1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Luts Senior Delf Discussion Part IV

Apr 26, 2016

1. Thanks!

2. I desperately need to upgrade him from his awful SDF type 1 body. Handling him is just frustrating right now. So I tend to neglect him quite a bit. But he's so pretty :love he really deserves better.
      [​IMG]

Any thoughts on the SDF type 4 body? How does it pose? That's the body I'm currently eyeing for him :).

3. Got the Muse Doll body for a floating head and I'm loving the aesthetic for it:D Are we allowed to post pics of hybrids in Discussion (no feelings hurt if no, just couldn't find rule :3nodding:)

4. Yes, hybrids are welcome. :)

5. yay ty @St. James

Here is Arttong Dolce on Muse body, Real Skin White :chibi

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Really like this body for him :chibi

6. Hi! I'm thinking of buying Howl during the summer event... And I have the same question about the Type 4 body and how it poses.

I've also been looking for the measurements of the Type 4 body - I can't find them anywhere! any help would be really appreciated! ^_^
      Is the SDF Type 4 body a new release, perhaps this year, or for the summer event?

7. The SDF type 4 body is from 2014 or something. At least that's the date they listed on their online shop. Sadly old body listings from Luts just didn't come with measurements at all.
      I think generally SDF (and DF) boys are too small to be popular so Luts dropped them. They were kinda ditched in favor of the tall guys.

Edit: Found some (inofficial) measurements on the DOA wiki.

8. Has anyone got anymore muse's to share? Also what other heads are a good fit on muse bodies? I'm new to senior delf matches and the way other heads fit from different companies :whee:

9. Please post pics! Still not much in the way of Muse content here, and my poor guy is stuck in storage while I move :P

10. Hello everyone. I am new with Luts doll. Is someone may b helping with my questions))
      Which boy body same or closer to volks sd13/graffiti boy body in measuring?
      Thanks..))

11. Hello, i was wondering if anyone put a senior head on a souldoll zenith body. Thank you!

12. All the Luts dolls are so gorgeous! I was considering using one as a base for my character, but I will wait and see what else there is.

13. The Senior Delf line is similar in measurements and sizing to a Volks SD13. Not exact but very close!

14. Hello there, beautiful people. I arrive with a question. A friend of mine has a Muse cutie on order and while she waits, I'm helping out with research. I am specifically interested to hear about shoes that might fit - especially heels. If you've got any reccomendations or sizing suggestions, throw them my way!

15. Here are some measurements to help your search (check which feet your friend has):
      Flat feet- 7.8cm long x 3cm wide
      Heel legs feet- 8.2cm long x 3cm wide
      High heel legs- 8.5cm long x 3cm wide, heel height 4.3cm

The LUTS website sells shoes so always convenient to check there, sometimes the webpage will include shoe measurements and which sizes the shoe will be compatible with. For the high heel legs, I think there's just one pair of shoes from LUTS made specially for those feet :|
      The flat feet are slightly shorter than SD13 feet so most SD13 shoes should be compatible.
      I managed to find shoes made for POPO68 heel feet that fit well on Muse heel feet, again the dimensions are close

Hope that helps!

16. Thanks a lot, will keep in mind)

17. no problem! Just reading over my response, I should have been more specific to help you though! I definetly had this body in mind when I mentioned the SDF line being very similar in measurements to a Volks SD. :) The new Muse bodies have slightly smaller measurements as they are slimmer and taper in different places.

18. Has anyone bought a special skin of Muse Kai? If you arrive, please show it to us!

19. So Luts is discontinuing 3/4 of the Senior Delf male bodies, as well as 4 of the female bodies. (And more from other lines.) There's only going to be one Senior Delf male and Delf male body left. :(

I have an incoming secondhand Senior Delf Howl that should be delivered today (but I can't open til I get home from work this evening). He'll be on the SDF type 2 body.

20. I got an e-mail last night that my Senior Delf Muse Kai shipped??? Kind of shocked to be honest since I expected the production time to be within the 90-100 days that was posted as I ordered him and a ton of other things during the winter event. Hopefully, nothing is wrong with my order and I just got lucky. lol