1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Luts Super Senior Delf Discussion - Pt. 2

Jul 12, 2013

1. Oooo, FridaLi, what a handsome boy! :aheartbea

2. Thanks. It is very pleasant to me that Yan was pleasant to you.

3. I'm so sorry I didn't spot this post before! I have a line-up of my dolls and the first two on the left are my SSDF Regen and a 60cm Dolkot Leaf. She is wearing big shoes though so you could probably take a couple of centimetres off.
      [​IMG]

4. I could also help, zomjirate! I have a picture of my 58cm Ringdoll Julia with my Luts SSDF Cane. He looks much taller than her by comparison, but I liked this because it suited their relationship dynamic. xD Hope this is something along the lines of what you're looking for~

[​IMG]

5. I can't wait for the day I'll own my own Cane... TT3TT I swear guys, all your beautiful boys are just so wonderful!

[​IMG]

And here is my SSDF Avalanche, C, with my friend's Infiniti Ricky on a Crobidoll R-Line Evolve body -which I believe is 62-63cm? He's no girl, but still. My Avalanche's knees are slightly bent as he's leaning backwards though so it's not a clean comparison. Standing up straight his shoulder should be a couple of centimeters higher.

6. I just got an SSDF body and sent a photo to my friend to show her the other SD boys in relation.

[​IMG]

Left to right is a 60cm, 57cm, 70cm SSDF, and 65cm. He is so much bigger than I was expecting!

7. Hi everybody, this is my boy, his name is Yuya (13 summer event heat) and waiting my second ssdf Dion XDD
      [​IMG]

8. Wow, Sakaki, Yuya is so beautiful!!! Great photo! :aheartbea

9. Thank you, so happy to hear that XD

10. Hi!! I'm new. Just wanted to ask if anyone could give me a photo of a sdf head on an ssdf body? Im planning to buy abadon, but I neer liked sdf body. So can nyone show me how they look when it comes to proportions? Specifically an sdf abadon head :)

11. SDF heads are exactly the same in size as the SSDF heads ILikeSushi39, the Summery 13 above that belongs to Sakaki is considered an SDF head :)

And while I'm here, here's a picture of Cadence >3< This thread and our big boys need more love!! >A<

[​IMG]

12. Hi everybody! ^w^ I'm currently waiting for a SSDF Flood in RSLT and I can't wait to be able to share him in this thread. It's probably gonna be a long while before he gets home, though. So in the meantime, I'm just drooling over everybody else's gorgeous big boys. ;)

Soenatte
      , Cadence is sooo handsome :D I love his wig.

13. Oooh thanks! Now, Im never letting him go! :D yourcadence is sooo handsome! <3

14. Congrats ChronicallySpaced!!! Flood is sooo gorgeous UAU;;;;; (and the Luts light tan and tan are so nice too ;v; )

Thank you for your kind words for my C as well! xD (it's funny but I was just playing around with wigs and eyes when this happened... and he's claimed them since >A<; ) In a sense, he's one of the most special dolls in my household ;u;

15. Thanks. ^^ Ahaha, it's funny how they take on a mind of their own like that. &#9829;

16. I know it's been quiet in here for ages, but I just gave Orion (Abadon) a new face up and tried out a different wig on him. I really like this combo. He looks really sweet here. ^.^
      [​IMG]100_2776 by Lucky XIII, on Flickr

Now I just need to get him those eyes in a size smaller. a bit too big, but they are the ones he's used since I got him <3
      In other news, I'd love to get the romantic Avalance in the brown skin tone! I've always liked him but thought his eyes were a bit too big for my tastes, then the romantic version came out and he's perfect. I need money, lol.

17. Anyone see the new Super Senior Delf "Breeze" that Luts just put up as coming soon? :D He looks dang good! I want to order him when he's out so badly but alas, I am $200 short for a SS Delf right now. :(

18. Thanks for interest Breeze, It's OK, he is not limited Doll so you don't need to rush. :D

19. Guys? Guys.
      I would very much like to gush about this new beautiful elf boy with his ridiculous bat ears, please.