1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Luts Senior Delf Discussion Part IV

Apr 26, 2016

1. Cuteasdoll Such a lovely pair!

2. Great picture!! I love it!

Oh wow, his eyes are just beautiful!

I finally attempted a picture of Harley in her outfit. It's still not done but I got tired of waiting.

[​IMG]

I really need to find her a wig I actually like.

3. Love, love, love the Harley Quinn! You did a fantastic job with replicating the look!

4. @Lady_addiction thanks! She's nearly finished....and it'll be nice when she is and I (maybe?) get some decent photos of her. She does have other, more old-skool Harley clothes she can be wearing XD

5. Random shot of Kana that I thought looked halfway nice.
      [​IMG]

6. I think Kana looks great! I love the little wine glass. Where did you find it, if its okay to ask?

7. Thank you very much! Unfortunately, I cannot help you in search of doll sized glasses, as that one and a couple of others were given to me and I was told they were random finds. I'd love to fine more myself!

8. Dang, I love little props. I hope you're able to find some more.

9. Trying to make it possible for Kana to wear the top-most dress (the back won't shut all the way). I actually like this effect, might look into getting her a colored long dress for the under layer.
      [​IMG]

10. Hi, guys! I am a new owner to the thread! I have a Winter 15 head named Darche (with modded elf ears) and a Forgotten Story Uriel open eyed head named Eion, both on hybrid bodies. I don't have many pics of Eion yet as he really needs to be restrung badly and is super floppy and won't do anything I say, but Darche has had many loving photographs taken of him thus far.
      [​IMG]20160710_134814 by Kira-Lee Jones, on Flickr

11. Showing off my cutie Lola~ hanging out with me on the arm of the couch while I have tea.

[​IMG]

12. Wow, everyone's dolls look beautiful!
      @roserising, would you mind sharing what skin tone she is? It's absolutely lovely. :blush

13. Thank you! :) She's Real Skin Brown! She has the distinction of being among the very first dolls ordered when Luts started offering the RSB regularly at no extra cost. I love her so much :D here's an actual decent camera picture of her:

[​IMG]

Definitely one of my most photogenic dolls, much to my Dollshe boys' chagrin :p

14. Oh, wow! She is stunning! :D And thank you for sharing! :whee:

15. @roserising: My goodness, your Lola is just amazing. I love that skintone and her faceup goes so well with it (I really love her lips).

Kana got a new dress, perfect to show off how much of a princess she is!
      [​IMG]

16. So I have about four dolls that are going to be in my doll family and the one from Luts is the Senior Delf Sherard version two. now i looked up the measurements for an sd13 doll for one of my other dollfies on my wishlist and i saw the cutoff point for boys is 60cm and the Senior Delf doll is 62.5cm or 24.5 inches so is he able to wear SD13 clothes? since he's only two inches/centimeters taller?

17. 2.5 cm is .9 inches so I don't think it will be much of a streach. I would thing they would fit.

18. SD13 should fit :) on occassion, pants might be a touch short but i don't really find that an issue until you deviate up 65 cm.

19. Thanks a lot. because different websites all said different height measurements

#39 ToshiIsAoba, Nov 15, 2016
      Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2016