1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Luts shipped the wrong doll...

Oct 23, 2006

1. That's what I thought at first, I was really trying to keep calm but everything on this doll is everything I ordered expect for the color of the resin, I think they just screwed up the order color due to business. I don't they ever made Kit in the first place, they wouldn't have even know they screwed up if I didn't tell them.
      I had a long talk about it with my mum and she thinks I should keep her and pay the rest. My mum really likes her so I have decided to keep tanning Lishe, I've been looking after her and making all the effort to get her back to luts but no one really seemed to think it was a big deal at Luts. Though they did say sorry. I felt really bad for her.
      I don't want her going back to a place that will treat her like misplaced cargo, I already care about her now, it's too late. I'm going to keep her so I guess they'll have to just let me know if I have to pay the rest.

2. It`s their mixed up Jacobean, they should not make you pay more for the Lishe. You told us you started to bond with her so... keep her! I guess most of the people that got bad transactions from Luts and lost money through them would tell you to go ahead and enjoy her. For one let Luts pick up the tab, they`ll make less mistakes if they have to pay for them.

3. Keep her, and don't pay the extra. Paying $115 (some &#163;65 >_<) for their own mix up is totally unfair on your part. There is absolutely no need for that! I doubt Luts would even ask you for it, though high chance they might if you suggest it to them. Just tell them "It's too much hassle for me already, nevermind. I will just have to keep the doll that you sent me." or something. She was destined for you perhaps, it was even in your dreams. I am really glad you decided to keep her. I am looking forward to see her! She is very special, and the story that went with her. Not many a doll owner can say that. ^_^

4. GUH! I'm so sorry this happened. I saw your posts on the Q&A. I'm not sure if you saw it, but I found their adress and posted it for you. ^^;; I hope everything works out!!

And Jacobean, there is NO need for you to pay the extra money for Tanning Lishe! That was THEIR mistake, not yours. Tell them no! XP

5. Thanks for all the support folks, I've really felt like I can come here and talk about doll problems with total understanding. Heart you all for that. :aheartbea

I'd love to not pay extra guys, but I want to re-order my Kit in the new year. I don't want to have a bad rep for not paying for dolls if I want to ordered from them again.
      I just wrote and said 'It's gonna cost loads to send her back, I really love her could I please, please keep her, what can we do?'
      Hope to find out tomorrow.
      She's on my lap again and she has all of Kits clothes and wig on lol.
      I'll try to post her pic.
      Still not sure if I should keep the old personality I made for the Jollyplus Daisy I was planning in the new year or make a new one just for Tanning Lishe.
      Any suggestions Peeps?

Edit: Ok My webcam is really poor and the lighting in the room is bad, this pic in no way does her justice. But here's....Erm "Tanning Lishe" aka "Lish-ee" aka "Milkshake"
      P.S never used photo bucket before hope this comes out ok.
      [​IMG]

6. I understand what you mean, I guess that sounds much better! I better damn well hope they won't make you pay $115 for it though! Hmmm... I think a new personality for her would be nice. :D

7. She's beautiful, jacobean. :) And i'm glad you found an alternative to sending her back. ^__^

... My package is supposed to have arrived today in Korea -crosses fingers- I hope they've received her, and that they'll be sending me my Kylyk soon.

8. Thanks Lord Rosiel!

All my fingers and toes are crossed for you Enki, I'll be putting all my good energy thoughts into Kylyk getting to you safe and quickly!

9. You shouldn't have to pay more for her for their mistake...they never refunded me for shipping my Harang back for his faceup or for charging me shipping on a doll head that ended up coming with a doll a month later.

10. Dollmore.net is the one that gave me so much trouble on my two dolls...

and Jacobean....I"m so utterly happy that you decieded to keep the Tanning Lishe...she really was meant for you it seems ^_^
      as for your need to want to be reliable...I still dont' think that you should pay anything extra on your lishe...

buy a NS lishe here on DOA, I"m sure that there is a few people here on the board not bonding with their Lishe and would be more than willing to sell one to you...maybe for even less than what you would've paid getting her from luts...
      ^.^ I wish you luck in bringing Kit home in the Future and I look forward to seeing your tanned beauty here on the board ^.^

and Enki...don't worry I know Kylyk will come home soon, I"m sure of it and he will come home safely...and I"m sure you'll absolutely adore him ^_^ I can't wait for his arrival ^.^

11. This happen to me to a while back.
      I ordered a BW DES right after they came out. Ordered a face-up too. When she finally arrived, I was shocked to find that they sent me a reg. skintone DES. And while in transit, the waist joint broke open. Yes, it was distressing all together as I e-mailed Luts about the wrong doll. They were nice and fast and had me send back the doll mistake.

I was refunded the second shipping cost and Face-up (apparently, the original face-up artist left the company while this transaction was processing).

I also was sent the wrong shoes another time around, but they let me keep them at their cost and sent me the correct pair.

12. In the future you can get a CP doll from Liria, and you'll probably get the right one with her ;)

13. Oh wow. The fact that their face-up artist just up and left says something about the company too. I think they're having serious management problems, and because of this are losing money and unable to keep up with orders. They need to do some serious restructuring, methinks. Maybe stop releasing limiteds and such.

Definitely don't pay the difference for Tanning Lishe. If they start realizing their sloppiness is losing them money, then something may get fixed. Lishe is not a difficult doll to find at all - you can get one from Liria as mentioned above, or just keep an eye on the Marketplace.

I love your Tanning Lishe, BTW. ^_^ I suggest you make up a whole new name and personality for her - she's definitely unique in every way possible! XD

14. Enki, best of luck getting your dollie!

jacobean, wow!! She's so pretty! :D

And... is the artist leaving them the reason we've been seeing new pics of the dollies lately? Oooh no wonder ^^;;
      Er.. or wait, are you talking about an artist that left long ago?

15. That seems like a more appropriate course of action to me... generally speaking, when a company makes such a huge mistake, you think they'd be a little more generous, and eager to offer means of reparation... especially considering how obviously profitible repeat-customers are in our hobby... *_*

16. I adore Luts dolls and I own two already and I am planning on getting more from them. I ordered my first two via Liria and it was a fantastic experience, I even got a custom face up done for my Shiwoo which I ordered via Liria. I would definately recommend Liria too.

I have a small question though, does Liria still take orders for custom face ups?

With regards to the whole mix up fiasco I think it is appalling that they are asking their customers to pay up for the shipping. They could easily send the money it would cost for shipping via paypal or some other means (bankwire).

In my opinion I also believe that Luts should be sending the doll out to the customer before the customer sends any doll they have received as a result of an error. It just seems that the whole idea of 'the customer comes first' has gone completely out of the window.

I think honestly they should pay for their mistakes as they should be the ones who are penalised for making these mistakes. If they do not take responsibility and see what effect these mistakes have on their business/profits then they will not be learning from their mistakes. Thusly they may continue to provide a poor service.

I am very saddened to hear of these mix ups and know personally I would be mortified to receive the wrong doll. I have only really ever heard good things about Luts before this and I don't think I will let this change my mind too much but I am going to be especially weary when making any planned orders.

17. Grr! DX

>_<;; I'm so frustrated!!!

When am I going to get him? :...( I wrote them yesterday, and this was the reply they sent me...

===================
      Hi~ lovely amejia

How are you doing ?

Thanks for your understanding.

If we take that, I will tell you.

If you have any question, send mail to me or do write on Q&A board.

Have a nice & happy day~!

Thanks a lot~ See you again.
      ====================

What the hell does that mean? :doh

18. oh my god!!
      i'll freak out if this happens to me!!!!!! :...(

but hearing all these now i'm having second tots about buying from luts.
      it scares me.

19. Gah, I'm so sorry Enki for all the problems you are having. Hopefully at least now you can use the USPS site to confirm Luts received the doll.

And I know what you mean about wanting to do the right thing Jacobean in terms of paying the difference, but it's still not a great thing for Luts to have put you in that position. She is very beautiful though.

I ordered some shoes from Luts back in December and it went off without a hitch and was just a lovely experience. However, over the summer I decided to order a MNF Shiwoo, and it did not go well. Like someone else here, I wanted to pay with credit card and my payment went through, but my order did not. I had to wait over a week for Luts to respond to my post on their message board, while freaking out. Eventually, they asked me to just place the exact same order and not to pay and they would connect up the two. It seemed to have worked, and I did get my doll, but he ended up not working out and got sold.

To the person who tried to order from BlueFairy, I haven't bought from them recently, but I have in the past. Do you have an AOL email address? And if you don't, post to their board, they usually respond pretty fast. If you didn't pick to pay via credit card and didn't make your bank wire transfer within a week, they do cancel orders. ^^;; If you paid through credit card do you have a transaction # and all that info?

If for some reason the order didn't go through, I would recommend http://www.minoruworld.net/eng// They have both Tommys (Special and Ordinary) in stock, so they ship in less than a week. MinoruWorld also takes PayPal unlike BF. (I have not paid them via PayPal though, I always use their much easier to use Credit Card System) I've ordered several BF dolls through Minoruworld and had a lovely experience. (Their shipping is also relatively reasonable)

Good luck to everyone!

20. It seems he's cleared customs... -crosses fingers- I hope they contact me tomorrow...