1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Luts Senior Delf Discussion Part IV

Apr 26, 2016

1. @Moonsugar OMG she looks stunning. Congrats on having her :love

2. I haven't had much money for quite a while to buy BJDs and I have currently had to prioritize my more realistic BJD family. But I haven't stopped thinking about getting a few SDs from Luts oneday. Although I still can not order anything from Luts yet I've been googling for owner pictures to check out which sculpts I might want to get in the future.

The Mathew face sculpt never were one that caught my interest the most. But you do not always know just from looking at the official pictures whether or not you actually like the face sculpt. So I googled for owner pictures and found this picture here.

Super Senior Delf - Matthew

I really love the doll in this picture, but is this really Mathew? His eyes seem more open in this picture than on the company pictures. Below is the company picture for comparison.

Senior Delf MATTHEW

Oh, and if anybody do have Mathew I'd really love to see some pictures if that's ok :)

3. Ah never mind... :sweat I googled for SDF Mathew and found that picture above. I just missed the part that says it's a SSDF Regen :doh Wouldn't mind some Mathew owner pictures though as a half closed eyes sculpt would be nice to have as well.

But a Regen on a SDF or SD65 body however have been on my wish list for quite a while anyways. At least I found another reason why he'd be a good choice :)

#143 manabusama, Jun 11, 2019
      Last edited: Jun 11, 2019
    4. @Moonsugar Oh my gosh!! She's wonderful, congrats on your lovely Chloe!

5. My Xylon came in today and it was instant love! I'm thinking about naming him Duncan, he hasn't decided if he wants to be a sandy blonde or a brunette yet, what do you think? He is on the Peak's Woods Dandy body in Suntan skin and it's not a bad match IMO. Although, I might upgrade him to the new slim Luts body if they do a special anniversary discount again.

It usually takes a few days to a couple weeks to connect with my dolls but with Xylon I was excited to get him dressed and take photos right away. I went with a refreshing sporty style like they had on the Luts website in preparation for his homecoming.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. @faireva, what a gorgeous sculpt! And I’m really digging that sporty sun-kissed blonde look he has going on. His faceup is awesome! No wonder you fell in love with him so quickly.:)

7. @PoeticSoul - Thank you! I love your Storm as well, he has a very regal face, and the faun release was so magical.

8. @faireva Oh wow! Your Xylon is super gorgeous! I really like how you style him with the second wig. :D I think his body is a good match! I thought it was a Luts body at first glance. :3nodding:

9. @taykung - Thank you! Yes, the body and the head look pretty similar, the Peak's Woods suntan is slightly peachy and the Luts real skin brown is more olive. There is a comparison photo in my flickr if you're interested, for those looking for a lanky body type it might be worth checking out.

10. the links to the previous discussions are broken:sorry

#150 sylvesther, Jul 28, 2019
      Last edited: Jul 29, 2019
    11. What's the neck size of Senior Delf girls? I'd like to do some hybrid planning but I can't find this info on any site

12. @RedMoonlight ~ on Luts' old site I was able to find the neck measurement for the type 5/6 bodies, here. For some reason when they put the image on the new site, they redid the measurements to include the height but left out a couple of other measurements. :?

Their old site also lists the type 2 body as having an 8cm neck. It seems that they forgot to include the measurements table on most of the listings on their new site! >.<

13. @Dolly
      Thank you very much! I would have never thought that they changed the measurements info on photos when they moved.

14. I’m so happy with my latest Luts girl, a Senior Delf Kathy whom I’ve named Chinoiserie. She just arrived a couple of days ago, and she’s absolutely everything I’d hoped she would be.:) She’s the first white skin doll I’ve ever ordered from Luts, and the resin color is truly gorgeous! And her hands are so exquisite looking! I took a big risk on this sculpt because she was so new, there weren’t any owner photos at all, and I needed her in a different skin tone from the company photos. But I’m thrilled! She turned out to be absolutely the perfect shell for this character.

[​IMG]

15. @PoeticSoul - Congrats on her arrival! She is just beautiful and I love how you styled her!

16. I'm expecting my first SD boy, LUTS Senior Delf Loid <3 As I wait, I'm trying to shop around for him. Can anyone give me any information on wig sizing? I wasn't sure if 8-9 would work or 9-10. I'm also trying to figure out what clothes will fit too since I'm relatively new to this. I'm so excited!

17. @DollieLovex3 Congratulations! I'm not sure if all the heads will fit into the same wig size. I have Vino and he can fit in both 8-9 (leekeworld, SophyMolly custom wig for Migi head) and 9-10 (Luts). I can't say what fits him best because I don't really mind...all the wigs stay on his head so that's good for me :sweat I think the 9-10 wigs fit ok to Vino's head but they need a little trim to keep hair away from eyes.
      SD13 clothes fit well on the SDF type 4 body I have, both tops and pants. :) I have issues with shoes though. He cannot wear SD13 shoes (I shopped on ACBJD), so I gave him SD17/70 sneakers but they are a bit too big:doh :? Boots work well though...I mean...they are not a great fit but they won't fall off :sweat

18. Thank you so much, your recommendations really helped a lot!

19. Glad I can help @DollieLovex3 Looking forward to seeing your Loid <3

20. My new boy arrived a couple days ago. I'm so in love! Now, the long grueling wait for his clothes, shoes and wig! In the meantime I attempted making him a shirt. I did pretty Ok for a first go. There are a few things I will work on in the next try. (Ps- The hat is a My Life As brand doll hat; similar to American Girl. I took the seam in a bit in the back for a better fit to his head. If you're looking for it; it's at Walmart!)

[​IMG]