1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Luts shipped the wrong doll...

Oct 23, 2006

1. Gracious me... This is very troubling. It wouldn't be so bad if they had just made small mistakes like shipping the wrong pair of eyes, which is easily remedied... But I don't understand how they could confuse your order with another person's - and the addresses. Their order-logging system is obviously nutters. I just hope that your Bernard wasn't shipped to another person, and is still safe at the Luts headquarters... *hug* Luts has a reputation to uphold, it would be the end for them if they allow this to keep happening.

2. I hope this stuff stops soon. Overall, I think they're a good company, but they should recognize that if this happens too many times, people will start saying, "Oh...I want a [insert CP doll here], but I don't want the order to get mixed up." As Mamo said, their reputation could be hurt by incidents such as these.

3. T_T I'm hoping it was only because of the Holiday... and I really do hope everything turns out all right... and that they fix everything. They're a good company, and everyone makes mistakes. I just hope they're corrected properly.

I'd hate for it to be more than just jacobean and I that suffer...

*Thank you for the updates! ^__^

4. Oh, in regards to his shipping:
      Since he was shipped to Miami, at some point, he should arrive to you safely if he doesn't change hands again - I live in Miami and have had no problems receiving anything, so it stands to reason that them shipping things out shouldn't be an issue. I have confidence in the postal service down here, and relatives in the postal service, so here's my two cents' worth of reassurance for you. ^^ *hug*

5. I live in South FL, too. ^__^

The package I shipped to Luts left through Miami, I'm just waiting for the package with the Moon Special to arrive in Korea, from here.

Keeping the Moon Special wasn't an option for me. It's not something I would do. He might have been more expensive than my Bernard, but he's not Kylyk. And selling it/him in pieces wouldn't have made Kylyk come home any sooner... *__*;; I'm not out to make a profit; i'm just out to bring my doll home...

6. Well, I would say things are looking up but I don't want to jinx it. Although now I'm paranoid about my own doll's order status... I'm ordering from Blue Fairy, and I still haven't received any e-mails at all after a week and a half. ;_; Anyway, I'm glad things didn't get any more hectic for you. ^^

7. LOL You guys telling me to keep her! Naughty! My mum was like,
      "She has your eyes."
      "You really think so?! *grinning*...DON'T SAY THAT!" :sweat lol
      I am honestly not letting myself bond with her, she's still has the bubble wrap on coz I knew they'd tell me to send her back, it's not like she's sitting on my lap or anything.....Ok! so she's still sitting on my lap!

I know how you feel Enki, I don't wanna sell the tanning Lishe for profit, I just want my Kit!! :...( I saved up 5 months for her, long and hard.
      I was going to get two girl dolls though, but tanning Lishe doesn't really fit in with the back story I had planned for either of them. She looks like an Egyptian princess. I wanted a tomboy and a book nerd.....But she's very lovely, I urge all people concidering a tanned Lishe she's well worth it, but wait until after Luts stops screwing up the orders. :lol:

8. My friend got sent the wrong doll, she ordered a normal skin MNF Lishe with custom face up and she got a white skin with a darker face up than she asked. It's not quite the same as your situation but it's just another case of Luts messing up orders...this was early this year though.

although, Dollmore who are the most trustworthy company I know sent me a doll body I didn't order, guess it can happen to the best so to speak! I didn't send it back I just bought it from them.

9. *huggles on Enki* you know you can call me anytime ^-^ You know I'll be there for you ^.^

Hopefully this will all get sorted out shortly and all the proper kids will get to the right homes...

as for Dollmore...
      O.O I've had two wonky experiences with them nothing as drastic as what Enki or jacobean is going through...

but awhile back I ordered an Asha girl with face up...they sent me my doll but she oddly enough had 2 left hands ^^; and when I took pictures of the doll with two obviously left hands...I sent the pics to Dollmore ...
      and their response was "are you sure that there are two left hands on the doll?"
      and I was like WTF?...can't you see the pictures? of course I'm sure that there are 2 left hands on the doll ...and after almost 2 months of 17 back and forth emails...they finally decieded that my doll deserved a right hand....but they wanted me to send them the whole doll back and pay for shipping to them so they could exchange the hand...I told them they were nuts and there was no way I was footing the bill to ship them back the doll that they messed up jsut so that they could swap the hand...^^; so I asked them if I could jsut ship them the hand...so needless to say that mitsuki was one handed for a few weeks...

stupidly enough, not too sure what I was thinking...but I really wanted a Calvin boy...so I went to the only place that I knew that sold Dollmore Calvins....Dollmore...and they shipped him to me with two left feet....
      this only took like 2 weeks to settle...but needless to say I told myself I was so done ordering from dollmore...^^;

10. I feel for you, Enki and jacobean :(

I hope everythng gets fixed an you get YOUR dolls and that everything is fine when you get them!

jacobean, I'm curious, did you have to pay custom fees when you got the Tanning Lishe that is not sitting on your lap now (lol!)?
      I really don't know what I would do if I were you, but this whole thing is insane! What has Luts told you? If anything?

11. himitsu, when I received my Lishe, I paid no customes. Upon looking at the custom's receipt, I saw they had valued her at $40. Imagine my shock!

12. People in the US don't have to pay customs charges on dolls, Freya. We're lucky in that respect, since people in the UK, Canada and other parts of the world do... This threads OP is in the UK, iirc.

13. jacobean or me? ... I'm from Florida. ^__^;;

14. Oh dear... I hope this all gets fixed cause I really want a tan Delf Soo.... and I have her face planned out and everything. Hopefully they won't muss up any further so I can order my first BJD!

15. Dude I bought from them off e-bay and paid paypal for my first doll too back in June. Same thing happened to me and I waited 2 months. I send them numerous messages through e-bay and e-mailed them, get 0 response. Finally I posted on their board and they said be patient it will be shipped shortly. 2-3 weeks passed and nothing. I post another message and they responded saying they don't have my address? But isn't it on paypal? O_O So I gave them my addy again and I got it a few days later. It was a big hassle. But like I mentioned, it came with an extra head (unpainted and a girl head it seems) and an extra long gray wavy wig (again for a girl too I think), which was cool =P

To be nice, I send messages to the 2 people who gave them negative feedback and told them about my experience and that they should post on the board to get in touch with them instead of e-mails or messages on e-bay. I don't know what happened to them after that.

16. Oh my god! two wonky dolls! you are really unlucky....
      was that from dollmore.net or dollmoreUSA? I'm so disappointed in them for quibbling over the hand!

17. Hi Himitsu, I was very pleased that I didn't have to pay customs, they did indeed mark her as a gift at $40, I'm afraid when they send me Kit that she'll get stopped!
      They just told me to send her back, then I'll get my girl and a refund of what I paid to get Tanning Lishe there. Which is £51, ouch
      Tanning Lishe is back in her box now, I really toyed with the idea of keeping her, she's totally adorable but my heart is with Kit and the Jollyplus Daisy for my second girl.
      I'll be very sorry to see her go.
      I'm sitting in my sweats coz feel sad about it all, once I send tanning Lishe back I won't have a doll at all. :(

I just wanted my actual doll! Now I feel responsible for Tanning Lishe like I'm deserting her by sending her back. :(

18. OMG!!! How could this happend??
      I have felt something similar today, when I opened my Angel Region package and my they sent the wrong doll.
      They sday the are going to send the doll I ordered next week and then I have to ship back the wrong doll. Obviously, they are going to pay the shipping costs.

19. I hate that they can do that!
      Do different types of dolls have a different color box?

20. If you waited forever for your doll, and received the wrong one, couldn't that mean somewhere in the world someone may have your doll or you have someone else's? Someone who has been waiting so long for their doll as well?

I made a large order with Luts, only time. They sent me a wrong wig, thankfully not a wrong doll (which is so horrible for you) I messaged them and Sean says something along the lines of maybe I'm colour blind and to check the code on the card. The things is, I had already typed the code number that was on the card in my original message. So I message them back, and I get dealt with by Cindy, who seems more on the ball than Sean..

I had a lot of difficulty placing an order, the credit card part wouldn't work and I messaged and Sean says that the credit card part of the shop isn't working and that's why it won't continue on to another screen and why my shopping cart won't empty. So I go to wire transfer and see paypal is in there, so I pay by paypal after Sean tells me the cc doesn't work and my cart auto empties. Great!

I find out later they charged me twice, (the cc payment did go through, even though Sean said it didn't work?) I message back freaking out but leave a courteous message. I left all the info about how I paid with paypal and credit card and credit was charged twice and Sean replies back saying
      "yes, we received your payment of bla bla dollars through paypal" and that's it and I was like 'wtf?' so I typed in a new message re-stating in a more blatant manner, copy and pasting my credit card statement and everything and finally he got it and said he'd reimburse my credit card.

So I get reimbursed and lose 18 dollars due to currency rates ><
      but they gave me my wig and let me keep the one I didn't want..
      but this wasn't a very smooth first transaction from them!