1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Luts Senior Delf Discussion Part IV

Apr 26, 2016

1. Hi all!

I've just gotten my SDF Abadon in, I'd like to get him new eyes, and I'd like something that shows a decent amount of sclera.
      Do you guys have any recommendations for eye sizes or brands? Thanks!

2. Hi everyone! I'm new to Luts dolls and have a quick question about a Senior Delf Girl!
      I've fallen in love with the Harmony head, and see that Luts offers her as a full doll on the Senior Delf body or in Luts My Choice (either Senior Delf or Delf girl bodies), but does Luts sell just the heads anywhere? When I click on the Option Parts tab on the sidebar, I see bodies, hands, and feet offered, but no heads.
      Is buying the full doll the only way I can get a Harmony head, other than the secondhand market?
      Thanks in advance for any info you could share! :)

3. Luts doesn't sell the heads separately. They occasionally have an event head, but I don't remember it ever being one of their standard sculpts. You'll have to find it on the secondary market, or find a split partner who may want to take the body.

4. Thank you!

5. They did run an event once, in 2015, where you were allowed to buy heads separately, so perhaps they'll do that again one day! That's not a definite, but maybe if you ask nicely on their message board they'll see there's interest in doing that again.

6. That's a good idea, thanks! I'll let them know I'm interested in that!

7. Hi :) I was just wondering if anybody have the type 4 girl body?

Wanting to get a really large busted girl goes all the way back to when Dollmore released the first Glamor Model Doll Girls. But I've been a bit shy about ordering a big busted girl :blush

So I was wondering if anyone here have a type 4 body, and what you think of it?

8. I got a new outfit from Souldoll today and put my SDF Howl in it. It's not actually for him, but the boy it's meant for isn't here yet so he gets to look fancy in the meantime :)

[​IMG]

9. I'm here! Looking for Senior delf quintus spam. The one who got away. xD I want to see what everyone has done with him. :)

10. I've got some (scroll down). Not the best though...
      He is such a lovely sculpt, but not in my collection any longer...
      [​IMG]DSC_3110 by Touwaka, on Flickr

I had to reinforce the eyebrows - they were a bit pale/faint when I got him.

11. UGH I knew I missed out and would have regret. Darn you for selling him to not me! ;P But thank you for the picture! He really is lovely~ I've begged luts a lot to re-release him -sigh-

12. @Fate :(
      Yeah, I have bugged them too... A little tip though... Stalk the Delf discussion thread. There you can find more of him!

13. @Yumeiro really, the delf thread? But he's a Senior delf? x3

14. @Fate Well, guess he felt like migrating to a Delf body ;)

15. I see that. ;)
      for whatever reason I thought the head was where you were supposed to post? I guess it doesn't matter when it's really all luts. Lol!

16. Yeah, since it is the same company and relatively same size range, heads does not matter as much as bodies, as the bodies vary in function, sort of.

17. @Fate I was the one lucky enough to purchase the head from @Yumeiro - and he's still one of my absolutely favourite dolls.:aheartbea

(For what it's worth, he predominantly pops up in the New Delf thread not so much because he's on a type 4 Delf body, but because he's usually photographed with an Aragorn. :) )

His profile is here - Ethan

I hope you're able to find one of your own!

18. Wow!!! :nosebleed

19. I have a lil bit of spam of my boy Eden, he's a modded SDF Laila :) (you may notice I've posted him here before, prior to his mods.. :p )

[​IMG]

20. Does anyone have any hybrids? I'll be getting my hands on Luts senior delf summer 2016 event head, so curious to see some different bodies that have been used. :)