1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Luts shipped the wrong doll...

Oct 23, 2006

1. I've only ordered from them 2 times now, and it went amazingly well. Of course, this was LOOONG before the holiday pile-up and the boom in popularity, lol. XD One thing I did to help make sure I got the correct stuff was that when I sent my payment (used paypal), in the comment box, I listed every item that I ordered and was paying for, copied directly from their site. I dunno if this would help anyone, but it might be something to try. Sorry to hear about all the confusion, though! It makes me nervous about my new order!

Also, I noticed some people asking about Dollshe from Dollmore versus Luts, and another option no one mentions is Iplehouse. I LOVE their face-ups, so anyone wanting a Dollshe might want to check them out!

2. Eeek. I ordered from them once before and it went well but I'm planning a CutieDelf in the future and it sounds like they have been going wayyyy down hill. I can't even count the # of "Problems with Luts" threads I've seen in the past couple months.

3. I feel you. It feels awful opening that box and finding it wasn't what you expected. I gave them hell till they told me what i wanted to hear, though the company wasn't Luts. Strangely enough, My B-day's on the 6th too and i was very close to buying a Bernard, heck i might just get him and Hound too, but definetly not from Luts. Hopefully it will be resolved and he'll get there in time.

4. *WOW* I didn't even know Ipplehouse carried Dollshe--but I just checked and their face-ups are beautiful! I might have to start a new thread about this *lol*
      Iplehouse vs Dollmore . . .

5. She ordered the type 1 girl body from the "option parts" section as just a standard order, knowing that NaNuRi would be in there during the event. I'm pretty sure she didn't even mention NaNuRi. Apparently someone just didn't read the order form, saw "girl body," and immediately assumed they just wanted a NaNuRi on the only type-2 girl body available.

Not on at all, LUTS. Hire some more staff if they're having so many problems - they certainly get enough of our money to do it. XD

6. I'm so sorry that you all have had problems. (Especially Enki, I would have loved to have seen your Bernard in Tampa!) I hope everything turns out alright for everyone. ^_^

The only thing I have had a problem with from Luts is that when I ordered my Ttory he was supposed to arrive with a pair of blacik undies (that I paid for, damnit) and he didn't. They didn't even reply to my e-mail, but I gave up easily. I didn't want to deal wih any BS. I got my boy, that's what mattered. This was a year ago.

I haven't ordered since, but I'm not afraid to. Mistakes happen. I still love Luts. :aheartbea

7. That's exactly what I did, too. I always cover my bases. I'm so scared ordering dolls from companies (most of mine are second hand, which normally suits me just fine ~ but I really thought Luts was going to pull through). I sent three payments, each a few days from the other, and in each I made sure it said exactly what I ordered, and the eyes that I ordered with him, as well.

Iplehouse was my other option, but they take a while to ship... so I decided against them, and went with Luts. :doh I'm not sure now if it was worth it, going through Luts... From what I hear, Iplehouse doesn't mess up very often... :roll:

I didn't want to put anyone off from Luts, I just wanted to know who else went through this, and the odds of mistakes like these. Hopefully their quality and customer service won't deteriorate anymore... Gomen to those that are afraid to order now... *__*;;

In the worst possible case, I'd want my money back... which would mean I'd have to wait again to order from a different company. But I'm still holding on to the thought that maybe it was just a fluke... and that when he gets here, he'll be perfect.

~~ Thank you Keicai_Ayan -holds Winters hand- ~~

**huggles squeekiekitty** It would have been great to have him there for the meet...

8. Despite them having frustrated me a lot recently, I still support Luts. I'd just advise people to wait until everything's cooled down a bit before ordering ><; having said that, if they bring out another event head this Xmas, things are gunna go kaboom in December/January, too ><;

Let's just hope from here on in Luts get their act together - sorry to hear about the mix-up, Enki :( Good luck getting your boy home - absence makes the heart grow fonder...? :sweat Dunno if that works with dolls you've never met before though... *hugs*

*pats jacobean's tanning Lishe* Poor lost girl T_T;;

9. I think its crappy that they made the mistake. First off, the doll didn't get here in a timely fashion. Further, if you send back the doll and they do send you the one you ordered, you risk getting hit with customs fees. (non USA people).

So in regards to the tanning Lishe, did you get hit with fees? If so, are you willing to risk having to pay them a second time for the correct doll when it arrives?

And what about the return shipping? Luts isn't sending out return labels so people can return THEIR mistakes. Luts is asking for people to put up the money, mark down the package (ILLEGAL!!!! and can lead to heafty fines) and WAIT for LUTS to get around to sending the correct doll and a refund for the shipping.

I'll pass

semirans

10. :/ yeah... marking down the package almost had me.

Thank you, psyence! -huggles-

11. I got a reply from Luts. They told me to send her back and once they get her they'll send out my intended doll and pay me back for having to send the Tanning Lishe back.
      I'm totally miserable now, I don't even have the money to send her back coz I spent it all buying my doll. I know it's gonna cost me lots of money, though they said I'd get it back, I don't have anything to pay with right this moment. I'm going to have to ask family to lend me money *shudders*
      By the time she gets back there and they send out my original girl she'll get caught in the christmas post rush and who's to say she won't get stuck in customs, more money!
      It's getting to me now. I'm gonna find out how much it's gonna cost to get her back to them otherwise if it's too much I'll just ask if I can pay the extra and keep her, I won't have enough to send her if it's gonna be lots!..........Then I'll have to start saving for Kit all over again.:|

12. Can you reject the package and have it return to sender? Because that's where I have issue too, with having the customer put up the money that they likely don't have to return an item that shouldn't have come to them.

(and if you contacted THEM about the mixup, why do they wait before shipping out the right doll? If you were going to scam them you would have said you didn't get one) *shrugs*

I'm sorry for anyone dealing with such a problem.

13. Dont offer to pay the difference. They made the mistake and they are meking you WAIT before they send you the correct doll and are asking you topay for the shipping until they get around to refunding. Keep the Lishe, sell her if you dont bond with her or if you decide you really want the original doll and buy your original doll with the money.

And for those that say its dishonest to keep her, What logic are you using? It was luts mistake, why should the customer have to wait longer cuz they screwed up. I bet if they keep sending the wrong (more expensive dolls) and people stop pandering to their ridiculous requirements of "send her back at your expense, once we get her we'll send your doll out and a refund" I ask again, is luts offering to pay the customs fees for the incorrect doll being recieved? Or should the buyer just swallow that as well?

semirans

14. You know you may not really have to pay them the extra for a tanning Lishe, it's Luts' fault anyway, consider it a compensation for the hassle. I say just keep her, it seems you are bonding with her already anyway :P. You know how expensive stupid Royal Mail is when it comes to parcels. ><

15. I agree with everyone who has said keep her if you are bonding. This isn't your mistake and the way Luts handles these issues is really crappy!

16. :( That's what happened to me... I had enough money left from my paycheck to cover his shipping, but it was nearly $60... I could have used that for gas money or food...

Do you want to wait a bit to see what happens? Hopefully:roll: they'll contact me on Wednesday to let me know they received him ((if I see that it was received i'll be contacting them through the message board, first)). If they ship out my doll + items asap, then I'll paypal you 1/2 the shipping. ^__^ And you'll never ever have to pay me back. It'll be a 'Thank God Kylyk's coming home' gift. And a 'Bring Kit home' incentive... :)

I know your pain, and I don't want you to go through what I've gone through, for longer.

17. I paid for my Soony about a week and a half ago. I don't know when they'll send her, I hope it will be soon, because all these mistakes popping up are making me a nervous wreck!

Seriously, with the hundreds people are paying for these dolls, they should be SUPER careful about everything! Hire more staff if they have to! If something happens with my Soony, I probably won't order from them again. I'll find them 2nd hand, darnit! Because I shouldn't have to stress like this!

18. Does anyone have a better way to track ems shipments? Thus far, I don't see anything on the site! :...(

My EMS tracking number is:
      EQ620257245US

Maybe you guys can help me track it, until it gets to Luts... -crosses fingers-

19. Label/Receipt Number: EQ62 0257 245U S
      Detailed Results:

International Dispatch, October 20, 2006, 1:21 am, MIAMI AMC
      Enroute, October 19, 2006, 10:59 pm, MIAMI, FL 33112
      Acceptance, October 19, 2006, 12:24 pm, FORT LAUDERDALE, FL 33316

That's all I get, might be better to go the Korean EMS tracking site, http://service.epost.go.kr/iservice/ems/ems_eng.jsp

20. Did you look at USPS track & confirm? I just plugged your number in and it says:

Label/Receipt Number: EQ62 0257 245U S
      Guaranteed Delivery Date: October 25, 2006

Your item left the United States from MIAMI AMC at 1:21 am on October 20, 2006. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

So it looks like they're guaranteeing delivery by tomorrow? Let's hope!