Luts Super Senior Delf Discussion - Pt. 2

Jul 12, 2013

1. Oooo, FridaLi, what a handsome boy! :aheartbea

2. Thanks. It is very pleasant to me that Yan was pleasant to you.

3. I'm so sorry I didn't spot this post before! I have a line-up of my dolls and the first two on the left are my SSDF Regen and a 60cm Dolkot Leaf. She is wearing big shoes though so you could probably take a couple of centimetres off.
      [​IMG]

4. I could also help, zomjirate! I have a picture of my 58cm Ringdoll Julia with my Luts SSDF Cane. He looks much taller than her by comparison, but I liked this because it suited their relationship dynamic. xD Hope this is something along the lines of what you're looking for~

[​IMG]

5. I can't wait for the day I'll own my own Cane... TT3TT I swear guys, all your beautiful boys are just so wonderful!

[​IMG]

And here is my SSDF Avalanche, C, with my friend's Infiniti Ricky on a Crobidoll R-Line Evolve body -which I believe is 62-63cm? He's no girl, but still. My Avalanche's knees are slightly bent as he's leaning backwards though so it's not a clean comparison. Standing up straight his shoulder should be a couple of centimeters higher.

6. I just got an SSDF body and sent a photo to my friend to show her the other SD boys in relation.

[​IMG]

Left to right is a 60cm, 57cm, 70cm SSDF, and 65cm. He is so much bigger than I was expecting!

7. Hi everybody, this is my boy, his name is Yuya (13 summer event heat) and waiting my second ssdf Dion XDD
      [​IMG]

8. Wow, Sakaki, Yuya is so beautiful!!! Great photo! :aheartbea

9. Thank you, so happy to hear that XD

10. Hi!! I'm new. Just wanted to ask if anyone could give me a photo of a sdf head on an ssdf body? Im planning to buy abadon, but I neer liked sdf body. So can nyone show me how they look when it comes to proportions? Specifically an sdf abadon head :)

11. SDF heads are exactly the same in size as the SSDF heads ILikeSushi39, the Summery 13 above that belongs to Sakaki is considered an SDF head :)

And while I'm here, here's a picture of Cadence >3< This thread and our big boys need more love!! >A<

[​IMG]

12. Hi everybody! ^w^ I'm currently waiting for a SSDF Flood in RSLT and I can't wait to be able to share him in this thread. It's probably gonna be a long while before he gets home, though. So in the meantime, I'm just drooling over everybody else's gorgeous big boys. ;)

Soenatte
      , Cadence is sooo handsome :D I love his wig.

13. Oooh thanks! Now, Im never letting him go! :D yourcadence is sooo handsome! <3

14. Congrats ChronicallySpaced!!! Flood is sooo gorgeous UAU;;;;; (and the Luts light tan and tan are so nice too ;v; )

Thank you for your kind words for my C as well! xD (it's funny but I was just playing around with wigs and eyes when this happened... and he's claimed them since >A<; ) In a sense, he's one of the most special dolls in my household ;u;

15. Thanks. ^^ Ahaha, it's funny how they take on a mind of their own like that. &#9829;

16. I know it's been quiet in here for ages, but I just gave Orion (Abadon) a new face up and tried out a different wig on him. I really like this combo. He looks really sweet here. ^.^
      [​IMG]100_2776 by Lucky XIII, on Flickr

Now I just need to get him those eyes in a size smaller. a bit too big, but they are the ones he's used since I got him <3
      In other news, I'd love to get the romantic Avalance in the brown skin tone! I've always liked him but thought his eyes were a bit too big for my tastes, then the romantic version came out and he's perfect. I need money, lol.

17. Anyone see the new Super Senior Delf "Breeze" that Luts just put up as coming soon? :D He looks dang good! I want to order him when he's out so badly but alas, I am $200 short for a SS Delf right now. :(

18. Thanks for interest Breeze, It's OK, he is not limited Doll so you don't need to rush. :D

19. Guys? Guys.
      I would very much like to gush about this new beautiful elf boy with his ridiculous bat ears, please.