1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Luts Smokey Quartz MiniFe Shiwoo

Aug 13, 2010

1. They're going to release him on the 23rd and he'll be limited to "under ten or so", so hunters, be prepared! We have more information now.

2. His outfit is perfect. I have to have him. ;_; Oh Luts.

3. I know that there were earlier questions about the name "Siwoo," but as a long-time (in BJD years) owner of a Shiwoo, "Siwoo" has also been used by Luts in their description(s) of the Delf Shiwoo for a long time. (In fact, one of the earliest Art Delfs, the Vampire Shiwoo, is called Siwoo on that doll's description page.) So I definitely don't think there is anything nefarious in the Siwoo/Shiwoo name confusion.

4. >.< And now my friend goes and tells me that he would be perfect for one of our characters, and I want him. *knew she should never have shown him to her friend*

5. You do realize if you catch one and I don't, he WILL be abducted at the next meet XD

6. hehehehe I'd have to bring him to a meet first. *thinks* But if I don't bring him, then I'd probably be shot. Hmmmm, this one might get a bit tricky.

7. heh heh heh.... everything is going as planned....
      Mind, if i get one and you don't....

8. hehehehe, I can live without him. I'll just make sure not to bring Kotir (well, the new Kotir) so I can't see how perfect they are together and then all will be good.

9. I would so die of absolute Shiwooedness if we both got one...

Though to be honest, I don't care who gets him as long as he's loved and appreciated and not nabbed by a scalper looking to pop him up ten minutes after he arrives with "I can't BOND" and a kazillion dollar pricetag.

10. Wow... he his so~ pretty!!! I want T_T
      Men... now FL better do a Tan thats not that limited D=

11. Sadly, they pretty much said outright they won't *weeps*

12. Well... lets hope they do a "Soom Release" !

I'll never get a chance to get this one though.... If FL doesn't release one then lets hope for more from Luts * 3*

13. This.
      The Breakaways were supposed to be Luts exclusives. Luts holds the rights to sell the Delf line. I'd be a little shocked to if my company's exclusives were released randomly with out my knowledge.

I think the fact that Fairyland is ok with it might indicate Luts has permission to release the dolls. If they weren't don't you guys think that Luts would have to take them down? I mean Fairland took the Breakaways down.

I remember that rep. My Tan El got his face up touched up and he came home white and grey. The rep was absolutely nasty. Shortly after I wrote a reveiw they got fired. I didn't buy so much as an eye from luts until then. The new rep is so much better, and I'm gladly buying from luts again.
      I don't think it's fair to judge a company based on one ass that worked there for a short amount of time. I mean almost every company will have one jerk at one point. As long at that jerk gets what they diserve I'm ok with a company. I mean I had one really nasty Volks employee and one super awesome one. It would be unfair to judge one because of they other.

Aside from all this, damn he's gorgeous.

14. He is $620...and there only 5 of them ^^

good luck!

15. After seeing him in full.... If I had the money. But new computer must come first.

16. *big sigh* If only I were rich and famous.

Or at least had a decent job...any job...

Anyone wanna buy me a Shiwoo? :abambi:

Whoever gets one better spam the hell outta him!

17. God, I WANT him to be so cute... but all I can see are those SUPER GLOSSED LIPS! *assaulted eyes* That being said, the tan is lovely, even if it may green up. At least we'll have the pictures forever. ;)

18. Thank you for that, HPI.

That said. This lil guy is so CUTE! Good luck to the lucky 5 who get him. I hope to see pics in the galleries galore!!!
      Man
      If I liked MSDs my wallet would be in trouble BIG.

Thi

19. Oh crud. 5!?

*sighs* This will be most interesting.

20. Wow, 5 of this glossy little profiterole? :whitetruffle: :aheartbea :fangirl: What a cutie! Good luck you hunters, nabbing this special little guy.