luts described/ intended it to be a gender neutral body... are those hands really that big or is jean's head just that small :XD: i'm a little confused by the proportions?

13. Thank you! :whee:

I don't mind sharing more; I just need to find the time to take some nice photos. :sweat
      I do have some photos from her box opening (they aren't great though):

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

The Muse body is definitely tall; the legs are very long; and, the hands are quite large... but the details are exquisite for a feminine boy. :blush

[​IMG]

In my opinion, Muse JEAN's head looks a little small for this body (specifically, the shoulders look too broad for her small head), so I ended up giving her my SDF65 WINE's Delf Boy Body and giving the Muse body to my WINE (his head was too large for a Delf body anyway~).

Hope this helps... :sweat

14. Thanks for posting pictures , been dying to see some Muse pictures :blush

So many other things I've had to deal with so ordering any new dolls been going quite slow. But I've been wanting a Muse because of the body. Have had a non human genderless character in mind for it almost since the release of the Muses.

But I worry a bit about the head size. I feel like I want to have a Muse just as they are, but what if I end up hating the head size :pout:

Do you think the Muse Jean head is a bit smaller than Muse Carmine and Eveline?

It kind of looks like it to me.

Difficult to know what to do, but might be I just go for a Delf boy instead, a smaller body type probably fit my character better.

15. Beautiful doll @Snow White . Is your Jean normal skin?

16. Does anyone know if a Delf Klaus head would fit on the muse body?

17. thank you so very much! this is already so helpful! :D i was planning on hybriding this body with another company’s head anyway, the weird proportions between Jean’s head size and the size of the hands were what were throwing me off. i think it won’t be much of an issue with the other head.

of course in your own time, if you could spare some commentary on the posing ability, that would be amazing. been reading in this thread that the engineering for newer bodies has improved a ton, i was wondering if this holds true for the Muse as well :)

18. You're very welcome! Still waiting for my Jean's delf girl body to arrive. Once it does, I will gladly take some comparison photos. ;)

I am unsure about Muse Eveline, but I do know that LUTS shared a comparison photo of the SDF and Muse Head for Carmine and Jean and their heads are definitely smaller than their SDF version. So, I would definitely go for a smaller body, unless a smaller head is aesthetically pleasing to you. :)

Thank you! And, yes, she is normal skin. ;)

You're very welcome! Her hands are quite large for her head. :sweat Delf hands look much better. :whee:

Hybrid should be fine. Any SDF/SDF65/SSDF head looks great. :thumbup

Unfortunately, I haven't played much with her yet, so I don't have much commentary on posing ability. But, from what I have experienced, I have had trouble making the Muse body stand on its own. But, I haven't had any problems with the arms or legs; they lock in place when needed. ;)

19. Jean, especially the Muse version with that blonde long hair look so beautiful :chibi But I don't think you can get the regular SDF Jean head on a Delf male body. But I'm choosing based on the SDF65 Maize that I'm saving up for currently. So what ever SD boy size smaller than the 65cm size I'll be getting, I feel need to fit in with Maize, or they need to fit the character that I made up.

Originally I wanted to go with a Muse because it's genderless, and "that" fit the non-human character that my Maize encounter through a summoning of the occult kind. And Muse verison Jean just fit the character real well as they look so angelic, but underneat that angelic look my character is the opposite of that.

Just wish though that the SDF Jean head could be ordered on a Delf boy body, but that do not seem to be any option :|

I guess I don't really mind a smaller head as irl not all people have the same head sizes either. And it would be kind of nice to have a Muse just as they are. Besides Jean though, I really like Carmine as they remind me a little bit of my favourite anime character (Shuichi Shindou) with that hair they got in the pictures.

For now I'm really unsure what I want to do, so it's good I got to save up and order Maize first. It'll give me some time to think!

#339 manabusama, Aug 7, 2021
      Last edited: Aug 7, 2021
    20. I really wish LUTS would let us purchase girl heads on boy bodies--vice versa... :|
      Oooh~ Maize is super cute!:love I'm sure he'll look great on any body. :thumbup

I took some photos of my WINE on the Muse Body, since I was changing his clothes. They aren't the best photos because I am not a great photographer... :roll: but, after playing around with this body, the posing ability IS truly amazing! I am very certain you could do so much more with it than what I did. I just get a little nervous bending my dolls in too many places, because I fear they'll loosen~ :sweat

Hope this helps~ :whee:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here is my Eamon all dressed up~ :blush

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]