1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Luts shipped the wrong doll...

Oct 23, 2006

1. Well now I'm paranoid. I ordered a body for Yan so now I'm worried when I get it it won't be the right thing. And I'm pretty sure my boyfriend is ordering me a MNF Shiwoo sometime soon, and no offense to him but I don't think he'd even realize it if they sent the wrong doll.

Hopefully they clear all this up soon and get everything back in order when they realize how much this could possibly hurt their future business.

2. Oh no now i'm nervos. I'm most likely going to be orDering an El from Luts by the enD of the year. I'm not sure if i want to though. This worries me

TC

3. They yanked me around for over a month with no news or even a bloody order number after I paid with paypal on winning one of their auctions. long story short, after many emails they ignored, vague promises that didn't see any follow up -- I had to file a paypal claim. *wince* I got my money back, but not the lovely doll head I'd wanted. So frustrated by the entire experience I think I'd shop everywhere else BUT there - mind, to their credit when made to they did refund everything... but still! I hope they sort out your doll woes though. :(

4. To be honest I'm not that upset. I figured something might go wrong because of the holiday time they took off, they must be really busy and mistake are sure to be made. That's no excuse though. I missed out bonding with my doll and now I'm in limbo because I don't want to bond with this one and have to send her back. I should be annoyed but I'm not, I'm quite calm.

I had a dream that my doll was the wrong size (It was a barbie) her head was made of foam and she fell apart, also I dreamed they sent me a tanning Lishe and I had to put her together myself. My dream has come true! lol
      I didn't know it was gonna happen but I guess it was fate.
      All I can say is, I know how you feel, it does leave you kinda stuck and up in the air.
      I'm just gonna chill out with Tanning Lishe 'til we know what we're going to have to do.

5. Except that my friend who had the body mix up never heard back from them when she contacted them several times about the issue, and it looks like she's stuck with the body she REALLY didn't want for her character. So that's hardly "ready and willing to correct their mistakes." Although I guess all the problems could be attributed to a sudden deluge in orders, burst in popularity, and lack of staffers, especially staffers who are proficient enough in English to make sense of non-Asian orders.

Still, bad business. They should hire some more staff or find another way to minimize the percentage of problems.

One of the problems when an obscure hobby suddenly skyrockets into popularity... -_-;

6. *Oh boy* I'm supposed to be ordering my xmas present from them in the next 2 weeks (Bernard)--now I'm worried, I was counting on Luts b/c they seemed to be the fastest & I wanted one of their custom face-ups. I know Tensiya takes very long--what's the verdict on Dollmore? Or should I just risk it and use Luts--hoping they've sorted stuff out in two weeks :(

7. I haven't had a problem yet. But I dunno why they'd give her her own address.

8. Woot! :) Happy Birthday! :dance

-shares bowl of halloween candy with jacobean and pets tanning lishe on the head-

I fully understand how you feel, especially on missing out on the bonding. :( When I saw they'd shipped the wrong doll, I literally hugged the box to my chest and rested my forehead on it for a minute. After I'd settled down a bit [can't cry in front of my coworkers, they're all male >_<;; ] I set it on the floor gently behind the counter, grabbed my water, light and cigarettes, and stepped outside for a half an hour to calm down. I was really looking forward to his being home. I had to call my best friend at work to clear my head... Sad to have your heart broken so easily, eh? I just hope that when he comes, I'll love him as much as I hoped I would... and that this doesn't damper our bonding experience.

Normally Luts doesn't fail me... but damn. This was a pretty big mess up for them, wasn't it? And their answer to my last message didn't calm my fears either.

If you want to look it up on the eluts site, just search under my name: amejia
      It's the first one that should come up. They didn't even bother replying, they just gave me a crummy 3 sentence answer. :roll:

:::::Thank you for your help Rynn, I appreciate it! :) As to the address I think I'd already sent it to the address they'd shipped it out from by then... :doh :::::

9. Mmm, Halloween candies! Thanks so much.

I keep checking back with luts to see if they have said anything. I don't really wanna keep her here long if they want her back, I'll get attacthed.

I saw the size of the box and thought it was too big for a Delf (This is my first doll, I expected it to be smaller.) I thought they'd sent a Hound by mistake so I opened it and inside was a box marked Lishe, I blew a sigh of relief too early.
      She looked...well tanned, but had brown eyes as I'd requested I figured maybe she was meant to be like that, never seen a real doll up close. I took her in the other room where the lighting is really really much better.
      She was tanned alright, even had intructions in the box saying not to sand tanned dolls.
      I was quite calm and I felt a bit bad for her coming all this way and not getting a photo shoot and some clothes. I took her out the box, leaving the bubble wrap on, she was really cold, I wrapped her in a towel and she's been sitting on my lap ever since. Lishe, what are we going to do?

I'm sorry this happend to you too Enki, you seem very upset. If you want to PM me or anything to chat I'll be here.

10. -huggles-

Maybe it was because it was Friday the 13th when he got here? o_o? lol

I'm feeling better now, since it's been over a week... so hopefully I'll hear from them on Wednesday. Everyone here is awesome, though. I can't tell you how much it means to have you all behind me on this.

I'll try to keep this thread as updated as I can.

11. Wow. That is horrid. Luts has just been going downhill for a while, IMO. I'm really glad I'm getting all my luts dolls second-hand. I don't like their new normal resin at all, and there seems to be so many problems with dolls breaking, wrong things being sent, lack of communication and customer service, etc.

I hope everything gets worked out! I'm sure when your Bernard is home he'll be stunning. <3

12. All the late shipping and mix-ups are frustrating, I'm sure. But did anyone notice that Luts posted a notice on the board in September saying that

Quote "Hi~ lovely every one~~

How are you doing ?

Thanks for interest our Dolls.

Our Orders pile up at now.

So we delay to send order items to our customer.

I'm really so sorry about this case.

Please wait for moment, Thanks for your patience.

If you have any question, send mail to me or do write on Q&A board.

Have a nice & happy day~!

Thanks a lot~ See ya~~!

I know it's not much of an excuse, but they did warn people to an extent. :sweat

13. Well they are gonna be extra busy fixing all the wrong order dolls on top of the work load.
      I don't mind waiting a long time for my doll, I expected that, but I did expect my doll to be the right one. It can't be too much to ask. Right Lishe? *Tanning Lishe nods in agreement.* I really should go put her down. :sweat

14. I work in a hospital and things get very busy, but mess ups about who gets what can cost lives. This is hardly life or death, but these are very expensive dolls. They need to be double checking orders to make sure their valued customers get what they want. Otherwise they lose business. Piled up orders aren't a good enough excuse.

15. I've bought stuff from luts and dollmore. luts lost my order, yet charged my credit card, and it took them a week of hassling to refund my money. my friend ordered the boots i wanted from them six weeks ago and they still haven't shipped.
      Dollmore on the other hand have been nothing short of awesome. I have no problems communicating with jee, and my doll was in my hands just over a week after payment.
      I'd never deal with luts again, but i'd deal with dollmore plenty more times.

16. Ah very interesting--perhaps I'll be trying Dollmore then. I saw they have a body blushing option & offer custom face-ups--might be worth the extra dough :) Thanks for the heads up!

17. I've had no problems the times I've dealt with Luts, except that they have a tendency to reply faster and more regularly to messages left on the message board than to e-mails.

Although their English isn't always the best, they do their best to decipher our orders as best they can.

About your friend with the body and Na-Nu-Ri mix up: Did she actually order the girl type body from the girl body item, or did she order the new type mature body and ask for a girl body?

18. OMG! This is awful!! :o
      I have heard about wrong or missing stuff in orders, wrong face-ups, but... wrong dolls???

I feel so lucky I got my 2 boys safe and sound!! Yeah, I did get a wrong color wig and they have been telling they are gonna send it soon for a month -_-

But OMG.... I would have died if I had gotten any other doll than the ones I wanted and paid for!!

Luts should really fix all these problems soon... And just when I was starting to save to get another CP doll from them *sighs*

lol, jacobean!! "Your" tanning Lishe:sweat
      What doll were you suppossed to get??

19. mehz.... now i am abit afraid....

ah well luts are usual quite efficent :D :D

*pats tanning lishe*

meh they should give the extra doll for freee.... ahahahahaha no that would be like EVIL

sighs... mehz rdering b4 the end of the mth...

20. That is so scary about Luts. I want to order a kid delf in the future. I guess I will wait awhile and see if things calm down and they get past their problems.