1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Luts Senior Delf Discussion Part IV

Apr 26, 2016

1. Anybody have any Muse boys or have any of them ordered? I'd love some pictures if anyone have :)

Muse Jean is still my favourite and I haven't let go of the thought of one day getting him :D But when I don't know yet as I got some other things I need to do.

But I remember someone saying his head were so small! Luckily I think his head size will not be any problem for me as I think my SDF65 Sweety Bliss have more than large enough head :lol:

2. Congrats! Bliss is such a beautiful sulpt also :) Would you post pictures when you get him?

Muse Jean is my favourite and and I still have not been able to forget about him :) I know the heads on Muse are a bit smaller but that is not any problem for me, but I'm very curious how eveyone likes their Muses.

3. I have a Muse Carmine on order. I originally wanted the Muse Carmine head on a female body, but didn't really want the Type 8 girl body or the Senior 65 girl body. The head looked a bit too small on the Muse boy body and I didn't want the muscly 65 boy body either!

So finally I asked Luts if I could get the Muse Carmine head on either the Type 5 or 6 girl body (they said no it won't fit) or the Delf Boy Body Type 4 and they said yes! They added the Muse Carmine head to the My Choice option for me. My plan is for a feminine style boy, can't wait for him to get here!

4. I'm really curious how your Muse Carmine/ Delf boy will look :) It's great that Luts would let you have that head on the Delf body :3nodding:

Now that you say you were able to get your Carmine on the boy Delf body, I feel I have a bit of doubts about going for my Jean on the Muse body :sweat

A smaller body would definitely fit the kind of character he'll be better, I guess. But the Muse body will have the heel legs and the kitty hands that I want!

But I have a long time yet to decide what I want to do, as I can't order before I'm done with some of my current BJD plans.

5. It'll be a bit of a wait, but once I get him I'll try to remember to come back here and post some photos for reference. ^-^

Ahh I know how you feel, it really is a hard decision. I reeeaaally wanted the Muse version of the Carmine head and I actually like the Muse body, but my personal preference is for the body proportions to be a tiny bit shorter/smaller. To be honest, I think once the Muse body is in clothes it wouldn't be that noticeable. But I was determined to choose a smaller body to fit the idea I had for him haha. And yes me too, I'm so glad Luts accommodated my request! ToT

It's good that you have time to decide though, thank goodness Muse Jean and Muse Carmine aren't limited, they're sooo lovely. <3

6. Yes thank goodness for that :) Who knows maybe by the time I can finally order even more Muses have been released?!

I have a feeling I'll go for the Muse body though as the boy will be so cute with the kitty hands:whee:

7. Hello :)

I was wondering if there was a list of resin matches anywhere? For white skin specifically.

Thank you to whoever (if anyone) can help.

8. @Chriandra, since you asked this in both the Volks and Luts threads, Volks white and Luts white were somewhat close as of 2017. That said, they age a little differently, so over time the match won’t be as good. Here is my Volks Miruku head on a WS Baby Delf body. At the time, the Baby Delf body was brand new and the head was about two years older. You can see that the head is less pink than the body.

9. Thank you :) I have a white Luts white skin body I'm looking for a head for. Knowing 'volks white match' heads will at least semi work :D

10. I have always loved the Senior Delfs, and I'm happy to say I now own one! My Eveline arrived a few days ago and I'm completely overjoyed, she is SO pretty :...(<3
      [​IMG]20220220_115604 by Jules B, on Flickr

I don't have any shoes that fit her though, she's between sizes for what I have on hand right now. I've ordered some from DDE that I'm hoping will look nice with this outfit, but if anybody has specific recommendations I'm all ears!

11. I've finally got around to posting about my Muse Carmine. He arrived a while ago, so maybe @lemonsky 's did too? I'd also like to see others' Muses :D
      Here's a couple shots:

[​IMG]IMG_3298 by SailorEris o-o, on Flickr

[​IMG]IMG_3318 by SailorEris o-o, on Flickr

(the second red wig is the same as in the Luts promo photos, fresh out of the net)

12. He has such a cute face! Ah it'll be a while before mine arrives. I'll just have to be patient.

13. Eveline definitely is a beautiful sculpt, congrats on her arrival :) I need a girl sculpt too someday but it's so hard to choose :sweat

Aw, he's so cute :chibi Congrats on the arrival :) Yes more Muses would be great :3nodding:

I'm just wondering if Muse Jean will be available on the Delf body if I ask?! But it's not time to ask yet as I have 3 dolls from my wish list just ordered. But Jean needs to be the smallest out of the Luts SD boy characters that I have. Based on his character he fits better to be smaller!

#413 manabusama, Feb 22, 2022
      Last edited: Feb 22, 2022
    14. @manabusama That's what I did - I posted on the Luts Q&A board asking if I could get Muse Carmine on the Delf boy body and they added the head to the My Choice list for me. ^^

15. It were just me thinking maybe it fit with the Carmine head but not the Jean head. I earlier heard some say they felt Jean head were so small, or maybe it were a bit smaller than other Muse heads even? I don't remember :sweatBut I guess all Muse heads should fit the Delf body as I'm guessing the neck holes are the same size on all Muses!

I want so badly to order now, but I have to wait :| And I probably should get my SDF65 Sweety Bliss his Slender Body first at I don't want to end up not getting him into the right body before ages later!

Yes I remember :) How did you like the head on that body? And are that the Muse kitty hands, it fit the Delf body fine?

#416 manabusama, Feb 22, 2022
      Last edited: Feb 22, 2022
    16. I haven't received my Muse Carmine yet, it'll probably be a while. I'll try to remember to post pics here once I do get him. Ah I'm not sure about the kitty hands, probably best to ask Luts.

17. Haha, sorry I just just mixed up two of you Muse owners because I've been a bit tired and drowsy lately :sweat Yeah you probably have not gotten your Carmine yet if it's not so long since you ordered XD

Looking forward to see how you like the head on that body :)

18. @Mamo She's so pretty! Her expression is so soft with the face-up. :love
      @SailorEris Your Carmine is such a lovely boy~ He's one of my favorite Luts sculpts!:):D

19. @taykung thank you!!! I love looking at her and seeing her soft smile :D