1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Luts Senior Delf Discussion Part IV

Apr 26, 2016

1. @taykung thank you <3 so many Luts faces are pleasing to look at indeed. If I'm not careful I might get the original Carmine sculpt too lol! I see you're waiting for an Eddy- those eyes! :D do you have a character or anything in mind for him?

2. @SailorEris Yes, I've prepared wig, eyes and clothes for my Eddy. :3nodding: He's going to have black hair and light eyes. Can't wait to try all the eyes I have on him haha!

3. I'm a bit nervous, I ordered the bliss blossom muse head with the plan of putting it on the senior delf girl body 7 later, but it's only now occurred to me when I'm about to order the body that it could possibly not fit girl body 7 @.@ the muse body doesn't look bad, I'm just not keen on wider shoulders so I figured the girl body 7 was androgynous enough, does anyone know if it is or isn't? this was my first time ordering a doll so I'm scared and excited and trying my best to not mess up too badly ^^;

4. check the neck circumference of both bodies, if theyre the same/close in size, the head will fit just fine

5. @LillyBelle Before I ordered my Muse Carmine I asked Luts on their Q&A if I could put the head on a Senior Delf Type 5 or 6 (Lovely/Sweety) girl body and they said it wouldn't fit. According to the Wiki on DOA, the type 5/6/7 have very similar neck circumferences. However, I have seen someone put a Muse head on a Delf girl body (it was somewhere here on DOA) and they used a delf neck part I think? You can always ask Luts on their Q&A, but I'm guessing they will say it won't fit..

6. Thinking it over, I tried to look at the muse body and convince myself it could work, but the issue is I just am not a fan of bigger necks, so maybe if I mod the muse head hole size to fit the smaller neck it might turn out fine. I just don't think I could work with a muse body myself @.@ they look nice but my pickiness might get in the way with it

7. Have you guys seen the new sculpts Luts is introducing for their summer event? I'm personally really disappointed that they're continuing the 'tiny head on a massive neck and body' thing with the girl sculpts, I really prefer the older proportions :( The sculpts themselves are generally very nice.

8. Luckily I am safe from the new sculpts so far. I am still hoping they will eventually release a tall female body with proportions I like. But I guess with the whole super broad shoulders + tiny head thing it's not going to happen. I fear their taller ladies aren't popular so far so they might not do another body at all.

9. And, I'm the opposite. I rather like the more realistic head to shoulder proportions. I just don't like how square and stiff the shoulders look. I really like Sepia, she could work as a character I've been thinking about lately.

10. Hello fellow Luts enthusiasts ^-^ I was wondering if some of you more experienced folks have an estimate on when the summer event heads will be available and for how long these events usually last. Also, are the heads extremely limited or will everybody qualifying for one get one?

This is my first time falling head over heels for one of the event heads, so I'm checking their website and SNS religiously everyday x'D

11. Don't worry. The heads are only time limited not quantity limited. If you order during the event (usually from end of May to middle of July) you will receive the event head as long as your order qualifies.

12. That's wonderful to know ♡ Thank you very much for your reply! Definitely will be putting my order in once the event starts ^-^

I'm generally getting more and more interested in Luts dolls! I've always checked them out occasionally but never really fell in love~ But I adore the slender and muse bodies (as well as the new superior SSDF slim body, but that's for another thread ^v^). And lately they have quite a lot of head sculpts that appeal to me! Just love (re-)discovering a company ♡♡

#432 Sasha of the Crows, May 23, 2022
      Last edited: May 24, 2022
    13. I received my Carmine yesterday. As promised, here are some pics for comparison. I ordered the Muse Carmine head on a Delf Type 4 boy body. ^^ He's exactly the size I was going for and the body poses so well! I'm so glad I asked Luts to do this head and body combo for me.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]

14. Oh I was curious to know how these kind of joints pose. Are they easy to engage? What about the knees?

He definitely looks great on this body :). And the wig suits him so well.

15. Wow, he's adorable!! And I love him on the delf body, the proportions work really well with your other dolls too. How does the head/neck situation look from the side?

16. What a cutie (and cool rest of the gang!!) ♡ @lemonsky

17. @laquaza yes I think they're pretty easy to engage. He sits upright with legs in different positions pretty easily!

@Ruinscathedral The end of the neck looks a little bit big from the side. You can tell it's not a 100% perfect fit, so for the perfectionist, they could sand down the top of the neck a bit and the head would sit perfectly. It doesn't bother me really and I'm too scared about breathing in resin dust to bother with sanding :sweat

@Sasha of the Crows Thank you! <3

18. @lemonsky -Where did you get that green hoodie?

19. OMGosh, he's too darn adorable :chibi That really were the perfect size for him, congrats on getting him finally home :3nodding: Size and height difference in my doll crew is really important. And I can tell your own little crew over there look so much better with a little bit of difference between the boys :)I just hope I can also order Muse Jean on the Delf Boy body when time comes!

I had that body for a CP Delf Lishe many years ago, but I don't own him anymore. But I know just how nice the body is. Aesthetically I love it very much, and I'm really missing having a boy on that body!

Sadly for me there's no knowing when I'll be able to order, so many things getting in my way or ordering these days. One of the things I also need done is getting a SDF65 Maize on the new SDF boy body if that's possible. I'm really struggling with figuring out which boy to save up for first, Jean or Maize *_*