1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Luts Smokey Quartz MiniFe Shiwoo

Aug 13, 2010

1. *puts fingers in ears and ignores the unhappy speculations...*
      I want him. I don't have any minifees or ANY other Shiwoos or Siwoos.
      I'm ignoring the "only 3 or so" comment since it's not official. I hope I
      or others who want him to keep and not those hoping for a future profit
      can bring him home. Please let there be enough of him to go around.....

2. AIIIE! Naieve me didn't even think of resale sharks! *weeps at the thought*

3. I don't think he's really "tanned" but more like greyish/brownish. He's called Smokey Quartz after all, the color of smoke quartz is grey/brown.

4. Their descriptions aren't always... descriptive of the item... i mean the elf Shiwoo was the "Happy Hours ver." Happy hours? I'm not sure what it means in Korea but over here a "happy hours" version of something is drunk. Not elvish with a floating, sleeping vampire elf head.

5. @ TheFontBandit: Juts for the record, Fairyland existed before Luts and CP broke comercial relationships and in the beggining they only sold Feeple dolls (the only two they had back then). Also (just in case cause I'm not sure if you meant this about KDF) Kid Delfs have never been made by CP, they were and are made by different sculptors like Yuna (one of the Crobidoll sculptors), Kyung Min Lee (Peak's Woods sculptor) and even Rainman. I don't know about the sculptors that are working with Luts now though.

No, no, no, Fairyland said they haven't colaborated with the realease of this MNF Shiwoo (or Siwoo), they have nothing to do with it, this is only a Luts business.

I don't like what Luts is doing. I think is not worthy to do all this mess only to sell 3-5 dolls so this is definitely to get everyone's attention. I'm really looking forward to what Luts have to say about this.

6. I assumed the same, but a kind member pointed out that Luts always edits their prerelease pictures to be saturated. You can see a properly saturated pic two pages back. I was sort of excited at another company doing grey, though I don't think it's the case here.

7. Sorry to be pedantic here, but that's not quite correct. There actually were several Kid Delf sculpts that were created by CP's sculptors. They're all discontinued now, but Jeong and the old Dreaming An sculpt were among them.

8. Huh. Well, I think I understand better now.

But doesn't matter, I won't be getting him (I just made a large purchase, and I need to stay serious saving up for my body...) but good luck to those that go after him! I hope to see some pics when people get him ^__^

9. @Brightfires: Jeong and An were made by Rainman. Just check out the list of his sculpts at Elfdoll Flickr group (even Rainman has posted comments):

http://www.flickr.com/groups/elfdoll/

Also you can search in Google and forums and you'll only find Rainman as the sculptor of these molds.

There are no Kid Delfs made by Cerberus Project.

10. Luts has already started replying to things on the Q&A board, skipping around certain things to get to order specific questions. None of the questions regarding this release have been answered yet, as they'll probably be answered last.

11. Interesting, since they were listed as "Sculpted by Cerberus Project" when they were still up for sale... That was the reason I picked them for my first try at Yeru and Lir. Somebody must have done some misplaced copy-pasta. XD

Either way, they were cute. It's too bad they dropped them.

12. @ Forbidden: Mmmh, I wouldn't have expected that, I thought they were going to say something. Maybe they'll do it once this little guy is up for sale?

@ Brightfires: Yeah, somebody made a mistake, that's all. They were really cute.

13. Whoops, you're right! I got my timelines all mixed up... the older I get, the harder it is to remember exactly when stuff happened! :sweat

Huh... and all this time I thought they were CP sculpts because that's how they were listed! Good to know!

14. Probably about the same time as the official details are released...

I kinda figured that would be the case, but it was worth a shot.

15. that little guy is so cute! I can't get him even if I wanted too (purchasing MNF Kyle Fullset) man i would love to see owner pics once someone nabs him though.

16. pictures are up, it appears hes not on a regular mnf body o.o

17. How do you figure that, ArouraAnn? It looks like he's on the typical B-Line body to me. He's got the hook heart hands and everything.

Also, pictures have been up for over an hour now. They're even up on the Korean site. >< But still no information regarding him.

18. oh oops! I am so used to oggling the A line body i forget the other options XD

19. You know, right after I posted, I figured that might be the case. :lol:

20. Trying to decide if he has the thinner elf head or it's just an optical illusion caused by the darker skintone.... Either way he is absolute love at-further sight. *grabby hands* I SO hope they put him up while I'm at work where the computer is faster.